IGNORED

Niedzielan In Bristol City?!

Oiolosse[KSP]

Hi!

5 minutes ago i've found an article in polish newspaper "Dziennik":

Andrzej_Niedzielan_celebrating_after_goa

http://www.dziennik.pl/Default.aspx?TabId=...ArticleId=51918

Andrzej Niedzielan ma ofertę z Bristol

Polski piłkarz przeniesie się do Anglii?

Andrzej Niedzielan koniecznie chce się wyrwać z holenderskiego Nijmegen. Po nieudanych rozmowach z Wisłą Kraków być może zostanie zawodnikiem angielskiego Bristol City. Beniaminek drugiej ligi angielskiej złożył mu bardzo konkretną propozycję.

"Ani trochę nie pożałuję opuszczenia Nijmegen i przenosin do Anglii. Zobaczyłem, jakie kluby grają w drugiej lidze, ilu kibiców przychodzi na mecze i uważam, że nie ma nad czym się zastanawiać. Chcę grać na Wyspach" - powiedział Niedzielan "Faktowi".

Decyzja, czy Bristol kupi polskiego napastnika, ma zapaść dzisiaj lub jutro. Jeśli Anglicy nie zdecydowaliby się na transfer, to będzie on zmuszony stawić się 16 lipca w Holandii. Jednak nie będzie trenował z pierwszym zespołem Nijmegen, ale z rezerwami tego klubu.

Andrzej Niedzielan [And-jey Ney-jey-lahn] has got an offer from Bristol

Polish football player will play in England?

Andrzej Niedzielan wants to leave dutch Nijmegen. After bad ended negotiations with Wisla Krakow he can be player of Bristol City. A rookie from Championship offered him very good proposition...

Blahblahblah, he's happy that he's leaving Nijmegen. He saw other teams, he saw how many fans are on the matches, and he think that it will be great to play for BCFC. The Bristol decision will be know today or tommorow (monday/tuesday).

Ok, so about one year ago there were rumours about transfer of Jacek Kosmalski. I told you that he was good player. But if Kosmalski is a good player than Niedzielan is GREAT. You must to know Grzegorz Rasiak, right? Niedzielan played with Rasiak some years ago, when their team Groclin played in UEFA Cup agains Bordeaux and Mantchester City. He's 28 years old, but still he is famous from his acceleration and speed:

- his goal from Poland - Hungary game (from 2003)

Here you've got highlights of his career: http://90minut.pl/kariera.php?id=1458

Anyway: i hope he'll play for Bristol. He could be very useful.

Hi!

5 minutes ago i've found an article in polish newspaper "Dziennik":

Andrzej_Niedzielan_celebrating_after_goa

http://www.dziennik.pl/Default.aspx?TabId=...ArticleId=51918

Andrzej Niedzielan ma ofertę z Bristol

Polski piłkarz przeniesie się do Anglii?

Andrzej Niedzielan koniecznie chce się wyrwać z holenderskiego Nijmegen. Po nieudanych rozmowach z Wisłą Kraków być może zostanie zawodnikiem angielskiego Bristol City. Beniaminek drugiej ligi angielskiej złożył mu bardzo konkretną propozycję.

"Ani trochę nie pożałuję opuszczenia Nijmegen i przenosin do Anglii. Zobaczyłem, jakie kluby grają w drugiej lidze, ilu kibiców przychodzi na mecze i uważam, że nie ma nad czym się zastanawiać. Chcę grać na Wyspach" - powiedział Niedzielan "Faktowi".

Decyzja, czy Bristol kupi polskiego napastnika, ma zapaść dzisiaj lub jutro. Jeśli Anglicy nie zdecydowaliby się na transfer, to będzie on zmuszony stawić się 16 lipca w Holandii. Jednak nie będzie trenował z pierwszym zespołem Nijmegen, ale z rezerwami tego klubu.

Andrzej Niedzielan [And-jey Ney-jey-lahn] has got an offer from Bristol

Polish football player will play in England?

Andrzej Niedzielan wants to leave dutch Nijmegen. After bad ended negotiations with Wisla Krakow he can be player of Bristol City. A rookie from Championship offered him very good proposition...

Blahblahblah, he's happy that he's leaving Nijmegen. He saw other teams, he saw how many fans are on the matches, and he think that it will be great to play for BCFC. The Bristol decision will be know today or tommorow (monday/tuesday).

Ok, so about one year ago there were rumours about transfer of Jacek Kosmalski. I told you that he was good player. But if Kosmalski is a good player than Niedzielan is GREAT. You must to know Grzegorz Rasiak, right? Niedzielan played with Rasiak some years ago, when their team Groclin played in UEFA Cup agains Bordeaux and Mantchester City. He's 28 years old, but still he is famous from his acceleration and speed:

- his goal from Poland - Hungary game (from 2003)

Here you've got highlights of his career: http://90minut.pl/kariera.php?id=1458

Anyway: i hope he'll play for Bristol. He could be very useful.

Just watched a few clips of him... looks very useful.... but it is only You tube clips.. you can make anyone look good in clips.

Cheers for the info though mate

Just watched a few clips of him... looks very useful.... but it is only You tube clips.. you can make anyone look good in clips.

Cheers for the info though mate

To be honest: i didnt see him for about 2 years. He played in dutch league so only sometimes i heard that he scored a goal or something. But this 2 years ago he was one of the best strikers from Poland: like Zurawski, Saganowski or Rasiak. He played for National team (17 matches/5 goals, last match a year ago) etc. I cant compare Dutch Eredivision to Championship, but if Rasiak and Saganowski play well in Southhampton than Niedzielan should be good fo City.

This would be a major signing if true. He is brilliant, have seen him play a few times and he would be quality for this division, definatly a prem player, however I don't think this would be true, sadly.

He is brilliant on FM too :D

Going back to Poland to play but GJ hijacked the move?

Yup. He was on a tests in Wisla Krakow, but yesterday he told that he prefer to play in England and left Poland. Thats news from Thurday:

http://wisla.krakow.pl/art.php?id=&news_id=2235 - Wisla said that Niedzielan and his manager didnt agree for the offer of Wisla.

I tell you what, signing Polish players could also bring in a few extra fans too, considering the Polish population we have now.

That is certainly an untapped market worth exploring.

I'm on site later today, i'll speak to one of the labourers, see if he's any good. Man Utd and chelski break into china, we're tapping into the massive wealth poland has to offer. Nice.

I'm on site later today, i'll speak to one of the labourers, see if he's any good. Man Utd and chelski break into china, we're tapping into the massive wealth poland has to offer. Nice.

Not being funny mate, but if you think one of their labourers could make in a city side, it'll be interesting to see what this chap we've got on trial is like!

Not being funny mate, but if you think one of their labourers could make in a city side, it'll be interesting to see what this chap we've got on trial is like!

i was only going to ask one of the labourers if niedzielan was any good, not get the bugger to don a red shirt next year.

its 5am here, the sun is coming up over the bay and got my running gear on to do my twice weekly 10ker... fresh orange juice in hand.. lap top fired up and what a nice surprise to read this thread. I had a feeling GJ, lets keep fingers crossed, would pull a rabbit out of the bag... If we get him It will be a nice little addition.

That 10k will now feel like 5!! :englandsmile4wf::fingerscrossed:

its 5am here, the sun is coming up over the bay and got my running gear on to do my twice weekly 10ker... fresh orange juice in hand.. lap top fired up and what a nice surprise to read this thread. I had a feeling GJ, lets keep fingers crossed, would pull a rabbit out of the bag... If we get him It will be a nice little addition.

cheers for that mate, really cheered up my monday morning, it's 10am here, the sun's having a go but i think it might have had a big weekend because it's struggling a bit this morning, got my work gear on, drinking tea from a machine. Nice. although, that 10ker thing seems a bit extreme, get down the bay with the dolphins.

he needs to improve his games-to-goals ratio if he is to make a major impact on the Eredivisie

i imagine its a harder league in the championship than the eredivisie aswell...

........but if he doesn't, and we start with Brooker injured and Jevons and Showumni up front , will it start to feel like a marathon!

Erm...As much as it will make the rain here in Germany seem a bit more tolerable, I'm taking this with a pinch of salt right now. How many reports have we heard from our European friends that have come to nowt?

Lets hope something like this does materialise.

If this is true it is very good news because it shows all those stories coming out of GJ about working very hard behind the scenes are true and not just there to sell season tickets in the absence of any major signings.

Although hard work is a waste of time if you don't get the results.

would be alright if we get him and the brozek brothers and dudka but i can dream

why not get the whole polish international squad while were at it?

On a serious note, 1 or 2 foreign players would be good (if they were good enough of course) but we don't want too many. Look at the last time.

• Admin
i imagine its a harder league in the championship than the eredivisie aswell...

Whilst accepting that FM is limited in its use to judge players they are usually correct positionally for established players and they have him listed as a striker-cum-left-winger.

If this is true, his record may have been distorted by appearances on the left wing (or Johnson may even be signing him to play in that position!)

why not get the whole polish international squad while were at it?

On a serious note, 1 or 2 foreign players would be good (if they were good enough of course) but we don't want too many. Look at the last time.

......and so far we've only signed British/Irish this Summer.

Whilst accepting that FM is limited in its use to judge players they are usually correct positionally for established players and they have him listed as a striker-come-left-winger.

If this is true, his record may have been distorted by appearances on the left wing (or Johnson may even be signing him to play in that position!)

i don't play FM so i don't know. I was under the impressiont that he was a striker. if he is now/was being palyed as a winger then 10 from 27 isnt a bad return for a winger.

• Admin
i don't play FM so i don't know. I was under the impressiont that he was a striker. if he is now/was being palyed as a winger then 10 from 27 isnt a bad return for a winger.

Without reading reports from all of NEC's games I don't think any of us will know.

Just thought I'd put the information out there that it's a possibility.

Archived