IGNORED

Big Brother

RedRedRobin32

Guest DanC
And she's now been kicked out and the eviction has been cancelled.

She was kicked out for using a racist word about Charley.

Racist b1tch called charley a n#####!

No place for that, bristolian or not!

Racist bitch is to strong a word for her IMO. Naive is a word I would use.

I understand teh context it was used in, It certainly wasn't meant in a mallicious way.

I have seen racist people in the past and up to them she is nothing.

I'm no way racist at all but sometimes use that word but understand that it should only be used in the right context. For instance I will say alright me *Racist Term Removed to some of my friends when greeting them and they understand I'm not using that word in a racist way. They often use the word regularly.

The way i read that was that they both took a bit of an offence to it but didnt want to say anything and make a big deal of it.

I could be wrong though.

Charley didn't give a toss TBH, She was just shocked that she said it on TV. The other girl though kept trying to make a big deal out of it by telling Charley how she should be feeling. That really pissed me off.

I don't mind if she gets a hard time over it.

Shes a snotty little brat to be honest, from what i've seen.

Shes also a shite stirring little liar.

Plus anyone who uses such a word like that, likely uses it reguarly or it wouldnt have slipped out.

Well I can safely say she got exactly what she deserved and wasn't playing up to the camera from what I remember if her.

I'm not the biggest fan of BB but i happened to watch it last night, some guy called Liam won £100,000 because the 3 people who are up for eviction picked him to have it, and now they think that there is no prize money at the end but there is.

Oh and also Ziggy got Jiggy with Chanelle.

Why didnt Amy go into the main house from the Halfway house?! At least Jonty didnt! What a fruitcake!

I don't really know much about this halfway house malarchy but as it was on the other night i decided ill have a quick watch - only to see the single most disgusting sight i have ever witnessed.

Was her name Shanessa?

I don't really know much about this halfway house malarchy but as it was on the other night i decided ill have a quick watch - only to see the single most disgusting sight i have ever witnessed.

Was her name Shanessa?

Haha! Yeah Shanessa is her name. Glad she didnt go in, she is from Cardiff after all!

Archived