IGNORED

Pressure

The Humble Realist

At the end of the day we are the only team that could lose on the final day and still go up

Forest have to at least draw and Blackpool MUST win.

It sounds silly but you never know.

Calderwood been talking again as usual (being a student in Nottingham i hear more than most) Please City win so much as anything as it wil make me sick walking round Nottingham if they are promoted!

Theres as much pressure on them as there is on us.

Look back to Blackpool a few years ago, we knew we had to beat Blackpool and hope QPR lost at Sheff Wed.

I think we will win, but winning a football match is never easy. don't expect a walk over

Not sure if i agree, i think forest and blackpool will feel that they have nothing to lose, and they will take good form into the playoffs. While i think we'll win, the pressure is definately on us.

Yep, totally agree. All the pressure is on us as we are the only ones out of the three who can actually lose something! Ok Forest and Blackpool still have to get results, but they can play the "its not in our hands" card

The one scenario I'm dreading is Forest get an early goal and our fans get twitchy, and the nerves passing on to the players on the pitch.

We have had problems all season with struggling to break teams down and get that first goal, and with the pressure on, will be interesting to see how certain players cope.

Get an early goal and we will be ok, but the longer the game goes on without us scoring....the harder it will be

Lets keep positive

B'pool have a really tough game at Swansea who themselves are hoping to nick a play-off place.Forest are home to Crewe who they'll probably beat.

Both of our rivals will expect City to beat Rotherham and could be psychologically resigned to that fact which may effect their peformances - but - we all know that the bottom line is that a City win will eradicate them from the equasion.

All Johnson and the management team can do is get our lads mentally prepared for what will be a pressure game.The players can't be allowed to become too stressed or apprehensive about it otherwise the old 'fear of failure' syndrome could kick in and have a negative effect.

Heres hoping for an early City goal........ :fingerscrossed:

the pressure is most definatley on us next saturday. We our the team with something to lose at the end of the game.

Though i would much prefer an early city goal on a saturday rather than a very late goal. though if we win by a late goal, i;d be happy. Thats if i had not already had a heart attack mid-way though the game

Lets look back to when we had to beat Blackpool and rely on QPR messing up.

Remember how nervous we all were, and how tense the atmosphere was??

Believe me, Forest and their fans will be bricking it just as much as us.

I don't think someone circulating a rumour that QPR were losing didn't help things either, I remember one of the players saying that they were elated to hear the fans cheering the score, before a few minutes later feeling really deflated when it turned out that it wasn't the truth.

That's my worst nightmare on Saturday, that the same thing happens.

Soz, when i said "as much pressure" i really should of put similar but a different type of pressure.

All I'm saying is that we can lose and stil go up whereas the others teams cannot.

Forests game may b slightly harder then first thought with the announcment that it will be Dario Gradis last game as full manager of Crewe.

Pools panel would have it down as the following

City Victory

Forest Victory

Blackpool Draw

However , pools panel would probably have had last weeks games as

City draw

Forest draw

Blackppol draw

ANything could happen

At the end of the day we are the only team that could lose on the final day and still go up

TOO TRUE!!! The other two HAVE to win AND hope City slip up. To pass us they must get better results than us. No use them winning 12-0 if City then score the only goal of a scrappy game in the 93rd minute.

Pressures on us and Blackpool. think Forest don't have that much

We gotta win, specially if Forest do, and Blackpool are playing Swampsea, who gotta win to get the pray offs

All we need is Calderwood to open his trap as usual, and team talk for GJ is done and dusted

COME ON FOREST AND COME ON ROTHERHAM

I CANT WAIT TILL SATURDAY WHEN YOU LOT ARE LEFT TO PICK UP THE PIECES IN THE PLAYOFFS AND TAKE A LOOK UP AND SEE FOREST SITTING WHERE THEY BELONG IN THE AUTOMATIC SPOTS.

WE ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU THAT IT WOULD BE UNFAIR TO LET YOU GO UP AND NOT US. AND COLIN CALDERWOOD HAS BEEN TALKING UP OUR CHANCES BECAUSE LIKE ALL FOREST FANS HE KNOWS HOW SHIT YOU ARE

YOU ARE BOTTLING IT SO FACE UP TO THE REALITY THAT YOU WILL BE WATCHING THE SAME OLD CRAP AGAIN NEXT SEASON. :clapping:

I CANT WAIT TILL SATURDAY WHEN YOU LOT ARE LEFT TO PICK UP THE PIECES IN THE PLAYOFFS AND TAKE A LOOK UP AND SEE FOREST SITTING WHERE THEY BELONG IN THE AUTOMATIC SPOTS.

WE ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU THAT IT WOULD BE UNFAIR TO LET YOU GO UP AND NOT US. AND COLIN CALDERWOOD HAS BEEN TALKING UP OUR CHANCES BECAUSE LIKE ALL FOREST FANS HE KNOWS HOW SHIT YOU ARE

YOU ARE BOTTLING IT SO FACE UP TO THE REALITY THAT YOU WILL BE WATCHING THE SAME OLD CRAP AGAIN NEXT SEASON. :clapping:

Amen to that fellow tricky :worship2: .

That key on the left called CAPS LOCK... try using it.

I know computers are new up north but they're not that complicated really.

Amen to that fellow tricky :worship2: .

You W*****r, bet you would still love to swap places with US though, wouldn't you!!!

you are also a 2 faced Pr***k, you have been on here for months now slagging off your manager and team, now you get a sniff, cos you finally got closer to us with ONE game left, (cos you have been constantly cocking it up for yourselves), and you're all mouth.

Typical Scab !!!!

Seriously, you need to be a hell of a lot more inventive with your baiting on this board...

Fancy a little wager chief?

Archived