IGNORED

Kevin Betsy.....any further news? (merged)

GeoTheCiderHead

I don't no if anyone seen that Wycombe have signed Northampton Striker Scott McGleish does this mean Betsy could be coming? :whistle2:

there is no doubt at all that Betsy is leaving wycombe, they have now signed 2 players to replace him, unfortunatly for us, Wycombe went public on the transfer and have now no doubt alerted other clubs to his availablity at £150k

there is no doubt at all that Betsy is leaving wycombe, they have now signed 2 players to replace him, unfortunatly for us, Wycombe went public on the transfer and have now no doubt alerted other clubs to his availablity at £150k

Could be that he is in talks with someone else to see if he can get a better offer. The other likely reason is that we are stalling on the deal as we might need the money to seal the signature of another player. I'm sure there's plenty going on behind the scenes and we'll find out in due course.

To me its just that GJ wants players, public and media focussed on the Boro match, he'll probably confirm Betsy's signing after the game and the transfer will go high profile on Monday.

Wise words Xeroxman,

you you have any superhuman powers by the way?

:pacifier:

Snoz

Archived