IGNORED

######in Meatloaf!

Sticks

Just seen the official site 14000 rocked to meat loaf !!! :grr: Like it was a big coup for sextone. For months it's been a desperate struggle to get people to buy tickets, Does he personally choose the music? Ronan Keeting :grr: Just wondered who gets the casting vote? Who would you liek to see rock the gate? :banana: A decent band/artist would sell out in days always seems to be a safe option for the geriatric generation, The Who, Bryan Adams.

Come on get Kasabian, Arctic's, The Killers anything upto date, Ivan Sproule...

Just seen the official site 14000 rocked to meat loaf !!! :grr: Like it was a big coup for sextone. For months it's been a desperate struggle to get people to buy tickets, Does he personally choose the music? Ronan Keeting :grr: Just wondered who gets the casting vote? Who would you liek to see rock the gate? :banana: A decent band/artist would sell out in days always seems to be a safe option for the geriatric generation, The Who, Bryan Adams.

Come on get Kasabian, Arctic's, The Killers anything upto date, Ivan Sproule...

IMO The Who pisses all over these modern bands.

Anyone on here go? My Mum has just got back from it and said it was complete and utter crap - the worst concert she's ever been to. For a start there was no big screen TV's (at a bloody gig!!!!), the sound was crap and Meatloaf himself was a load of tosh - he was really quiet and slurring his words - he'd probably necked a few beforehand mind.

Anyone on here go? My Mum has just got back from it and said it was complete and utter crap - the worst concert she's ever been to. For a start there was no TV's (at a bloody gig!!!!), the sound was crap and Meatloaf himself was a load of tosh - he was really quiet and slurring his words - he'd probably necked a few beforehand mind.
Main site said there was a video interlude, How can you have a video interlude if there is no screens?

Just back , Took a friend as a birthday present..

We left dissapointed... Sound was awful, worse I have heard at any concert i have been to.. No big screens to see the concert just small screens with effects on..

Also says he played for 3 hours on main site ... Came on just before 9pm finished 10.55.. Hows that 3 hours?.

Sure there will be some negative press over this alot of people were not happy..

Couldnt pay me to sit and listen to the Arctic Monkeys.

Would have thought Meatloaf would have been decent enough, but with BCFC running the show no doubt it was shit!

F#@k i just payed good money to see the Arctic Monkeys in a couple of months time down here in Oz.

I'm really looking forward to it.

They sold out nation wide in 4 to 6 odd minuiets.

I've heard they are great live.

F#@k i just payed good money to see the Arctic Monkeys in a couple of months time down here in Oz.

They are great live - you'll have a good time!

they are great live..i saw them in cardiff 2 weeks ago and they were the best band ive ever seen live... you'll have a good time :clapping:

Rubbish second album and were very very disappointing at Glastonbury... They're only really good in an intimate venue so I hope you see them there.

There are better bands who do the same stuff at the minute.

Brother went, said worst ever............the whole show and set up p@@@ poor.

How come CS thinks it was a sucsess?

Saw Ronan Keating last year Arn and seen him before and he was good :innocent06: He was awful at the gate the sound was terrible and the organisation a shambles. Apart from that he looked pretty hot :wub: :wub:

Someone really needs to tell Meatloaf that he has lost it, Ive never heard someone so out of tune, except at a pub karaoke night. Those girls really outsung him.

mmm, those girls... on a highbrow note, which was your favourite, the brunette or the blonde? Though choice I know but the blonde edged it for me!

On the concert, if the tickets were much cheaper, and there was a full house, the atmospehere would have been much better. Why the tickets were £45 I will never know

Just back , Took a friend as a birthday present..

We left dissapointed... Sound was awful, worse I have heard at any concert i have been to.. No big screens to see the concert just small screens with effects on..

Also says he played for 3 hours on main site ... Came on just before 9pm finished 10.55.. Hows that 3 hours?.

Sure there will be some negative press over this alot of people were not happy..

Totally agree - it was the worst concert that i have seen at AG - left feeling very disapointed with the evening.

I would have thought that Meatloaf would have brought his own crew, responsible for sound and lights with him? Surely someone as established as him would have his own entourage?

Just a thought.....

He did.

The FC have nothing whatsoever to do with the setting up other than protecting the pitch.I was talking to one of the road crew earlier this week and they go everywhere with Meatloaf.They particularly don't like outside gigs beacuse of the risk of dodgy weather and the accoustics.He wasn't looking forward to dismantling the stage and so on today having seen the weather forcast.

To be fair - the sound quality at last years Who concert was p1ss poor as well.Its something to do with the effect the stadium has on the sound.

I thought the show was very spectacular but the songs were sub-standard.

Anyone on here go? My Mum has just got back from it and said it was complete and utter crap - the worst concert she's ever been to. For a start there was no big screen TV's (at a bloody gig!!!!), the sound was crap and Meatloaf himself was a load of tosh - he was really quiet and slurring his words - he'd probably necked a few beforehand mind.

have to totally agree with your mum absolute rubbish,bat out of hell was good but mostly due to the band,but we did have to listen to best part of 1 1/2 hours of garbage before getting to that.the reporting in the post and on the city website is total crap meatloaf was like a washed up old hasbeen stumbling across the stage and slurring.atmosphere,what atmosphere ? and as for the 3 hours he was reported to have ENTERTAINED us for,he came on stage about 40 minutes late at about 8.40pm had about 10 mins break and finished at 10.50 ish how does that come to 3 hours.bout time some decent acts came to ashton gate not people who are past it.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

£3.50 for smirnoff ice. Someone's having a bubble.

Spot on. Success to him is all financial,profit magins etc etc.

Nevermind many people left disapointed and didnt enjoy the show!!

Couldnt pay me to sit and listen to the Arctic Monkeys.

Would have thought Meatloaf would have been decent enough, but with BCFC running the show no doubt it was shit!

i think your being a bit unfair there. to give credit where it,s due we do the concerts very well. last nights was a bit disapointing but then again the sextone haters on here can always blame him on meat loaf losing his mojo.

So its the club fault that Meatloaf was disapointing?

I don't know why you bother to post on here - you obviously hate all things Bristol City.Maybe your a sag incognito.....

Archived