IGNORED

Bloody Hell

mossey

I think every fan and his dog wants that,who is going to score the goals to keep us there,and more importantly keep us there.

Quite clearly the frontline struggled last year,and it certainly is going to be a lot harder in the champonship what we have is not good enough.

Simple

I've no quibbles with the above, you were wittering on that we need to sign someone and were showing no ambition by not signing someone. Should we just sign anyone and keep our fingers crossed?? Do you think it's that simple

So far GJ has been on the whole successful with his signings, he know what we need and I trust his judgement in bringing in the correct players and not just signing anyone like the last time we got promoted.

p.s fourth from bottom certainly is not ambitious,and according I'd say fourth from bottom was ambitious as it keeps us in the championship, moreover it's a realisitic target to aim for. I'd love us to aim for promotion but it ain't going to happen so be realistic.

to our chairmain,ST prices were increased to put us on a level playing field with the rest not to struggle and make the numbers up in the championship. Um no season ticket prices were increased because the board knew fans would pay the prices. So I think SL has told a little porky pie, but then I thought that would be obvious.

Guest ashtonyate

Another problem nowadays is the transfer window when it closes that's it until Christmas and if you squad is lacking there is not a lot you can do about it as Johnson found out in his first season here. I don't know when it closes this year I think its in September so if we haven't signed the players by then we will be snookered.

just please hurry up and sign someone ! anyone , now just don't care who it is, getting very fed up off every day looking at the web sites to see if we have signed anyone, only to be dissappionted!

Yep signing anyone will do. As long as they can run and have two left feet our minds will be put to rest! This is the mistake we made last time we went up. Rushed to sign players and messed up big time. I have faith in GJ's ability to attract players to this club. They will come although it has taken a little while longer than i thought it would.

just please hurry up and sign someone ! anyone , now just don't care who it is, getting very fed up off every day looking at the web sites to see if we have signed anyone, only to be dissappionted!

What still no one! can't take it anymore, sack johnson and get rid of the board I say!

What still no one! can't take it anymore, been sat here for days, sack johnson and get rid of the board I say!

(whoops, sorry, had error message first time, didn't think it worked)

Decided to take a look on the 606 boards yesterday at other championship sides - quite a few have the OMG where's our new signings but the worst I found was the Colchester one pointing out that they only have 14 players who are under contract and have 1st team experience.......

In addition they have two more but they are leaving!

Archived