IGNORED

Fao Forum Team

Guest east_dundry_red

Guest Somerset

tommy is going to find a pitch tomorrow, it cant be hard . i know plenty of places

pro 5 in broomhill

broadlands rugby club has 4 footy pitchs

brislington fc

weston st johns ground

cheddar fc

bedminster downs league pitches

i will ring all these tomorrow :clap:

We can have the Clevedon on Saturday at 10/11am.

But, the Manager at the club asked me to see if we can have it on the Sunday as they have a very busy day (As Clevedon are at home) and they also have ladies hockey and stuff. This Means we wont get changing rooms and showers. If we want the pitch i will have to contact him tommorrow to confirm or cancel it.

So the choices are

1) Saturday - no changing rooms and the hand stadium less busy

2) Sunday. We get changing rooms

I dont think the manager minds us playing either day but he just easier for him on the sunday.

Can someone contact me to say if i need to book it or not ASAP!

We can have the Clevedon on Saturday at 10/11am.

But, the Manager at the club asked me to see if we can have it on the Sunday as they have a very busy day (As Clevedon are at home) and they also have ladies hockey and stuff. This Means we wont get changing rooms and showers. If we want the pitch i will have to contact him tommorrow to confirm or cancel it.

So the choices are

1) Saturday - no changing rooms and the hand stadium less busy

2) Sunday. We get changing rooms

I dont think the manager minds us playing either day but he just easier for him on the sunday.

Can someone contact me to say if i need to book it or not ASAP!

Great news!!!

I think everyone was set for a game on the saturday morning and we have a team who can play then....in my early discussions with Jason, he stated that saturday would be the best date, and i agreed.

I say go ahead and book it! :clap:

Jason, I'll be fine to play if it's on Saturday. If it's Sunday I won't be able to.
Same here.

Thinking about it I would be able to play for half a match if that's ok but don't want to tire myself out too much!

How gutted am I!!

This sounds quality playing for the forum, pity I'm up in Scotland, not a bad striker me!! Would score you alot of goals!!

Any of you fancy a kick about a week come sunday the 21st, 8 of the Scottish boys will be down!! ( Sorry for going off at a tangent and interupting this thread but I'm jealous because I want to play )

i can have a word if you like, dont think Danny would be too impressed though!!

Are you playing against Rovers on Sat/Sun this weekend ??

Nah, the forum have two teams, a Senior and a Youth team (14-18.) Its being played Saturday.

Ill sure be up for a kickabout when you lads come down, be sure to post a topic with the details and I'm sure we'l get a few turn up!

In regards to the match, I'm sure once 70 minutes comes us Youth will tear you to pieces again - or at least i hope so! :clap:

Nah, the forum have two teams, a Senior and a Youth team (14-18.) Its being played Saturday.

Ill sure be up for a kickabout when you lads come down, be sure to post a topic with the details and I'm sure we'l get a few turn up!

In regards to the match, I'm sure once 70 minutes comes us Youth will tear you to pieces again - or at least i hope so! :clap:

thats a quality set up!! do you usually play on a Saturday morning?

Matt ill set up a post with details, the lads that are coming down are all 19-21 and theres 8 of us!! There is a good chance we will all be very hungover come the Sunday, as we play to celebrate Citys win against Oldham the night before!!

Do you think you could get 8 lads to come along for a game? :clap:

So whats the predictions of the score for the Seniors vs the Juniors?? :P

Matt ill set up a post with details, the lads that are coming down are all 19-21 and theres 8 of us!! There is a good chance we will all be very hungover come the Sunday, as we play to celebrate Citys win against Oldham the night before!!

I'm sure we can get 14 cjs boys to come along so you can have a few of us and we could have a 11 on 11 match.

Were always up for a game our lot.

As for prediction i think it will be 7-6 to us. :clap:

Itll be easy to get 8 of us Youth (Most including myself are 16 and 17),

It should be a good laugh...looking forward to it already!

I'm sure we can get 14 cjs boys to come along so you can have a few of us and we could have a 11 on 11 match.

Were always up for a game our lot.

As for prediction i think it will be 7-6 to us.  :clap:

I like to hear that attitude, well if your always up for a game I'm sure the Scottish boys would be more than happy to play!!

If you want pick your best 11 and give us the 3 not so hot players and I'm sure we could give you a game!!

The boys in my team are of a pretty high standard, so it would be a good game to even watch id say!!

Tom you offer to be referee would be much appreciated!! Do you have strips, corner flags, nets, things like that!! This forum team set up honestly is a quality set up!! Would the Sunday be ok with you boys, or would you rather play on the Saturday morning before the Oldham game!! We are flexible but if either day suits you better then we can arrange it!!

I like to hear that attitude, well if your always up for a game I'm sure the Scottish boys would be more than happy to play!!

If you want pick your best 11 and give us the 3 not so hot players and I'm sure we could give you a game!!

The boys in my team are of a pretty high standard, so it would be a good game to even watch id say!!

Tom you offer to be referee would be much appreciated!! Do you have strips, corner flags, nets, things like that!! This forum team set up honestly is a quality set up!! Would the Sunday be ok with you boys, or would you rather play on the Saturday morning before the Oldham game!! We are flexible but if either day suits you better then we can arrange it!!

Well, i think the sunday may be a better day for most.

Are we going to make this a proper fixture Scots Vs. CJS?

We can always book a pitch in clevedon i presume, but as for getting ther, that'll be the downside.

We can always play in Ashton Park i presume and book a pitch via the council.

As for you's lot having a chance against us - never,heh! :P

Well, i think the sunday may be a better day for most.

Are we going to make this a proper fixture Scots Vs. CJS?

We can always book a pitch in clevedon i presume, but as for getting ther, that'll be the downside.

We can always play in Ashton Park i presume and book a pitch via the council.

As for you's lot having a chance against us - never,heh! :P

thats fair enough for us the sunday will suit us aswell! We would need directions to the parks etc, as we aint from around those parts :P

If you want a Scotland Vs England game thats fine with us!! No rivalry, but it gives us the chance to give Scottish football a good name again, and its been a long time since the last time it had a good name!!

We will play anytime anywhere, aslong as you make sure you peg the nets in firmly because i can feel myself hitting the back of it a few times!! :clap: !!

So you a good team then? I'm a liitle worried incase i talk my team up then we come down there and get humbled by you lot!!

Might need to ask Lee to play now, as our secret weapon :clap:

thats fair enough for us the sunday will suit us aswell! We would need directions to the parks etc, as we aint from around those parts  :P

If you want a Scotland Vs England game thats fine with us!! No rivalry, but it gives us the chance to give Scottish football a good name again, and its been a long time since the last time it had a good name!!

We will play anytime anywhere, aslong as you make sure you peg the nets in firmly because i can feel myself hitting the back of it a few times!!  :clap: !!

So you a good team then? I'm a liitle worried incase i talk my team up then we come down there and get humbled by you lot!!

Might need to ask Lee to play now, as our secret weapon :clap:

Well we've won our previous two fixtures against the "Senior Team" by a considerable amount and some of the goals both teams have scored wouldnt look out of place in the higher leagues!

We'l see what we can do about hiring a pitch in Ashton park (opposite Ashton Gate), i imagine itll only cost around £3/4 each to cover the cost of hiring the pitch. We'll have to buy Tom a pint for being Ref aswell!

Tommy is going to find out some details on booking a pitch for this fixture...ill reply on here with details about cost etc.

Shame you wont see us win once again this saturday!

Well we've won our previous two fixtures against the "Senior Team" by  a considerable amount and some of the goals both teams have scored wouldnt look out of place in the higher leagues!

We'l see what we can do about hiring a pitch in Ashton park (opposite Ashton Gate), i imagine itll only cost around £3/4 each to cover the cost of hiring the pitch. We'll have to buy Tom a pint for being Ref aswell!

Tommy is going to find out some details on booking a pitch for this fixture...ill reply on here with details about cost etc.

Shame you wont see us win once again this saturday!

Well if you can hire the pitch etc then we will bring the team!! I think it looks like we might take a few player from the Senior team and add them to our Scottish ranks!!

You dont mind if we sing the flower of Scotlnad before it do you?? :clap:

I'm sure we will buy Tom a few pints after our victory!! :Party12: :Party12:

Well all i can say is enjoy your victory on Saturday ( if you get one ) because if our game goes ahead you wont be celebrating much after it!! :clap:

Come on you Scottish Boys

Its either that or I join up with the 8 of you (plus probably could get another 3 or 4 from the forum team and just forumites) to take on the pants mighty CJS?

Are you staying around Lee's house during your stay?

Tom you are more than welcome to join the " Dream Team " mate!! Especially if the young team beat you on Saturday!!

Well lets just hope we can arrange a game then!! What would we need for strips etc?? And would there be nets, corner flags etc going up???

And Tom once we do win, its down the pub to show the young team how to celebrate a victory!!

As for staying at Lees, no I think we will book into a hotel, wouldnt want to impose on him or more importantly distract him from being 100% to face Oldham, where he will score because the boys are down!! ( and you can bet that if you like, but just remember where you heard it first ) :clap:

What does 8 Scottish boys and 3 Seniors = VICTORY :clap::clap::clap:

No, Tom can't be ref he has to play! We can get a ref in from somewhere and pay him a few quid.

What was the date you wanted to play? I will ask around a few places.

Yeh making a England v Scotland games would be quite funny. Maybe all wear national shirts as well?! As for nets, corner flags etc, I'm sure we can get something sorted. Show you some proper English hospitality :clap:

All go for a drink in a bar afterwards would finish off the day on a good note i think.

Looking forward to it. :clap:

No, Tom can't be ref he has to play! We can get a ref in from somewhere and pay him a few quid.

What was the date you wanted to play? I will ask around a few places.

Yeh making a England v Scotland games would be quite funny. Maybe all wear national shirts as well?! As for nets, corner flags etc, I'm sure we can get something sorted. Show you some proper English hospitality  :)

All go for a drink in a bar afterwards would finish off the day on a good note i think.

Looking forward to it.  :)

Yeah Tom is going to become an honourary Scotsman for the day along with 2 other Senior Forum Team members!!

We are coming down to Bristol a week on Friday coming, which is the 19th of March, and we are looking to play on the Sunday 21st!! Before you book anything and set this game in stone, let me have tonight just to confirm all the boys are up for playing, incase we need anymore of the Senior Team to play!!

That does sound like a Sunday worth waiting for though, game of football, a Scottish victory then down the pub for a few pints, then catch a plane back up to Scotland, ready for work on the Monday!! If i can add to that a City win against Oldham on the Saturday, and maybe a wee chick on the Saturday night out :P then i think this could rank as the best weekend of all time!!

Strips would need to be confirmed at a later date!! But its our chance to finally beat England at football!!

Ill confirm our team numbers if not tonight then first thing 2morrow!!

Yeah Tom is going to become an honourary Scotsman for the day along with 2 other Senior Forum Team members!!

We are coming down to Bristol a week on Friday coming, which is the 19th of March, and we are looking to play on the Sunday 21st!! Before you book anything and set this game in stone, let me have tonight just to confirm all the boys are up for playing, incase we need anymore of the Senior Team to play!!

That does sound like a Sunday worth waiting for though, game of football, a Scottish victory then down the pub for a few pints, then catch a plane back up to Scotland, ready for work on the Monday!! If i can add to that a City win against Oldham on the Saturday, and maybe a wee chick on the Saturday night out  :P then i think this could rank as the best weekend of all time!!

Strips would need to be confirmed at a later date!! But its our chance to finally beat England at football!!

Ill confirm our team numbers if not tonight then first thing 2morrow!!

Tsk, I think I might have to come down for this game.

Anyone any good at thinking up excuses as to why a man in his thirties needs to travel 220 miles for a kickabout in a park? It's just I feel my other half might not understand, unless I'm economical with the truth..

Spoke to the council about our game on the 21st the downs are not open to casual games on sundays, ashton park does not get rented out on a sunday.

The imperial ground are going to give me a call back tommorrow, they have one pitch left but they have to clear it, check that their regulars definately don't need it. It will cost £50 and we will have to pay for it when we get there.

If not the council recon we can get in at Eastville park or Muller road, both not in ideal locations!!

A response whitey from your lads, A.S.A.P would be quality.

Ok, if its a 10am kick off then i might be able to make it if someone can give me a lift from KFC to Clevedon and straight back after the game (a combination of no fuel, money and having to get to Wickwar straight after the game!) Can anybody manage that?

Spoke to the council about our game on the 21st the downs are not open to casual games on sundays, ashton park does not get rented out on a sunday.

The imperial ground are going to give me a call back tommorrow, they have one pitch left but they have to clear it, check that their regulars definately don't need it. It will cost £50 and we will have to pay for it when we get there.

If not the council recon we can get in at Eastville park or Muller road, both not in ideal locations!!

A response whitey from your lads, A.S.A.P would be quality.

well I'm at work just now ( well I'm sitting at my desk not much work being done ) but ill phone round all the lads tonight as soon as I get in the house!! Ill post a reply at say half 7 tonight!!

I'm sure they will play, infact I'm almost positive 6 of 8 will play, and if we r struggling ill try and get Lee to play, if he hasnt got training that is!! I'm sure he will come watch if he isnt training anyway!

Ill be as quick as i can tonight though boys, so just watch this space!!

Archived