IGNORED

Bloody Hell

mossey

"Look, Naismith, either you sign for us today or we don't want you."

"Look, Pospisil, either you sign for us today or we don't want you."

"Look, Grote, either you sign for us today or we don't want you."

"Look, Sproule, either you sign for us today or we don't want you."

After all, our Website Award is at stake.

we should start sign people now cause other teams we come in for them and they usually say know to us if a other team comes in

We have shown interest in players and made bids, considering we have shown interest - if the player is interested in signing for us they will if the offer is right, no good signing a player who dosn't want to play for us!

So just calm down theres plenty of time

For all our important matches, which start in mid-august? :rolleyes:

advantage of signing bas, knows the place and players, not like completely new player coming in , and taking valuble time to bed in, and you know what you're getting with bas, go for it I say, good value for money!

advantage of signing bas, knows the place and players, not like completely new player coming in , and taking valuble time to bed in, and you know what you're getting with bas, go for it I say, good value for money!

Yeh sure lets go get him! :noexpression:

just please hurry up and sign someone ! anyone , now just don't care who it is, getting very fed up off every day looking at the web sites to see if we have signed anyone, only to be dissappionted!

And the stupidest thread of the year award goes to...........

I want us to sign someone so we have something to talk about

We have something to talk about and thats possible signings, at the moment theres not much point in signing someone for the sake of it eg. say we signed bas savage, yes it would get people talking but would not get people down the gate.

What a pathetic post. Wanting to sign somebody for the sake of relieving the boredom or dissapointment is just stupid.

I seriously hope this is a poor attempt at a sarcastic post.

yes, very sorry, it was, just got up, minds not thinking straight, won't let it happen again, sorry sir, mind you , few people seem to fall for it,

Just proves how pointless it was

yes ,funny how you kept replying, and how serious your replies were! time to end this me thinks,before people start getting to serious, and we ge the pickey police on here, thank you and goodnight!

yes ,funny how you kept replying, and how serious your replies were! time to end this me thinks,before people start getting to serious, and we ge the pickey police on here, thank you and goodnight!

yes, great isn't it!

i was stating facts, its a forum its usually pretty hard to tell truth from false (sarcasm is almost impossible to tell)

Thats rich coming from one of the most pointless posters on this forum IMO.

Thats fine, i post when i want to state something, maybe over allaborate sometimes but still i wont come up with useless topics without any sort of meaning.

:noexpression:

some people on here don't have a clue, if you want to get a good player it takes time to do a deal but if you go for crap players yea it will come through quicker because the clubs are willing to let them go but now we are a championship club we are looking to get top quality players such as naismith were kilmarnock are holding out for a big fee and we are also in a bidding war with the likes of rangers and villa

so for christ sake be patient, i know how your feeling because i look on the site everyday willing to see a big name at the club but a fue weeks back there was a message on there from gary johnson saying "be patient over signings" and that is what we have to do !

some people on here don't have a clue, if you want to get a good player it takes time to do a deal but if you go for crap players yea it will come through quicker because the clubs are willing to let them go but now we are a championship club we are looking to get top quality players such as naismith were kilmarnock are holding out for a big fee and we are also in a bidding war with the likes of rangers and villa

so for christ sake be patient, i know how your feeling because i look on the site everyday willing to see a big name at the club but a fue weeks back there was a message on there from gary johnson saying "be patient over signings" and that is what we have to do !

Exactly my feelings (whether the post was meant in a sarcastic way or not)

Good post.

Thats rich coming from one of the most pointless posters on this forum IMO.

although his comments are mostly small and brief, 'court-bcfc' is one of the better positive thinking posters on the forum. You think he is more pointless than lets say Eamer and probs 3 or 4 other members (obviously won't say the others). I mostly hate people who are negative all the time on this forum.

so, would you care to explain more to why you think he is the most pointless on the forum.

Archived