IGNORED

Stewart Scores For Yeovil [merged topics]

eric04

We have been worse under Johnson then any other manager

we wernt this bad this time last season with Tinnion and tinnion tried to bring in good players bt it didn't gel, Johnson wants all his buddies from Yeovil, next year we'll be playing in green and white hoops and in league two, with a league two manager.

Although Brooker and Orr good players, he has to sack them or our club will look stupid, he wants to swallow his pride and bring back soem good players, our best defenders out on loan and we're letting in more goals than ever, Basso stopped us from losing the other night as well as cotts, with no brooker, orr, cotts tomorrow it don't look rosie, enouch looked liek he had a knock the over nighta nd jevons makes peacock look like pele, jevons is the worse striker I've ever seen,

I agree with those who think the club has no passion if they did, we wouldn't still be in this league

The best assit this club has is now at Yeovil

And the worse thing about this club is running it

Sooner Johnson starts managing the club and not having his head up his arse and only play players on less wages than him the better otherwise League 2 here we come

The total words of wisdom.

What buisness men would not use their best asset?

Johnson got to realise it aint his club it's ours.

If Jevons or Enoch pick up now we're phooked, who we got?

our worst manager was also one of our best managers the great AD

the club is better off than it has been for years

we may have had a couple of set backs recently but 1 of them was either just before or just after Johnson arrived (i cannot be aaarrrssseeeddd to check)

as for jevons savage is / was probably worse goal wise I am sure many other fans can name worse

the best asset the club has is aboard and manager that wont success

and the worst thing about this club is the whinging whinning fans

shit happens get over it

over payed players took us to the to the basement of the league , 8 very brave men tore up their contracts to save of beloved club .

you feel upset but pick yourself up and get on with your life whinning about things don't make things an better

No overpayed players didnt take us to the basement, our attendences went from 30.000 to 4.000 in 3 years. I was one of the 4.000 who stayed loyal. So much for the big club/sleeping giant. :dunno:

Do you mean this one?

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=65129

Its been moved to the football forum.

I don't know where mine went but it said the same. Glad to hear it's not a sensitive issue! Still think it belongs on the main forum as it's all City related - Bridges being ex-City. I think the point we are all making is what a missed trick for us!

we wernt this bad this time last season with Tinnion and tinnion tried to bring in good players bt it didn't gel, Johnson wants all his buddies from Yeovil, next year we'll be playing in green and white hoops and in league two, with a league two manager.

Although Brooker and Orr good players, he has to sack them or our club will look stupid, he wants to swallow his pride and bring back soem good players, our best defenders out on loan and we're letting in more goals than ever, Basso stopped us from losing the other night as well as cotts, with no brooker, orr, cotts tomorrow it don't look rosie, enouch looked liek he had a knock the over nighta nd jevons makes peacock look like pele, jevons is the worse striker I've ever seen,

I agree with those who think the club has no passion if they did, we wouldn't still be in this league

Sooner Johnson starts managing the club and not having his head up his arse and only play players on less wages than him the better otherwise League 2 here we come

REALLY???? tell ya what go and watch Yeovil then, and Stewart. We aint playing worse than under Tinnion, we COULDNT play worse than we did under him.

Also what about rehabilition of offenders, or should we just stone them to death at the Gate on the first home game after they get released. Perish the thought they did this months ago, and they pleaded guilty long since, and the club took action then too, I beleive. don't recollect you sanctimonious ones baying for blood back then. Not a trace of hypocricy here at all is there? :whistle:

Who cares if he scored for yeovil,hes taken the p*** since hes been here,stewert did nothing under tinman and now under johnson,why is johnson getting the blame.

Seems to me that nearly every player that has gone from this club over the last twelve months had no attention of doing well,same old story pick a up fat wedge and bugger off.

my feelings are let the youngster have a goe at least theyve got something to aim for and play for the badge on there shirt!!!!

No overpaid players didnt take us to the basement, our attendances went from 30.000 to 4.000 in 3 years. I was one of the 4.000 who stayed loyal. So much for the big club/sleeping giant. :dunno:

fact of life poor performances poor attendances you now know the loyal fan base is 4k with 25k floating voters

and 1k who would love to but cant (working away etc)

I don't know where mine went but it said the same. Glad to hear it's not a sensitive issue! Still think it belongs on the main forum as it's all City related - Bridges being ex-City. I think the point we are all making is what a missed trick for us!

Yours in same place.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=64987

Carlisle took over Bridges' contract and extended it. We cannot honestly expect anything as a result of them selling him.

I thought he was probably the best of Tinnion's signings last year but not many people would agree with me. Waste of space was one of the politer ways in which he was described. Majority of people on this forum were quite pleased when we got him off our wage bill. Can't have it both ways.

Who cares if he scored for yeovil,hes taken the p*** since hes been here,stewert did nothing under tinman and now under johnson,why is johnson getting the blame.

Seems to me that nearly every player that has gone from this club over the last twelve months had no attention of doing well,same old story pick a up fat wedge and bugger off.

my feelings are let the youngster have a goe at least theyve got something to aim for and play for the badge on there shirt!!!!

Stewart played 18 games since he signed, is that a chance in 14 months?

We signed Cotts at 11 and yesterday...... Kerching!

Cotts don't give a phook about City, nor Lita, nor Golbourne, nor Hill and perhaps nor Stewart.

But at least the others had a chance.

Bridges 350k to Hull and we let him go. Bad management i call that.

Johnson aint the saviour and god everyone thinks.

Talks the talk but will he walk the walk.

No Chance!

Johnson wouldnt play him mr clever clogs :dunno:Bridges didnt do anything after he WAS GIVEN AWAY did he :laugh::laugh: oh and play all the youngsters.......if there any good they will be sold after a few games, so whats the point :dunno:

It must be Friday night, stuck in front of a computer, bottle of whisky in hand, let's log on to our enemy's web site and slag off City. Go back to the Gas!

Poor performances yeah, but no loyalty from the support to help the team improve those performances :(

its true but in fairness its not cheap to watch week in week out there comes a point for fans when you cannot afford to go according to the survey done recently 40k is the average supporters wage what happened to it being a working class game

Yours in same place.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=64987

Carlisle took over Bridges' contract and extended it. We cannot honestly expect anything as a result of them selling him.

I thought he was probably the best of Tinnion's signings last year but not many people would agree with me. Waste of space was one of the politer ways in which he was described. Majority of people on this forum were quite pleased when we got him off our wage bill. Can't have it both ways.

Hindsight is a great thing to have! Pity he didn't get much of a chance though - he could have been a hero!

• Admin

If Stewart can help Yeovil secure points against all the top sides then the proportion of his wages that we are paying will be well spent as it will benefit us by depriving them of points* :D

*as long as Yeovil don't sail 20 points clear in the process :unsure:

Why is this/everything down to the players or manager; the "man" is in control look up to the top of this club if you aint happy.

S.L decides what happens he must carry the can for our present situation. :dunno:

Archived