IGNORED

Player Of The Season

Bristol Boy

without doubt it has to be JAMIE MCCOMBE. :clapping:

so far so good for J Mc...... wonder if before the season ends another high-impact star will emerge? ..we might get a huge contribution to help out in City's promotion quest if the so far untried 12th MAN is given a debut & gets to claim an automatic place!!

Bring on the >>>>> E A S T - E N D !!! :) .......... Play The 12th Man !!!

Can I just inturrupt this thread and point out when many of the players mentioned above were signed many people said 'who?, never heard of him, another rubbish unambitious signing from GJ, we should be going after (insert well known name) instead'

;)

Can I just inturrupt this thread and point out when many of the players mentioned above were signed many people said 'who?, never heard of him, another rubbish unambitious signing from GJ, we should be going after (insert well known name) instead'

;)

Mary! Uve ad to much "muld wine" :rolleyes:

The manager is doing wonderfully, wait till April to to see if the man can get this lot up to the Championship.

;)

And can I interrupt this thread to mention that plenty, along with me, said that each player should be given a chance, not prejudged by his name or previous club. Hopefully its convinced a few more doubters or moaners for the sake of it people.

Archived