IGNORED

Steve Irwin

Dollymarie

The Australian "crocodile hunter" well known for rescuing crocodiles as well as his zany attitude and general craziness has died at the age of 44 after being stung by a stingray whilst filming his new series in Australia.

Very sad, R.I.P. Steve, will miss watching you on the telly.

:(

A very rare thing to happen apparantly. Hasnt been something like that happen since 1945. I think they are wondering if he banged his head under water and knocked himself out. Sad news.

Sad news indeed.

Apparently was stung by a Stingray in the chest and went into Cardiac Arrest before Paramedics could get to him.

Guest DrFaustus

Sent to me by a deranged contributor to this forum:

Breaking news; Steve Irwin has been killed by a stingray. Police are looking for two wooden puppets in a plastic submarine.

Absolutely gutted when i heard this. There'll never be another like him, will be sorely missed.

Have you not seen austin stevens on channel 5. That bloke is proper crazy. Irwin took risks when he new he might get away with them, but stevens is a mentle case, the way he jumps in rivers after pythons and anacondas is truley breathtaking. This man crawled into a cave full of rattlesnakes, just to have a look and take a piccy. :o

Rest in piece steve you will be missed.

Have you not seen austin stevens on channel 5. That bloke is proper crazy. Irwin took risks when he new he might get away with them, but stevens is a mentle case, the way he jumps in rivers after pythons and anacondas is truley breathtaking. This man crawled into a cave full of rattlesnakes, just to have a look and take a piccy. :o

So he is like Tommy D was in crunching tackles ?

Guest DrFaustus

Doc please can you leave it for now.

Am still gutted about him being dead

Thanks

Yeah, well sorry Marie. It's doubtful anyone on here actually knew the fella, so sorry to his family etc. It's not like it was Joe Strummer: now THAT death upset me!

Edit: the above sounded callous, not intended by the way!

Was always one of my least lothed Man Urinated players, a model pro and I always have had a soft spot for the Irish. :farmer:

R.I.P fella.

Isnt that Dennis Irwin? :dunno:

Anyone whos interested Animal planet (sky channel 535) are having an evening of Steve Irwin programmes in his memory.

Archived