IGNORED

Atyeo-w***io-fickalability

WTFiGO!?!

H/T - BOO. F/T - 'City till I die!'. Atyeo 'unfaithful' can you please sort yourselves out.

That's not to say 5/6th of the Dullmoan weren't living up to their name first half.

It's got embarrassing.

I was in the Dullmoan and I didnt boo once!

Ok, just the once.

My mate said ''Theres a fit City bird...''

Bloody part timers know nothing.

:disapointed2se:

At half time that was the first time I was tempted to boo the team off. I never boo as it does no one any good, especially the players.

But the first half pissed me off so much with the stupid back heels and flicks, thats why we were losing the game. We gave the ball away far to much.

And as for Gary Johnson saying we'll keep it on the floor, there was far to much hoofing route one as well.

But apart from that, we did a very good job in the second half but I would imagine Tranmere will feel robbed.

MM

H/T - BOO. F/T - 'City till I die!'. Atyeo 'unfaithful' can you please sort yourselves out.

That's not to say 5/6th of the Dullmoan weren't living up to their name first half.

It's got embarrassing.

But the booing worked a treat. I remember in our last promotion under John Ward, the players were booed off after drawing 1-1 at home to Bournemouth, and were also subject to some abuse from outside the dressing room. The players were so stung by it that they went on a fantastic winning run and were virtually promoted by January.

At half time that was the first time I was tempted to boo the team off. I never boo as it does no one any good, especially the players.

But the first half pissed me off so much with the stupid back heels and flicks, thats why we were losing the game. We gave the ball away far to much.

And as for Gary Johnson saying we'll keep it on the floor, there was far to much hoofing route one as well.

But apart from that, we did a very good job in the second half but I would imagine Tranmere will feel robbed.

MM

Nonsense.

Basso didnt have to make 1 decent save all game.

Tranmere were bloody awful, they must have been on cloud 9 when 2-0 up!

I thought the boos were quite clearly for the diabolical referee though I don't sit in the Atyeo and don't recall hearing booing around me in the Dolman.

We were patchy in the first half but although the play going forward was a bit over elaborate there were plenty of good ideas that didn't quite come off and some decent opportunities. Tranmere scored the first from poor defending of a set piece which was disappointing, granted, because we should have been working on that all week given the opposition. They got the second from an unlucky error from Skuse and in my view there was no way they were good value for a 2-0 lead, if anything 0-0 would have been fairer at half time. Tranmere had no threat other than pushing people out of the way from set pieces and I don't think I've ever seen a worse defender than Ian Goodison, they got what their dire style of football deserved - nothing. I was especially pleased with how their blatant timewasting conspired to bite them in the arse and loved watching them complain about us not running to fetch the ball after watching Taylor cheat by kicking it away several times when they were in front.

It's got embarrassing.

Not all in the Ateyo son. :chant6ez:

I'm sure most of you have your own version in your own areas of what i'm going to write......

There's a little clique down the front of f block, row f , Ateyo ,led by a little bloke who, in the words of the immortal

sheik yerbouti himself " talks a lot and he's usually wrong"

him and his mates bitched through the first half and boooed them off. I've had words with him before but he was just ruining my

day today so i moved where i couldnt hear and had a great time cheering them boys home and giving the keeper lick.etc etc :innocent06:

The sad thing is people that he was GUTTED when we came back and didnt get out of his seat until he left EARLY

cause he couldnt stand it...

This is the same bloke who in the FIRST GAME after 3 minutes was on Scott Murrays back...

I feel like running on the pitch and telling GJ and the boys that its these winkers and not i thats booing even if we were

poor first half. :grr: :grr: :dunno: :dunno:

I thought the boos were quite clearly for the diabolical referee though I don't sit in the Atyeo and don't recall hearing booing around me in the Dolman.

I was especially pleased with how their blatant timewasting conspired to bite them in the arse and loved watching them complain about us not running to fetch the ball after watching Taylor cheat by kicking it away several times when they were in front.

I'm afraid it was both in the Ateyo.

Wasn't it sweet watching the keeper having a fit cause one of the stewards didnt give him the ball back???? priceless :clapping:

I'm afraid it was both in the Ateyo.

Wasn't it sweet watching the keeper having a fit cause one of the stewards didnt give him the ball back???? priceless :clapping:

The 'keeper was a grade A cheating winker, and got everything he deserved.

Numerous occassions he was timewasting.

On the subject of kicking the ball away; i think there would be an easy way to combat it, although maybe a little out there...

The freekick is taken from either a) where it was suppossed to be, or b) where the ball ends up after being kicked away by the defending team. Whichever is more advantageous to the attacking team.

As for timewasting, a simple game clock would stop that. Everytime the ball goes out of play, the referee stops his watch, and restarts it when play resumes. This could be linked to the clock on the scoreboard. Would do away with injury time, would stop layers rolling around on the floor for 20minutes when their not even injured as well.

It's got embarrassing.

I sit in Ayeto sadly. :(

Ammount of moaning by some during the game was shocking as it always is not sitting there next year no way. However what I will say is it was only a small majoraty that boo'd and quite a few tried to drown them out with clapping and trying to get behind the team.

I hate that CITY TILL I DIE chant now, the drummers insist on starting it as soon as we go 1-0 down ever since the Chesterfield game last season, starting to get boring now. ;)

The freekick is taken from either a) where it was suppossed to be, or b) where the ball ends up after being kicked away by the defending team. Whichever is more advantageous to the attacking team.

I like the idea but I think they'd just kick it away from us. Perhaps moving the ball forwards 10 yards every time it's kicked away or a quick kick is blocked by a player standing in front of the ball would be better.

As for timewasting, a simple game clock would stop that. Everytime the ball goes out of play, the referee stops his watch, and restarts it when play resumes. This could be linked to the clock on the scoreboard. Would do away with injury time, would stop layers rolling around on the floor for 20minutes when their not even injured as well.

The ref/fourth official is meant to add time on - but we all know how inconsistent the added on time seems to be. Taking today as an example - 1 minute extra in the first half had me bemused.

I like the idea but I think they'd just kick it away from us. Perhaps moving the ball forwards 10 yards every time it's kicked away or a quick kick is blocked by a player standing in front of the ball would be better.

Yes, i see your point, which is why id keep bookings for kicking the ball away as well, and also why i said "which ever is more advantageous".

The ball is kicked away to waste time, or prevent a quick FK, so with the timewasting one, it could be stopped if a better system for time-monitoring was found.

The ref/fourth official is meant to add time on - but we all know how inconsistent the added on time seems to be. Taking today as an example - 1 minute extra in the first half had me bemused.

A "Gameclock" ala American Football would irradicate the inconsistency. If a freekick is given, stop the clock, then the opposing team could kick the ball as far away as they like but it wouldnt waste any time, as the "Gameclock" wouldnt start again until the freekick was taken.

Like, for example, players feigning injury. Why would they bother, if they knew it would waste any time at all.

Would also do away for the need for fourth officials to be "adding time".

It'll never happen though.

There's a little clique down the front of f block, row f , Ateyo ,led by a little bloke who, in the words of the immortal

sheik yerbouti himself " talks a lot and he's usually wrong" him and his mates bitched through the first half and boooed them off. I've had words with him before but he was just ruining my day today so i moved where i couldnt hear and had a great time cheering them boys home and giving the keeper lick.etc etc :innocent06:

The sad thing is people that he was GUTTED when we came back and didnt get out of his seat until he left EARLY

cause he couldnt stand it...

This is the same bloke who in the FIRST GAME after 3 minutes was on Scott Murrays back...

I know the bloke you mean. I used to sit further back from him until he really started to annoy me with his stupid comments.

I now sit in Block D near to the tunnel.....Sometimes he still annoys me from there!!!

Why won't any stewards take action? Some of his comments are quite abusive.

It's got embarrassing.

Yet another post about how fans should clap and cheer any shite put on by the team.

If the players or GJ don't perform I WILL BOO! - Its my right as a paying customer.

People say get behind the team whatever the performance. I do this week in week out but when its as bad as the first half today, Expect boo's!

And four minutes at the end. Where did that come from?

I know the bloke you mean. I used to sit further back from him until he really started to annoy me with his stupid comments.

I now sit in Block D near to the tunnel.....Sometimes he still annoys me from there!!!

Why won't any stewards take action? Some of his comments are quite abusive.

think you might mean someone else as he aint abusive just loud and wrong :clapping:

you don't mean the bloke right behind the goal who goes to give the goalie gip???

But the booing worked a treat. I remember in our last promotion under John Ward, the players were booed off after drawing 1-1 at home to Bournemouth, and were also subject to some abuse from outside the dressing room. The players were so stung by it that they went on a fantastic winning run and were virtually promoted by January.

and our usual wobble after that. Depending on Wycombe beating Grimsby to assure promotion over Easter. Agree though the booing did work then didnt it.

Yet another post about how fans should clap and cheer any shite put on by the team.

If the players or GJ don't perform I WILL BOO! - Its my right as a paying customer.

People say get behind the team whatever the performance. I do this week in week out but when its as bad as the first half today, Expect boo's!

SAD MUPPET YOU NEED A STERN WORD MUPPET

It's got embarrassing.

Rubbish i think your find it was the whole ground.Also can i add i wasnt booing i was to shell shocked by the performance i just saw to do it.

Archived