IGNORED

Fao Forum Team

Guest east_dundry_red

Guest east_dundry_red

Sorry but need quick replys to this.

Would the forum team be able to play this sunday with an 10-10.30 kick off instead of saturday?

Please dont remove this as i need answers urgently and few dotn check other forum 2 often

cheers edr

If any CJS lads wanna game Drop me aline as the changed date has took us by suprise, sorry, Tom put me up to it, he said he would throw papier mache at me if i never :clap:

EDIT: You arent garentueed a game but if we are short we will use you as we dont wanna deprive others :clap: and be accused of having to many subs and being unfair :clap:

RE-EDIT: tsk tsk Tom, abuse of Admin Powers

Well i have been told by 3 or 4 people they can't make it now, i know of more that play on sunday's. I have arranged something else this sunday now and whether i can change it is going to be 50/50.

I think we should find another pitch if this one is double booked.

We have arranged this one properly even got our team written out this time!! We went the whole 9 yards like Jas does, tactics in all Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.

Change of date would be a nightmare and a disappointment if we don't do it this weekend. Why not just get another pitch somewhere else.

Well i have been told by 3 or 4 people they can't make it now, i know of more that play on sunday's. I have arranged something else this sunday now and whether i can change it is going to be 50/50.

I think we should find another pitch if this one is double booked.

We have arranged this one properly even got our team written out this time!! We went the whole 9 yards like Jas does, tactics in all Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.

Change of date would be a nightmare and a disappointment if we don't do it this weekend. Why not just get another pitch somewhere else.

Heh, had a formation sorted for a counter attack ect. Ah Well, we will probs still make it 3 in a row.

Guest brightys_cider_army

when tommy said we had the tactics sorted out he ment that all he had sorted out was who was taking corners and free kicks

theres a pitch around the corner from me in Bedminster Down where highridge united play i dont think they got a game next sat so if you contact bedminster down school (which the pitch belongs to) they might be able to let us borrow it.

Guest east_dundry_red

I cant currently find a pitch.

Cant get hold of imperial. clifotn college dont have one.

I'll try again in the morning but as ive lost me job then finding a new 1 is my first priority.

Me and Sean went to the trouble of getting a team sorted ( the team is set and will not be changed for CJS- you know if youre playing)....saturday would of been ideal TBH, but if its saturday then I'm sure we'll get a majority of the lads who were willing to play on the sat.

if you cant get hold of the imperial, the pitches on the club house side are never used so we might as well just turn up and play cause the posts are always up

i'll ask our caretaker in school tomorrow if we could borrow one of the pitches on our school field. If we have to pay a price for it then it wont cost that much

i'll ask our caretaker in school tomorrow if we could borrow one of the pitches on our school field. If we have to pay a  price for it then it wont cost that much
We could play on our School Pitch, but its ####, Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.

Ring up Hengrove and Hartcliffe too Tom

Archived