IGNORED

Stop!

B-Rizzle

Ha ha, I don't know what you mean!, sorry to lower the tone....I'm just excited about tommorrow, belfast do you want me to get you a ticket, we could get to know each other after the boys have collected their winners medals :fingerscrossed::D

I sure there will be plenty left near kick off time

It's never going to happen between us if we have to wait on the winners medals :disapointed2se:

He's a cheat.............

Over-rated too!

cheat yes. over rated? not so sure. He was quite rightly the player and young player of the season in the prem. Surely a candidate for European and World player of the year aswell. Not to say i like him cos i still hate the c### but cant deny he is a quality player.

He's a cheat.............

Over-rated too!

Highly rated I would say, how many awards has he picked up recently? You don't get the amount he has for being an overrated cheat . I hate Manure and after his antics at the world cup I'm not in the CR fan club but I've got to give him credit for a fantastic season.

You truly are an idiot :disapointed2se:

Idiot?

When has he had a good game against a top class team??

Vs Milan CL Semi?

Vs Chelsea F.A. Cup Final?

Vs England WC & EC 2006 & 2004.

Good against your average prem defenders yes, but best player in the world??? don't make me laugh!!

Thats why i think he's over-rated, because he's not the best player in the world and he's nowhere near as good as kaka, for example.

PS don't call me a idiot

Idiot?

When has he had a good game against a top class team??

Vs Milan CL Semi?

Vs Chelsea F.A. Cup Final?

Vs England WC & EC 2006 & 2004.

Good against your average prem defenders yes, but best player in the world??? don't make me laugh!!

Thats why i think he's over-rated, because he's not the best player in the world and he's nowhere near as good as kaka, for example.

PS don't call me a idiot

Well i said CANDIDATE. Doesnt mean to say he will win it because, as yo0u said, Kaka is probably the best player in the world at the moment. Would not be at all surprised if he won one of the 2 awards this year.

Archived