IGNORED

Brooker and Jevons

no_merde

I can't believe my eyes - Brooker's reaction to Jevons was unbelievable. Did anyone else see it?

I thought the rumors about the prison incident were a load of ###### b***ocks - but watching it yesterday I'm starting to think there's got to be something in it.

I thought GJ's plan was to stamp this sort of stuff out - but the way they put it on display yesterday I can't ###### believe.

Johnson - SORT IT OUT! :disapointed2se:

I can't believe my eyes - Brooker's reaction to Jevons was unbelievable. Did anyone else see it?

I thought the rumors about the prison incident were a load of ###### b***ocks - but watching it yesterday I'm starting to think there's got to be something in it.

I thought GJ's plan was to stamp this sort of stuff out - but the way they put it on display yesterday I can't ###### believe.

Did anyone see what? You fail to explain what you saw.

What?? :noexpression: what did you see?

What did you see?

One thing I did see yesterday was, right at the end of the game, Skuse did superbly well to intercept a Tranmere attack and, under pressure, cleared the ball deep into the Tranmere half, which was just about all I felt he could do under the circumstances. Brooker, who was calling for the ball just inside our half, seemed to roll his eyes, shake his head, and almost reluctantly turned around to start chasing it. It was only a minor thing, but I did think at the time it was a strange attitude, so since you bring up the thing with Jevons, whatever that was, thought I'd mention it.

I think its a bit of a wind up from No Merde. Its a load of merde.

It's not pal. I'm sorry for being so subtle. I wanted to see whether anyone else had seen the incident without me giving it away.

Basically, after Jevons scored Brooker's reaction was unbelievable - he shook his head, turned around and walked off. The rest of the players went off to congratulate Jevons, and Brooker walked in the opposite direction and didn't even shake his hand when he returned to the semi-circle.

There's something going on there, and I don't know what it is. But the prison incident has got something to do with it. :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se:

Guest MaloneFM

No we were all watching Brooker tutting and shaking his head and dropping his knitting. And Scott Murray wagging his finger at JMW and shaking his head too.

And probably tutting.

No we were all watching Brooker tutting and shaking his head and dropping his knitting. And Scott Murray wagging his finger at JMW and shaking his head too.

And probably tutting.

I didn't see Scotty wagging his finger at JMW. Why would he do that?

• Admin
There's something going on there, and I don't know what it is. But the prison incident has got something to do with it. :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se:

WHY has is got something to do with the prison incident ??

You often see goals on the TV when certain players just turn around and get back to half way line !

My Good God it was a football match not a soap opera!! I know some of you lot don't particuarly like Jevons but its a bit much to blame him for Brooks going to prison!! :noexpression:

I'm sure you are all reading to much into that. I thought it was Jennison and Jevons who didn't get on not Brooks and Jevons. hehe.

Basically, after Jevons scored Brooker's reaction was unbelievable - he shook his head, turned around and walked off. The rest of the players went off to congratulate Jevons, and Brooker walked in the opposite direction and didn't even shake his hand when he returned to the semi-circle.

Yes I did see it. As all the players ran off celebrating, Brooker seemed to walk back to the halfway line in disgust. I certainly got the feeling that Jevons was'nt his best friend.

OR maybe Brooker was disappointed not to have scored himself??

Yes I did see it. As all the players ran off celebrating, Brooker seemed to walk back to the halfway line in disgust. I certainly got the feeling that Jevons was'nt his best friend.

OR maybe Brooker was disappointed not to have scored himself??

Yeah i think Brooks was dissapointed because he never scored himself he openly admits even if we have won a game and he hasan't scored he gets the hump. I certainly don't think he walked back to the halfway line in disgust though I'm sure you are reading too much into this.

Yeah i think Brooks was dissapointed because he never scored himself he openly admits even if we have won a game and he hasan't scored he gets the hump. I certainly don't think he walked back to the halfway line in disgust though I'm sure you are reading too much into this.

Sounds like the perfect team player we need :pacifier:

Sounds like the perfect team player we need :pacifier:

You know as well as i do he is needed in the team. I'm sure him and Jevo are fine as i say you are all reading to much into this I'm sure.

You know as well as i do he is needed in the team. I'm sure him and Jevo are fine as i say you are all reading to much into this I'm sure.

I'm not reading anything in to it. I'm reading in to YOUR words that Brooker is a petulant arse when he doesn't score.

All that should matter is the TEAM and he should be happy no matter who scores the goals.

There is no I in team, but, there is an I in ginger. Coincidence?

I'm not reading anything in to it. I'm reading in to YOUR words that Brooker is a petulant arse when he doesn't score.

All that should matter is the TEAM and he should be happy no matter who scores the goals.

There is no I in team, but, there is an I in ginger. Coincidence?

He is happy no matter who scores the goals I'm sure but as he is a striker if he doesn't score it concerns him. I would rather he was like that than didn't care whether he scores or not!!

He is a vital member of the team he worked his socks off for the team yesterday as I'm sure you could see.

I didn't see the 'shaking head, walking back to the touchline, dropping his knitting' incident, as it shall forever be known. But I did see Brooker sulk, moan and generally complain throughout the entire match if he didn't get his own way.

Passes to feet instead, of to head: complain. Passes to left foot, instead of right: complain. Passes to run onto, instead of to feet: complain. Basically, unless he scores from a move he complains about the service he gets. Whether it's Skuse, who being the youngster is the easy target, Showumni or Orr, who's usually off-target with his passing anyway.

And Sarah B, please don't selflessly defend him; he's not perfect, despite what you make out.

My own personal opinion is that one of the reasons we struggle on occasions up front, is that we haven't found anyone to play alongside Brooker - and I'm not sure if there is anyone. He's too individual. Lita worked ok, but then he was very individual as well. Probably the best partnership we've had up front so far this season was PJ and ES as they acted as a partnership.

Anyway, just a thought...

He is happy no matter who scores the goals I'm sure but as he is a striker if he doesn't score it concerns him. I would rather he was like that than didn't care whether he scores or not!!

He is a vital member of the team he worked his socks off for the team yesterday as I'm sure you could see.

Are you his wife or him in disguise because you seem to know a awful lot about him and always sticks up for him no matter what happens.

Archived