IGNORED

Stop!

B-Rizzle

Idiot?

When has he had a good game against a top class team??

Vs Milan CL Semi?

Vs Chelsea F.A. Cup Final?

Vs England WC & EC 2006 & 2004.

Good against your average prem defenders yes, but best player in the world??? don't make me laugh!!

Thats why i think he's over-rated, because he's not the best player in the world and he's nowhere near as good as kaka, for example.

PS don't call me a idiot

The trophies don't lie, neither do his goal & assist records. Your bitterness about the World Cup has blinded you from the fact that he is the best player in the world.

Idiot?

When has he had a good game against a top class team??

Vs Milan CL Semi?

Vs Chelsea F.A. Cup Final?

Vs England WC & EC 2006 & 2004.

Good against your average prem defenders yes, but best player in the world??? don't make me laugh!!

Thats why i think he's over-rated, because he's not the best player in the world and he's nowhere near as good as kaka, for example.

PS don't call me a idiot

What are you basing this on. You have probably seen Kaka less than half a dozen times this season. Ronaldo is up there with the best. The award is not based on "games against quality opposition". If it was then T. Henry shouldn`t have come 2nd last year ( or 3rd can`t remember )

The trophies don't lie, neither do his goal & assist records. Your bitterness about the World Cup has blinded you from the fact that he is the best player in the world.

Name five matches against top class opposition where he has torn apart the defence........

Best player in the world? did you watch AC Milan vs Man Utd or even the F.A. Cup final????

Gattuso had him for breakfast and Kaka showed he's on a totally different level to him

Name five matches against top class opposition where he has torn apart the defence........

Best player in the world? did you watch AC Milan vs Man Utd or even the F.A. Cup final????

Gattuso had him for breakfast and Kaka showed he's on a totally different level to him

Name 5 matches that Kaka has proved that he is on a completely different planet than ronaldo

so saying that, kaka wasn't in the game much vs liverpool, so does that mean hes over rated as well then?

if you watched man utd over the last season you would of seen ronaldo was there main player for winning the prem.

Harry

Giles, man, make the picture bigger !!

Don't let no little punks who have nothing better to do with their time than come on here and try pushing others' around tell you what you can and can't do. Not read through it all but some of it's tanjemant to bullying.

Tell them to ##### off.

Yes, I am in a bad mood.

6) People using a large photo of themselves in their signature that was obviously taken far too close to the camera thus giving us a pretty off-putting "warts and all" image in our faces then posting on every thread even when they don't have an opinion on that thread so we are forced to view said image again.

Bit harsh.

Not exactly an oil painting yourself are you?

back to your exam kid. weve gone past that alot!

Evidently not, as people are still asking you to remove it/shrink it or foxtrot oscar.

Your problem now is that you can't remove it because you'll look a bit of a fool as everyone has been having a go at you, and the longer you leave it on, the more they're going to have a joke about it. Catch 22 I think.

Been a long time since i've had to take exams, let me know when you've finished yours. :shifty:

Don't let no little punks who have nothing better to do with their time than come on here and try pushing others' around tell you what you can and can't do. Not read through it all but some of it's tanjemant to bullying.

Tell them to ##### off.

Yes, I am in a bad mood.

Yeah, **** OFF. Like the man said.

Tell them to ##### off.

Yes, I am in a bad mood.

Totally agree, what Ive read in this thread, there has been some way harsh personal comments. Yes the picture is slightly large but no need for the personal insults imo.

This is directed at any who use large signatures and Giles is not the only one!!!!

Alot of people are probably like me and the windo is open to a certain size to fit your screen whilst doing other stuff. So when I come across a large sig, I don't read the posts often just cus is required to scroll sideways or resize window. So therefore just kinda makes your posts useless as not being read by as many as you would like to see them, and no don't care if you resize or not... jsut letting ya know why lots are not listening if your sig is oversized.

Just a thought is all. Size does matter... Too big is ignored. :sofa:

• Admin
Bit harsh.

Not exactly an oil painting yourself are you?

Exactly and you won't find me inflicting a huge signature photo of myself on everyone's PC screen.

If I ever do then feel free to ask me to consider removing it/making it smaller.

Bullies? - Where's 'sack the board' when you need him!

You tell us.

Why shouldn't I be allowed to express my views and opinions like everyone else.

You don't see me slating your posts with pathetic responses like yours.

Because your getting on my nerves and Robins is a friend of mine.

Anyway i'll stop biting now.

Why?

Just because you can't handle abit of critisim. You should try and take tips of your fellow ST member on how to reply to post regarding the ST.

Yay there you go again bringing the ST into things where I am stating a personal opinion, I am still allowed one of those you know. Its getting boring now.

I wasnt aware you were making a criticism, I was merely standing up for a friend.

Yay there you go again bringing the ST into things where I am stating a personal opinion, I am still allowed one of those you know. Its getting boring now.

I wasnt aware you were making a criticism, I was merely standing up for a friend.

No, but thats why I've been getting on your nerves today.

No youve been getting on my nerves because every time I post something slightly contraversial you throw the "shouldnt you act better than this being a member of the ST" card at me.

I am still allowed a personal opinion, you stay out of my way, i'll stay out of yours, and come back when youve finished school and can have a constructive arguement instead of playing the same record.

No youve been getting on my nerves because every time I post something slightly contraversial you throw the "shouldnt you act better than this being a member of the ST" card at me.

I am still allowed a personal opinion, you stay out of my way, i'll stay out of yours, and come back when youve finished school and can have a constructive arguement instead of playing the same record.

If you look at my post regarding you and the ST they have been constructive, instead of immature remarks such as 'Go away child'

I made a tounge in cheek post, which was relevent to the topic, about Giles and Robins as they both have red faced, large pictures of them and City players.

Archived