IGNORED

Fao Forum Team

Guest east_dundry_red

Cheers mate.

Looking forward to it, didn't relise how close it is!

yeah its only what 12 days away or so!!

Your team better get practising because if I can pull a team together, you could be in for some game!!

" Oh flower of Scotland, when will we see your likes again, that fought and died for, your wee bit hill and glen.................................Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. "

Ill let you know the outcome as soon as tommy

Can't Jason. I HAVE to be back in London on Sunday as I have a game to play back here. Sorry.

If on the Saturday I can make it.

good luck

Pete, the orginal CJS V forum fixture is back on, it will be Saturday morning: 9am KFC in Winterstoke Rd, or 10am at clevedon i beleive.

Truly impressed by this topic. :D

Having just returned from an Executive meeting if the Scottish Sports Council, I will now ring round to see if I can beg, borrow or steal Scotland football strips for this historic event.

Knowing the boys concerned, a word to the wise whitey - are you sure boasting is a good idea !!!!!!!!!!! :) only kidding.

I will be in Bristol this weekend, could someone please let me know the final location and time of this weekends game? ( I feel a bit of spying may be called for) :)

Note to the City fans:- I have already advised the Scottish gang to fly the "Lion Rampant" flag at the Oldham game , rather than the Blue and White of the St Andrews flag. I know of your reaction to most things Blue & White !

Having just returned from an Executive meeting if the Scottish Sports Council, I will now ring round to see if I can beg, borrow or steal Scotland football strips for this historic event.

Knowing the boys concerned, a word to the wise whitey - are you sure boasting is a good idea !!!!!!!!!!!  :D  only kidding.

I will be in Bristol this weekend, could someone please let me know the final location and time of this weekends game? ( I feel a bit of spying may be called for)  :)

Note to the City fans:- I have already advised the Scottish gang to fly the "Lion Rampant" flag at the Oldham game , rather than the Blue and White of the St Andrews flag. I know of your reaction to most things Blue & White !

Scotland strips the full works, this is going to be a game to remember!!

And of course boasting is wise, I have faith in my team to pull off the result of the century and win on English soil, the first time since that last game we met at Wembley ( a 1-0 victory to Scotland if I remember correctly :) ) those were the days!!

Yeah, if you could do a spot of spying it would be very much appreciated, thats not cheating is it :D

As for our flag, the wheels are in motion, and we will be easily recognised at the Oldham game!!

Again thanks for the strips :D

could someone please let me know the final location and time of this weekends game? ( I feel a bit of spying may be called for)  :)

Let me know too. I feel a fair amount of p*ss taking ... sorry, good natured support ... might be called for :D

Maybe we should see if the first team squad will come down and watch the match and tell you what they really think of your footballing skills. Just so you know how it feels :):D:D

Knowing the boys concerned, a word to the wise whitey - are you sure boasting is a good idea !!!!!!!!!!!  :)  only kidding.

I will be in Bristol this weekend, could someone please let me know the final location and time of this weekends game? ( I feel a bit of spying may be called for)  :)

This weekends game is taking place on the pitch next to the hand stadium in clevedon, we'll be there from 10am and imagine it will K.O close to 10.15/10.30am.

If your not sure where this is, you can go to KFC on Winterstoke Rd at 9am and follow everyone from there to clevedon.

This weekends game is taking place on the pitch next to the hand stadium in clevedon, we'll be there from 10am and imagine it will K.O close to 10.15/10.30am.

Excellent. Just up the road from me. To save me having to trawl back through the thread, is it on Saturday or Sunday?

Cheers Tom, thats great. Ill just wait for confirmation that it is on saturday. Any later then a 10am kickoff and I'm stuffed. Similarly, if i dont leave straight after the game, then ill be late for the football that matters!!!

10am k/o. - 11.30 ish finish. back to kfc for 12.15-12.30. At Wickwar for 1pm. Just in time!!!

this reply has nothing to add to this post but i was just noticing that we near 100 replies!!

Does anyone know the most replies a topic has had, and if we are near beating it!! Ill be posting on this tonight, so i guess we could be beat the most replies!!

Sorry if this is a daft post but I'm bored, and want a week on Sunday to come sooner so that I can play!!

You going to be fit soon then?

Us old uns take longer to recover from these injurys now.  :)

About 4 weeks apparently - had an unfortunate accident involving falling down a flight of stairs. :)

Still - at only 21 - recovery should be fine.

Guest Somerset

i can give lifts back from clevedon but not lifts there, also tom why do u always say its under 16s team when everyone is probably over 16, I'm nearly 18 :) is norton playing haha?

The pitch is booked.

Saturday 13th at 10am

There are NO changing rooms so please come changed

The price will be £40 for the pitch so £20 each team.

I have to fone up on Friday to ensure the pitch is fit to play on as they have got games to play on Sunday.

Archived