IGNORED

Stewart Scores For Yeovil [merged topics]

eric04

I only made the stupid comment that I could have scored last night because I get fed up with the constant DRIVEL from the Marcus lovers, MS did well to loose his marker and score with a header from a difficult ball that was slightly behind him BUT he has had numerous similar chances while playing for BCFC and totally fluffed them that is why he is at YTFC.

If I was GJ I would have kept MS because it was obvious what was going to happen regarding Brooker etc but I suppose if a player acts in the way MS did he doesn't deserve to be at BCFC.

As for knowing my football, well I have managed a couple of amateur clubs in the Bristol area (Sat & Sun) and each one has achieved success, so I do know when a player is not performing for me and why.

BCAGFC

oh for ######s sake.

he was crap for city. he does not deserve to be in our team. one goal for yeovil does not change this.

You always have a lot to say in the negative vain regarding Stewart,could you please quantify what number of goals will change your thinking?

All the stewart bashers are going to look pretty silly soon if he keeps scoring.

All the Stewart-lovers already looked pretty silly when he failed to achieve anything in his much hyped loan spell at Preston last term.

Face it Stewart is over the hill.

Yeovil have, and will always be better than City.

Most of your players are Yeovil rejects, we are higher in the league with you, better than you.

Have fun in league 2 next season

I think youl find you have been having city regects! Amankwaah, Stewart!

We just take your best players, and i definatly think we will finish above you!

Also its called the Championship that we will get promoted too, i know in Yeovil your not too well educated, but although it is the second tier of english football, its called the Championship :doh:

I think youl find you have been having city regects! Amankwaah, Stewart!

We just take your best players, and i definatly think we will finish above you!

Also its called the Championship that we will get promoted too, i know in Yeovil your not too well educated, but although it is the second tier of english football, its called the Championship :doh:

Obviously you need to go to specksavers buddy, cos I said relegated not promoted!

Yeovil have, and will always be better than City.

Most of your players are Yeovil rejects, we are higher in the league with you, better than you.

Have fun in league 2 next season

Not the sharpest tool in the box are you?

You have the same number of points as us and we're having a terrible time at the moment.

The only League table that counts is the one at the end of the season and I assure you we'll be at least 10 places above you in that one.

GJ took the players he wanted from Yeovil - so your team is full of rejects!

What if he's the leagues top goal scorer? I know it's what ifs but GJ might not have a choice if MS does the business. Especially if we lose another sriker to injury.

He could score 15 in each game, we could lose every striker to an epidemic, and GJ still would not play him he'd loan someone in.

I suppose I'm just saying that it is another option. We have been through the mill this week, and at the moment we are still short with strikers and wingers (although this will change when ES is fit and SB is out). If you think this is never going to happen then fair enough.

I suppose I'm just saying that it is another option. We have been through the mill this week, and at the moment we are still short with strikers and wingers (although this will change when ES is fit and SB is out). If you think this is never going to happen then fair enough.

he even said himself it is over whilst GJ is in charge.

He could score 15 in each game, we could lose every striker to an epidemic, and GJ still would not play him he'd loan someone in.

We are getting a bit silly now aren't we, if MS scored 15 in every game he would be sold for £2m as DC was.

If you want to make a point have a sensible debate and not make stupid quotes.

BCAGFC

We are getting a bit silly now aren't we, if MS scored 15 in every game he would be sold for £2m as DC was.

If you want to make a point have a sensible debate and not make stupid quotes.

BCAGFC

Good point. Doubt we'd get 2m for a 33 year old though

So Marcus Stewart scores on his Yeovil debut and puts ina four star show. If only he had showed the same commitment at City, instead of showing no interest in knuckling down and winning his place back into the team instead of going on the lash.

If he was the big City fan he claimed to be, no matter who the manager was, or the circumstances, once he put the red shirt on he would die for City.

Any City fan with his talent would have died to play for the club they loved.

WHAT A CITY LEGEND!

Archived