IGNORED

Stop!

B-Rizzle

Nothing wrong with my forehead darling :D, and lets face it it could be the only 3points you get to see next season :fingerscrossed::ph34r:, just a joke for all you non banter city fans!

There you go, you have won the game before you have even played it! Very Colin Calderwood :disapointed2se:

Let's see your forehead then :noexpression:

Ok fair comment (and thanks for no insults and a sensible post), maybe he will make it as a avatar, but what I don't understand is why it is so offensive, yes its big, but making rude comments about him will probably make him keep it on.

It isnt the first post about it and it just seems like computer bullying to me, he is young and a BCFC fan after all.

Giles, I think you've pulled!!!

And yes, we've all seen the picture. Can't you think of David Noble's reputation and take it off please!

Giles, I think you've pulled!!!

And yes, we've all seen the picture. Can't you think of David Noble's reputation and take it off please!

like i said, IF and when (doubt that with some of the muppets on here) the comments stop then i will think about it. but until then it stays on.

like i said, IF and when (doubt that with some of the muppets on here) the comments stop then i will think about it. but until then it stays on.

tbh i don't see whats the problem is with it, ye it's slightly large for a sig but its not offending any1 so why are people moaning?

I don't see any need for you to take it personally. I don't find your picture offensive, however I do find it highly annoying, purely due to it's size. It be bleedin' massive. If you want to keep it, just shrink it... C'est simple!!

I don't see any need for you to take it personally. I don't find your picture offensive, however I do find it highly annoying, purely due to it's size. It be bleedin' massive. If you want to keep it, just shrink it... C'est simple!!

well the fact is that people insult me (for no reason whatsoever!) over the INTERNET, hiding behind a keyboard so to speak. when they have never even met me so therfore don't know my personality etc. They don't care to ask if there is a feesible reason that it is close up (which there is!) and make stupid childish comments on, what is supposed to be, a football forum. not a palyground.

p.s, i'm not sure how to shrink photo's.

well the fact is that people insult me (for no reason whatsoever!) over the INTERNET, hiding behind a keyboard so to speak. when they have never even met me so therfore don't know my personality etc. They don't care to ask if there is a feesible reason that it is close up (which there is!) and make stupid childish comments on, what is supposed to be, a football forum. not a palyground.

p.s, i'm not sure how to shrink photo's.

Nothing wrong with the photo but the size mate.....my fingers sore from all the scrolling down

Then why have numerous people, so many that i cant even count it on my hands and feet, made PERSONAL comments about it/me then?

Because they are sad and pathetic.......some is just friendly banter though. But it's never nice to make fun of a persons appearance.

Look on the brightside, it's the most popular thread on here :winner_third_h4h:

Because they are sad and pathetic.......some is just friendly banter though. But it's never nice to make fun of a persons appearance.

Look on the brightside, it's the most popular thread on here :winner_third_h4h:

like you then? As i seem to remember a few times youve made personal insults

Archived