IGNORED

Stop!

B-Rizzle

There are a couple of things annoying me at the moment...

1) people posting stupid transfer suggestions

2) those people who as a result receive abuse and go in a sulk and say that all they're trying to do is get everyones opinions. If you don't want abuse don't be stupid!

3) those people who reply to the stupid suggestions with 'OH NOT THIS AGAIN!' (just ignore it and it will move down the forum quicker than if you reply)

4) People who keep making the joke about 'my fathers grandads dogs sisters brother inlaws mum' It's not funny anymore, it has been said too many times!

I think thats all, i'll come back to you if i have anymore.

And yes i'm in a bad mood... cue the 'is it that time of the month?' jokes... :D

Up the City!! :city:

• Admin
5) Blah blah is defo joining us.... Sauce?...... Ketchup please, yeah not funny anymore. :disapointed2se:

6) People using a large photo of themselves in their signature that was obviously taken far too close to the camera thus giving us a pretty off-putting "warts and all" image in our faces then posting on every thread even when they don't have an opinion on that thread so we are forced to view said image again.

6) People using a large photo of themselves in their signature that was obviously taken far too close to the camera thus giving us a pretty off-putting "warts and all" image in our faces then posting on every thread even when they don't have an opinion on that thread so we are forced to view said image again.

Giles23bcfc - you have been warned!!!!!

Yeah that picture is offensive!!

Please Giles, take it off!

That is a pretty nasty comment to make isn't it, after all he is a fan of BCFC, surely no need for the personal remarks, I know your season is over and all is quiet on the BCFC front, but I'm sure this guy dosn't want to read remarks about him day after day.

Cue the insults.......I am a gashead after all!

Beat me to it!!

I was going to start a new topic about it

Lets be fair most of the people with these massive pics arent no oil paintings!!

There are a couple of things annoying me at the moment...

1) people posting stupid transfer suggestions

2) those people who as a result receive abuse and go in a sulk and say that all they're trying to do is get everyones opinions. If you don't want abuse don't be stupid!

3) those people who reply to the stupid suggestions with 'OH NOT THIS AGAIN!' (just ignore it and it will move down the forum quicker than if you reply)

4) People who keep making the joke about 'my fathers grandads dogs sisters brother inlaws mum' It's not funny anymore, it has been said too many times!

I think thats all, i'll come back to you if i have anymore.

And yes i'm in a bad mood... cue the 'is it that time of the month?' jokes... :D

Up the City!! :city:

Who are ya???? :laugh:

Yes GILES "TOADY" WANNA BE........get a smaller picture. BBC have dropped you so we are going to do the same!

That is a pretty nasty comment to make isn't it, after all he is a fan of BCFC, surely no need for the personal remarks, I know your season is over and all is quiet on the BCFC front, but I'm sure this guy dosn't want to read remarks about him day after day.

Get onto your own forum sag......at least he looks human unlike you ape boy

Get onto your own forum sag......at least he looks human unlike you ape boy

Oh dear is that the best you can do, too much talk of Wembley on 'my own' forum, so thought I would take a look over here to calm myself down :D

I'm actually a female, with no facial hair at all!

Its pretty simple, nobody wants to see a giant image of him. People have tried to drop hints and he isnt taking them. Peope have tried to be honest about it and he is ignoring them. People are now being slightly offensive because NOBODY wants to see the image and is now PLEADING with him to take it off. No problem with having it as his avatar but not as a huge photo.

Oh dear is that the best you can do, too much talk of Wembley on 'my own' forum, so thought I would take a look over here to calm myself down :D

I'm actually a female, with no facial hair at all!

Sorry ape "girl" :innocent06:

I would make the most of the Wembley debates sweetie, it will give you something to think about on the coach to Morecombe next season. :preacher:

Its pretty simple, nobody wants to see a giant image of him. People have tried to drop hints and he isnt taking them. Peope have tried to be honest about it and he is ignoring them. People are now being slightly offensive because NOBODY wants to see the image and is now PLEADING with him to take it off. No problem with having it as his avatar but not as a huge photo.

Ok fair comment (and thanks for no insults and a sensible post), maybe he will make it as a avatar, but what I don't understand is why it is so offensive, yes its big, but making rude comments about him will probably make him keep it on.

It isnt the first post about it and it just seems like computer bullying to me, he is young and a BCFC fan after all.

Sorry ape "girl" :innocent06:

I would make the most of the Wembley debates sweetie, it will give you something to think about on the coach to Morecombe next season. :preacher:

Thats ok shi**ead :innocent06: , Wont be going by coach to Morecombe, I'm old enough to drive and what a nice day out it will be...(much like tommorrow).....you can come to if you want :wub:

Ok fair comment (and thanks for no insults and a sensible post), maybe he will make it as a avatar, but what I don't understand is why it is so offensive, yes its big, but making rude comments about him will probably make him keep it on.

It isnt the first post about it and it just seems like computer bullying to me, he is young and a BCFC fan after all.

Your right, it isnt the first time someone has commented about it because we are trying to get him to remove it. Its offensive because it is so large and because, well lets face it, he's hardly Richard Gere or Patrick Swayze is he???

Not computer bullying, we have tried to ask nicely and if these comments are making him keep it on then sadly the comments will continue. What I can't understand is WHY does he want it on? Does he think we all want to see it? Are we supposed to be in awe that he had his photo taken with David Noble?

Its simple, take it off and no comments nasty or otherwise will be made. Keep it on and it won't only continue but it WILL get worse.

I might take you up on the offer as long as you don't have a sloped forehead my darling! :fingerscrossed:

Be worth a good laugh :yahoo:

Nothing wrong with my forehead darling :D, and lets face it it could be the only 3points you get to see next season :fingerscrossed::ph34r:, just a joke for all you non banter city fans!

Your right, it isnt the first time someone has commented about it because we are trying to get him to remove it. Its offensive because it is so large and because, well lets face it, he's hardly Richard Gere or Patrick Swayze is he???

Not computer bullying, we have tried to ask nicely and if these comments are making him keep it on then sadly the comments will continue. What I can't understand is WHY does he want it on? Does he think we all want to see it? Are we supposed to be in awe that he had his photo taken with David Noble?

Its simple, take it off and no comments nasty or otherwise will be made. Keep it on and it won't only continue but it WILL get worse.

do you half witted, no brain monkey's with nothing better to do than insult people over the INTERNET (how sad, pathetic and childish) not get it? the more the comments, the longer it stays on, if the comments stopped, then i might think about taking it off.

Archived