IGNORED

why didn't murray take it?

You Know I Am Right

It was a crap penalty - nice height and lovely and soft strike of the ball exactly where his body position indicated to the keeper.

Which didn't matter as it happens, but he shouldn't have taken it. He insisted and, as he did, he should have made sure he scored because there weree at least 3 other players far more capable of taking a penalty than him yesterday. I hope Johnson gave him a bollicking.

Before any moron who hasn't bothered reading previous postings I've made about Enoch starts - I am a big Enoch fan, he just gets better and better, but Carey should have taken the ball from him and given it to McAllister. They weren't on the downs FFS.

it's not about whether or not people like/dislike Enoch,

he took the penelty for a reason, I personally believe he made sure he took he purely because he was following managers orders, I'm sure GJ will say something regarding pens in the coming days.

he took a perfectly good pen before and scored, have ever reason to believe that after Jevons, perhaps is he is next best choice pen taker?

time will tell?

Fair enough and I stand to be corrected, but there were too many players around the ball to suggest that it was that cut and dried.

oh yeah, there always is, but Enoch grabbed the ball and made sure he took it, didn't see the captain or many others complaining, which perhaps suggest Enoch was just following Managers orders,

we all remember Steve Gillespie/Bell pen incident few years back

Archived