IGNORED

The Brooker Dilema

Bristol Boy

I know lets just sell him, and it would stop all this nonsense, week in and week out, getting fed up with it all now, lets just change the record, mind you, who in their right mind would buy him, what with his record of injuries, fighting, jail etc

Yes well perhaps if he got more protection from officials in matches he wouldn't suffer with so many injuries!! The opposition seem to be able to do what they like to him and get away with it. In fact at Rotherham he was accused of backing into one of them which was ridiculous!!! It makes me so mad.

Yes well perhaps if he got more protection from officials in matches he wouldn't suffer with so many injuries!! The opposition seem to be able to do what they like to him and get away with it. In fact at Rotherham he was accused of backing into one of them which was ridiculous!!! It makes me so mad.

I don't think you could say that of his injury sustained at Port Vale. He came in high on Sodje which resulted in both players going off injured.

I don't think you could say that of his injury sustained at Port Vale. He came in high on Sodje which resulted in both players going off injured.

Yes but there have been plenty of other examples. That at Port Vale was just unfortunate he had just come back virtually and was trying so hard and just went a bit overboard thats all.

Spot on and both players had to go off injured

Was a bit disappointed to be honest. My mate is a Vale fan and their fans werent impressed we k'oed their striker from an x player who they have no respect for anymore. Stupid challenge that cost him alot of matches.

Was a bit disappointed to be honest. My mate is a Vale fan and their fans werent impressed we k'oed their striker from an x player who they have no respect for anymore. Stupid challenge that cost him alot of matches.

I don't care whether their fans were impressed or not. It wasan't malicious like i said it was only his second game back and he was trying maybe a little bit too hard and just went a bit overboard. My God we all make mistakes!!!

What, one reserve game and his match fitness is magically 100%? you're living in a dream world. Although, we already established that.

No i didn't say that. His fitness is not 100% anyone can see that. But he has been working extremely hard on his fitness and he is getting there!!!

Yes we do, MS made a mistake, did he get your forgiveness? no.

MS didn't make a mistake it was MS's attitude i had a problem with. You know my views on MS I'm not going into them again.

Yes well perhaps if he got more protection from officials in matches he wouldn't suffer with so many injuries!!

Sarah, SB is more than capable of looking after himself and sins as much as he's sinned against.Plain facts are he's had a arotten year and let's hope 2007 is better for him and us alike :pray::pray:

Here goes!!

Mods, I'll do me porridge, but Ive had enough of this ill informed, self centred irritating, immature poster, who can see no topic either than brooker...no I forgot her slagging of Marcus.

SarahB. SHUT the'ck UP!!!!!!..You cannot debate to a civilised standard. you ignore facts, you talk utter drivel. Brooks is your God-WE 'CK KNOW THIS!!! Now go away.

Your appearance on this forum has dropped its standards significantly. i'm FFED the 'ck up with your inane WAFFLE!!! about this subjec.

Brooks is the top striker here, or rather he was hes been average at best, and to injury prone. He made no fn difference to the team on either bloody occasion.

Next.

i'll serve me ban now! I feel a lot better!!

Here goes!!

Mods, I'll do me porridge, but Ive had enough of this ill informed, self centred irritating, immature poster, who can see no topic either than brooker...no I forgot her slagging of Marcus.

SarahB. SHUT the'ck UP!!!!!!..You cannot debate to a civilised standard. you ignore facts, you talk utter drivel. Brooks is your God-WE 'CK KNOW THIS!!! Now go away.

Your appearance on this forum has dropped its standards significantly. i'm FFED the 'ck up with your inane WAFFLE!!! about this subjec.

Brooks is the top striker here, or rather he was hes been average at best, and to injury prone. He made no fn difference to the team on either bloody occasion.

Next.

So your going down as well then?? :D

Here goes!!

Next.

Saved me from doing that :laugh: I totally agree though, she drives me mad. wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if this is deleted though, something seriously needs to be done about her though.

OK. Enough is enough.

If you don't like a poster then press that lovely little button titled 'IGNORE' & you will soon be blissfully unaware of the posts that you really don't want to read.

Not everyone will like everyone else's posting style, it's that simple. Thing is, we'd argue that it's better to ignore a behaviour than respond to it.

Archived