IGNORED

Stewart Scores For Yeovil [merged topics]

eric04

Sorry it takes a bit of time for news to get to Watford! This must be GJ's worst nightmare. Bridges gets given away for nothing, he scores 15 to help Carlisle up then gets sold to Championship Hull for £350k.

The fact that we are reportedly paying a huge chunk of Stewart's wages imakes it worse. Then again I don't mind paying his wages if he scores against Swansea.

:dance:

Sorry it takes a bit of time for news to get to Watford! This must be GJ's worst nightmare. Bridges gets given away for nothing, he scores 15 to help Carlisle up then gets sold to Championship Hull for £350k.

:dance:

Yep, that's another good point. All is not well at our club is it? Like you needed me to tell you.

Cotterills sale may have been good business (if balancing the books is indicative of footballing success nowadays) but there have been some right foot in mouth jobs too. I just hope letting Stewart go doesn't turn out to be another

just spoke to a yeovil fan listening to there radio the fans chanted when she scored.

Ei Ei Ei Oh Up the football league we go

We gave our shit to city

we got there favourite son

Marcus Stewart

Marcus Stewart

the greatest deals been done

Seems like Yeovila re taking great pleasure in our shit managers managerial abilitys, At least we get to watch the Yeovil Reserves tomorrow

If he goes on to score plenty for yeovil then questions are bound to be asked. If this does happen I would love to know the answers. Truthfull ones of course, not media spin.

Just when you thought these last two days couldn't get any worse eh?

The fact is that even if he scored 20 goals a GAME!! johnson wont play him. Sad when you think Johnson is so stubborn and pig headed.

Guest MaloneFM

If he scored 20 a season I'd be bloody surprised!

Hello to all you doom merchants out there. Remember all the messages at half time tuesday night? They all vanished back inot their bolt holes again didn't they?

He had his chances. He was rubbish. Ta ta.

1-0 Yeovil M STEWART :D are you watching JOHNSON :dunno:

In my experience little men often have big egos.

I predict that MS will score a fair number of goals and that Yeovil will finish above us.

We are deep in the brown stuff overall but at least we have 2 mill to compensate.

But then I am a negative idiot of a poster as everyone knows so we will probably get automatic promotion.

I will be very surprised but happy as a sandboy if we finish in the top ten.

My forecast tomorrow - a draw.

Club in a mess really whichever way you look at it.

If ( big if ) we lose tomorrow then we will have lost 4.

Nobody goes up losing more than 10 tops.

Just 40 games to go losing only 6 ?????????????????????????

Hello to all you doom merchants out there. Remember all the messages at half time tuesday night? They all vanished back inot their bolt holes again didn't they?

No he didnt have his chances, you used to talk rubbish on soccer sunday as well :laugh:

Guest MaloneFM

No he didnt have his chances, you used to talk rubbish on soccer sunday as well :laugh:

But William wasn't that him on the pitch in a red shirt? I'd call that a chance wouldn't you? Wasn't that Mr Basir Savage nearly scoring as many as him? And wasn't he poor as well?

We have been worse under Johnson then any other manager

we wernt this bad this time last season with Tinnion and tinnion tried to bring in good players bt it didn't gel, Johnson wants all his buddies from Yeovil, next year we'll be playing in green and white hoops and in league two, with a league two manager.

Although Brooker and Orr good players, he has to sack them or our club will look stupid, he wants to swallow his pride and bring back soem good players, our best defenders out on loan and we're letting in more goals than ever, Basso stopped us from losing the other night as well as cotts, with no brooker, orr, cotts tomorrow it don't look rosie, enouch looked liek he had a knock the over nighta nd jevons makes peacock look like pele, jevons is the worse striker I've ever seen,

I agree with those who think the club has no passion if they did, we wouldn't still be in this league

The best assit this club has is now at Yeovil

And the worse thing about this club is running it

Sooner Johnson starts managing the club and not having his head up his arse and only play players on less wages than him the better otherwise League 2 here we come

I made a similar post about the Bridges saga earlier this evening but it was deleted after a few minutes. Must be the easiest £350K Carlisle have ever made. Sorry!- sensitive topic.

Yeah _ I've made a couple of attempts to get that point across. Can't see what the problem is? Surely we can criticise the club for lousy business? I thought the DC move was great for us! Could anyone help us out? Why the censorship?

He only played 18 games old bean!

Crouch took yonks to score for the scouse and now he's worshipped.

Monsieur Stewart wasn't given a fair crack of the whip. A la Bridges.

We have been worse under Johnson then any other manager

we wernt this bad this time last season with Tinnion and tinnion tried to bring in good players bt it didn't gel, Johnson wants all his buddies from Yeovil, next year we'll be playing in green and white hoops and in league two, with a league two manager.

Although Brooker and Orr good players, he has to sack them or our club will look stupid, he wants to swallow his pride and bring back soem good players, our best defenders out on loan and we're letting in more goals than ever, Basso stopped us from losing the other night as well as cotts, with no brooker, orr, cotts tomorrow it don't look rosie, enouch looked liek he had a knock the over nighta nd jevons makes peacock look like pele, jevons is the worse striker I've ever seen,

I agree with those who think the club has no passion if they did, we wouldn't still be in this league

The best assit this club has is now at Yeovil

And the worse thing about this club is running it

Sooner Johnson starts managing the club and not having his head up his arse and only play players on less wages than him the better otherwise League 2 here we come

our worst manager was also one of our best managers the great AD

the club is better off than it has been for years

we may have had a couple of set backs recently but 1 of them was either just before or just after Johnson arrived (i cannot be aaarrrssseeeddd to check)

as for jevons savage is / was probably worse goal wise I am sure many other fans can name worse

the best asset the club has is aboard and manager that wont success

and the worst thing about this club is the whinging whinning fans

shit happens get over it

over payed players took us to the to the basement of the league , 8 very brave men tore up their contracts to save of beloved club .

you feel upset but pick yourself up and get on with your life whinning about things don't make things an better

Yeah _ I've made a couple of attempts to get that point across. Can't see what the problem is? Surely we can criticise the club for lousy business? I thought the DC move was great for us! Could anyone help us out? Why the censorship?

well there is a Bridge's thread in the genral footie forum, why not use that.

Archived