IGNORED

######in Meatloaf!

Sticks

[£3.50 for smirnoff ice. Someone's having a bubble.

£20 for a programme,£25 for a T-shirt,£45 for a sweatshirt and £3.50 for a plastic bottle of cider or lager.Concerts are always complete rip-off.It was the same at the Who last year.

I've been to enough concerts over the years to know what to expect and I never buy anything at all.Eat before I go out and take a drink with me.

Oh god, Robbored, Here we go again...

Doesn't it irritate you just a little when you see posts like the one I critised? It gets very tiresome to see a so called 'fan' slagging off the FC because the performance of the artist was poor.

Its hardly the fault of Colin Sexstone that Meatloaf failed to impress the fans.

Personally I blame Meatloaf......(sorry to be contraversial)

Rubbish second album and were very very disappointing at Glastonbury... They're only really good in an intimate venue so I hope you see them there.

There are better bands who do the same stuff at the minute.

yes is is an intimate venue.

They appear to me to be the kind of band to sound better indoors in a smaller venue.

Also have snow patrol in a medium sized venue coming up ( wife loves um).

Then we have the cure doing a 3 hour gig at the same s.patrol venue. Saw them a number of years back at a festival and they were quite overwheight and old but guess am going to see them for old times sake.

£20 for a programme,£25 for a T-shirt,£45 for a sweatshirt and £3.50 for a plastic bottle of cider or lager.Concerts are always complete rip-off.It was the same at the Who last year.

I've been to enough concerts over the years to know what to expect and I never buy anything at all.Eat before I go out and take a drink with me.

Its Victor Meldrew in disguise, £3.50 for a bottle of beer I don't belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve it.

I wonder if they have looked into a whole days event where they could try and capture a few known local and some mid range uk bands, it'll bump the crowds up significantly and they would be able to charge more for a bigger event. Just a thought.

Just seen the official site 14000 rocked to meat loaf !!! :grr: Like it was a big coup for sextone. For months it's been a desperate struggle to get people to buy tickets, Does he personally choose the music? Ronan Keeting :grr: Just wondered who gets the casting vote? Who would you liek to see rock the gate? :banana: A decent band/artist would sell out in days always seems to be a safe option for the geriatric generation, The Who, Bryan Adams.

Come on get Kasabian, Arctic's, The Killers anything upto date, Ivan Sproule...

didnt the who have a gig at ashton gate?

I went, sat in Dolman. Sound was so low, we could actually have a conversation which I didnt expect at a so called "rock concert"...

So like many others, we stood up and stood at the from of the stand, which must have annoyed those sitting there. Plus, we couldnt see anything either, but at least we heard something!

Thought the performance was ok, not great, and the encore confused me a bit - I was expecting him to save one of his big hits for that.

Not worth 45 quid mind you...

So its the club fault that Meatloaf was disapointing?

I don't know why you bother to post on here - you obviously hate all things Bristol City.Maybe your a sag incognito.....

Damn you're just too sharp for me.

Got me figured all out.

What time we leaving for Port Vale anyway, you still driving us up?

Two points;

1. Looking at RedLionLad's photos; EEK! There are people on the pitch! We all know that's not allowed!

2. After Rod Stewart played Portman Road, an orange fungus started growing on the pitch. Have we ever had anything like that after a gig @ AG?

Two points;

1. Looking at RedLionLad's photos; EEK! There are people on the pitch! We all know that's not allowed!

don't panic, the pitch was covered in these great big metal sheets, that have airholes for the grass, myself and Robins had great fun last year, running about watering random spots, i'd like to think we helped it along in some way :innocent06:

Archived