IGNORED

Fao Forum Team

Guest east_dundry_red

This is my 8th post to this thread and I'm yet to confirm my attendance.

So....the Fans' Team top scorer we be there folks!  :)

It'll hopefully be my 2nd + I'll score if played up front! ;-) (Not for the whole game obviously, probably be bunged in goal again first like last time!) :D

Remember though: That Granty was a ***LEGEND*** in goal for us last time round! :)

CONFIRMATION OF THE SCOTLAND VS ENGLAND MATCH!!

Ok lads, alittle later than promised, I have spoke to all the boys and everyone is up 4 the game on Sunday 21st March!!

We might need to get 4 players rather than the original three we asked for but this will be confirmed nearer the time!!

But i spoke to the boys last night while in the pub watching Man U getting beat :) and everyone is up for it!! Our special coach for the game will be Mr Miller!!

See you guys then, the Scotland boys in Bristol in 9 days!

CONFIRMATION OF THE SCOTLAND VS ENGLAND MATCH!!

Ok lads, alittle later than promised, I have spoke to all the boys and everyone is up 4 the game on Sunday 21st March!!

We might need to get 4 players rather than the original three we asked for but this will be confirmed nearer the time!!

But i spoke to the boys last night while in the pub watching Man U getting beat :) and everyone is up for it!! Our special coach for the game will be Mr Miller!!

See you guys then, the Scotland boys in Bristol in 9 days!

Good stuff!

You'll have to aid me in showing Sean Donnelly in our Youth team that Celtic are ####!

I take it you'll bring some kit etc if the match is to go ahead, we have to choose between our CJS kit or England Shirts!

Good stuff!

You'll have to aid me in showing Sean Donnelly in our Youth team that Celtic are ####!

I take it you'll bring some kit etc if the match is to go ahead, we have to choose between our CJS kit or England Shirts!

Our helpful user, and spy :) , Grannyjoy is working on strips right now, believed to be Scotland strips!! If successful, I'm sure some chocolates and flowers will be on the cards 4 her!!

As for Sean and Celtic, if you had asked me last season to fight the case that Celtic are #### :D , i would have no problem, but this year my team have been absolutely rubbish ( if you think you have striker problems, then look at Rangers, we would swop you anyday ) :) and of course Celtic are on a high, so i think i would take some amount of abuse from him if i try to slag Celtic!! Although I will say this on a Celtic matter - Come On Barcelona :P

I think you should were the England strips, makes us want to win more :D !!

Our helpful user, and spy  :) , Grannyjoy is working on strips right now, believed to be Scotland strips!! If successful, I'm sure some chocolates and flowers will be on the cards 4 her!!

As for Sean and Celtic, if you had asked me last season to fight the case that Celtic are #### :D , i would have no problem, but this year my team have been absolutely rubbish ( if you think you have striker problems, then look at Rangers, we would swop you anyday ) :) and of course Celtic are on a high, so i think i would take some amount of abuse from him if i try to slag Celtic!! Although I will say this on a Celtic matter - Come On Barcelona  :P

I think you should were the England strips, makes us want to win more  :D !!

We will wear an England kit, shouldnt be too difficult! :D

So you have: Stucider/TomF/ in your team....who else from the forum team is willing to become a wee scotsman fot the day! :P ???

We will wear and England kit, shouldnt be too difficult! :D

So you have: Stucider/TomF/ in your team....who else from the forum  team is willing to become a wee scotsman fot the day! :P ???

i think we are looking for 4 players, maybe with a few in reserve as there is a good chance we could be very vunerable on the Sunday morning :Party12: :Party12: :vomit2: !! But I'm sure, hangovers or not, we can be a match for you!! :)

If any other Senior players want to become a Scotsman for the day, ill tempt you by reminding you this is your chance to beat the Young team!! :D:)

I think Thornbury Red said he'd be up for playing for too, expect Godzillia will be keen too :D
Anyone wanting to play in the famous dark blue the Tartan Army is more than welcome!! All the boys were cagey at first as we will be drunk the night before but after some encouragement, everyone is up 4 it!!

Tom if we could get say 4 players and maybe 2 subs, just incase any of the lads have a turn for the worst on the pitch!! Thats where the young team have an advantage, there too young to get hangovers legally :) !!

Well if you can tell me how many Seniors want to play, then we can work out our team etc!! The young team wont know whats hit them!! :)

We're awaiting a confirmation of K.O time but itll be the morning some time.

If you need instructions on how to get there, just drop me a PM and ill give you the details.

Subs will be £2 per player towards the cost of hiring the pitch.

Absolutely cracking lads!!!

This is going to be a top weekend which will end with a game of football! Brilliant!! :)

Ill pm you later Matt to get direction, ( need to find out where we are staying first :P )

Price seems fair, excellent!! Are these parks in good condition then??

What K.O. time would suit you lot, we would prefer something like 11 or 12 K.O. give us time to sober up!! Any suggestion on K.O. times then?? :)

We've got to wait for K.O times, i think they are going to get in touch with Tommy tommorow or vice versa.

One of us will let you know details as soon as...

Now time for me to get down to my revison for a Floating Point and Hex/Bin Conversions exam.....great! :)

just hope it aint too late or too early!!

We fly home at 6 oclock on the Sunday night, but i dont think that will cause any great problems!!

Well i wait for the K.O. time to be confirmed now!! :)

we are going to get killed, tomo cant play and i cant really see danny fry tackling
Is that fear I can smell from the Young team now that the game has been confirmed :) !! Or is this comment about the game this Saturday, and not the Scotland England ding dong!! :)

Archived