IGNORED

Big Brother

RedRedRobin32

Why did Bristol have to be represented by an out and out snob! :disapointed2se:

didn't help on her video that she said she is into this new music called "indie"........what a complete and utter bint!

apparently she has 17 year old twin sisters that are known as "the hilton sisters of bristol" :disapointed2se: so basically they are anorexic s@@gs

Why did Bristol have to be represented by an out and out snob! :disapointed2se:

apparently she went to my old school, The Ridings in Winterbourne (can anyone confirm that?)

my house mate told me to ring offcom and complain about equal opportunities regarding the lack of a male presence, but apparently there will be one man in on Friday or summot like that.

I've been dreading this ever since I heard it was on again soon.

I'm amused at the idea that they should put more normal people in. In my book that's impossible - anyone who seriously attempts to get on a reality TV show like that is an attention seeking worthless freak by definition.

If they're not going to give up yet (which I'd much prefer) then they need to make it a tad bit more interesting.

Some suggestions:

Randomly setting housemates on fire would heat things up a little

All beds should be of the middle eastern "made of nails" variety and no seating should be provided

Occasionally launching mortars into the garden would make watching people sleep in the sun for 12 hours a day more appealing

Having interesting housepets would be cool - like lions and tigers

Eviction should mean two big geezers with baseball bats beating the crap out of the unlucky housemate and throwing his gear out the window

The reward for successfully completing a task should be not getting 40 lashes

All drinks, even the tap water, should be at least 5% alcohol

All food should be spiked with hallucinogens, at least 50% sugar and there should only be enough provided to feed half the people in the house

I might watch it if they did all that.

...and when does this new programme of yours start, Nibor? :yawn:

didn't help on her video that she said she is into this new music called "indie"........what a complete and utter bint!

apparently she has 17 year old twin sisters that are known as "the hilton sisters of bristol" :disapointed2se: so basically they are anorexic s@@gs

I expect she heard Greenday playing on the radio once, 'hmmm what an interesting sound', she considered.

:laugh: yes, and she probably thinks supergrass is just a really smashing type of grass!

Tracey used to be owned by the puppetmaker Gipetto and was once a toilet brush. Thirty six years on she makes her living as a cleaner, disguised in Joseph's coat and imbibing Mr Sheen on a regular basis. A girl trapped in a rave from 1990, Tracey is haunted by Gary Clail and the On-U sound system by day and Utah Saints by night. Indeed there is something inherently wrong with human nature - ture - ture.

Mandy and Sam, Stoke's finest peforming seals only need drop those ridiculous lollipops, thus depriving the nation's crotch scratching dirty old men from a cheap thrill and instead catch fish in their flippers.

Tonight we'll see a TV first as 2 men will materialise inside the BB house, as they explode from Laura's chest. 'La wuz funnee wunnit?' Exclaims the Welsh lass as the two boys emerge to screaming howls and hair tugging.

apparently she went to my old school, The Ridings in Winterbourne (can anyone confirm that?)

my house mate told me to ring offcom and complain about equal opportunities regarding the lack of a male presence, but apparently there will be one man in on Friday or summot like that.

Yeh she did go to the ridings she just left. What i wanna no is where the hell in birzzle is her house it looked massive in her interveiw thing

"Hilton sisters of Bristol" lmfao add wannabe in front of that and its a perfect description

Yeh she did go to the ridings she just left. What i wanna no is where the hell in birzzle is her house it looked massive in her interveiw thing

Clifton i think. Would explain all about her really. Not very bristolian mind. Chuck a prper Bristolian in there to mix it up

I must admit it would be quite funny to go in their especially as a bristolian - would just be great to wind everyone up :)

and i havent ever seen anybody with a football shirt on in there i don't think? are they not allowed or do they just not choose to?

I must admit it would be quite funny to go in their especially as a bristolian - would just be great to wind everyone up :)

and i havent ever seen anybody with a football shirt on in there i don't think? are they not allowed or do they just not choose to?

knowing what big brother is like they probably arent allowed. Can you imagine a big 35 year old woman from hartcliffe (no offence!) full of gold rings and chains in there?

Clifton i think. Would explain all about her really. Not very bristolian mind. Chuck a prper Bristolian in there to mix it up

She lives in Heathfields, off Bromley Heath Road in Downend. Its situated in a fairly new housing estate which was built on the site of Cleeve Rugby Club.

knowing what big brother is like they probably arent allowed. Can you imagine a big 35 year old woman from hartcliffe (no offence!) full of gold rings and chains in there?

Have you ever thought about applying?!!!

Have you ever thought about applying?!!!

yes i have. but seeing as ive just turned 18, therefore I'm not 35, not from hartcliffe and don't wear loads of gold chains and rings. still, be good to get Bristol smoe proper publicity, instead of this posh thing that's in there!

Archived