IGNORED

Niedzielan In Bristol City?!

Oiolosse[KSP]

i imagine its a harder league in the championship than the eredivisie aswell...

I wouldn't. I didn't see top Premiership clubs with their first XI having a run out totally spanking these Dutch sides in the European competitions last season (which they would do to Championship sides). Are you comparing the likes of us, Barnsley and Colchester to Ajax, Feyenoord, Sparta Rotterdam and the like?

I wouldn't. I didn't see top Premiership clubs with their first XI having a run out totally spanking these Dutch sides in the European competitions last season (which they would do to Championship sides). Are you comparing the likes of us, Barnsley and Colchester to Ajax, Feyenoord, Sparta Rotterdam and the like?

now that's just mixing my words up. i never said the likes of us, colchester, barnsley etc were.

The top teams in our league ie West Brom Sheffield Weds and Utd, Preston, Watford, Southampton could give a few of the clubs in the Duch league a good run for their money.

Holland have only got 4 or 5 european quality teams. like the SPL (only the SPL is a smaller version) IMO anyway.

now that's just mixing my words up. i never said the likes of us, colchester, barnsley etc were.

The top teams in our league ie West Brom Sheffield Weds and Utd, Preston, Watford, Southampton could give a few of the clubs in the Duch league a good run for their money.

Holland have only got 4 or 5 european quality teams. like the SPL (only the SPL is a smaller version) IMO anyway.

Even if you are correct then as long as this Polish geezer, if we sign him, or whoever is brought in, can score the twenty or so required goals against the bottom half clubs in our league (i.e. the winner at Barnsley rather than the consolation goal at The Hawthorns) then he will do the job for us.

Even if you are correct then as long as this Polish geezer, if we sign him, or whoever is brought in, can score the twenty or so required goals against the bottom half clubs in our league (i.e. the winner at Barnsley rather than the consolation goal at The Hawthorns) then he will do the job for us.

Very true. Although the consolation goal of which you speak could still be helpful in the goal difference column at the end of the season. let's hope we don't have to rely on goal difference though! :fingerscrossed:

cheers for that mate, really cheered up my monday morning, it's 10am here, the sun's having a go but i think it might have had a big weekend because it's struggling a bit this morning, got my work gear on, drinking tea from a machine. Nice. although, that 10ker thing seems a bit extreme, get down the bay with the dolphins.

I wouldn't swim in Havana bay mate... filthy. Dolphins probably know better as well! 10Km is nothing when there is warm weather, nice breeze and a nice scenery [if u get my drift!!]

Can you translate this please

http://wisla.krakow.pl/art.php?id=&news_id=2235

as the polish to english online translation is not making sense :)

Niedzielan nie będzie zawodnikiem Wisły

Niedzielan will not play in Wisla

Dziś po południu negocjacje transferowe prowadzone z zawodnikiem i jego managerem zostały zakończone bez osiągnięcia porozumienia.

Today (Thursday) afternoon Niedzielan and his manager didnt agree for the offer of Wisla.

"Niestety, mimo że obie strony bardzo chciały uzgodnić wspólne stanowisko, nie udało nam się ustalić warunków satysfkacjonujących zarówno piłkarza jak i klub. Wbrew sugestiom jednej z gazet, czas trwania negocjacji nie był uzależniony od pracy kancelarii prawniczej. To były trudne rozmowy, a kwestie prawne wymagały dokładniejszego zbadania." - powiedział Jacek Bednarz, dyrektor sportowy Wisły Kraków.

Unfortunately, although both sides wants to agree, we didnt agree terms of transfer. blahblahblah PRtalk :>

Niedzielan nie będzie zawodnikiem Wisły

Niedzielan will not play in Wisla

Dziś po południu negocjacje transferowe prowadzone z zawodnikiem i jego managerem zostały zakończone bez osiągnięcia porozumienia.

Today (Thursday) afternoon Niedzielan and his manager didnt agree for the offer of Wisla.

"Niestety, mimo że obie strony bardzo chciały uzgodnić wspólne stanowisko, nie udało nam się ustalić warunków satysfkacjonujących zarówno piłkarza jak i klub. Wbrew sugestiom jednej z gazet, czas trwania negocjacji nie był uzależniony od pracy kancelarii prawniczej. To były trudne rozmowy, a kwestie prawne wymagały dokładniejszego zbadania." - powiedział Jacek Bednarz, dyrektor sportowy Wisły Kraków.

Unfortunately, although both sides wants to agree, we didnt agree terms of transfer. blahblahblah PRtalk :>

Hey Oio...does this guy have anywhere the ball skills of jacky? just a dream thats all!!

Hey Oio...does this guy have anywhere the ball skills of jacky? just a dream thats all!!

He's not so good in technic skills but much faster with excellent acceleration. You know, one of these "If i'm not on offside than i'll score".

And BTW Jacky is going down and down... About month ago he went to mental hospital. He's got the problem with alcohol and... women :noexpression:

He's not so good in technic skills but much faster with excellent acceleration. You know, one of these "If i'm not on offside than i'll score".

And BTW Jacky is going down and down... About month ago he went to mental hospital. He's got the problem with alcohol and... women :noexpression:

Thanks a lot. Jacky was at the Gate not that long ago was he not? And I thought he was helping out the youth footie teams in Poland. What a shame. I hope those institutions in Poland are a bit better now than before 1989 or he'll be banged up for a long time.

Thanks a lot. Jacky was at the Gate not that long ago was he not? And I thought he was helping out the youth footie teams in Poland. What a shame. I hope those institutions in Poland are a bit better now than before 1989 or he'll be banged up for a long time.

Yeah, he was also an assistent of National Team coach Leo Benhacker. But right before our match against Azarbaijan he was replaced and... disappeared. About week later newspapers wrote about this "mental hospital" thing..

Is that a problem?

I tell you what, signing Polish players could also bring in a few extra fans too, considering the Polish population we have now.

That is certainly an untapped market worth exploring.

Seeing as you're a scummer - what's happened down at Saints? Massive Polish population and Sagnowski

So he is a fast, left footed international, Sounds promising. But still only specualtion unfortunatly. But i guess we will find out in a few days when we go to latvia and see if his name pop up.

And BTW: could you write me something more about that Latvia tour? I wish to see BCFC, even on friendly game somewhere there..

Hi!

5 minutes ago i've found an article in polish newspaper "Dziennik":

Andrzej_Niedzielan_celebrating_after_goa

http://www.dziennik.pl/Default.aspx?TabId=...ArticleId=51918

Andrzej Niedzielan ma ofertę z Bristol

Polski piłkarz przeniesie się do Anglii?

Andrzej Niedzielan koniecznie chce się wyrwać z holenderskiego Nijmegen. Po nieudanych rozmowach z Wisłą Kraków być może zostanie zawodnikiem angielskiego Bristol City. Beniaminek drugiej ligi angielskiej złożył mu bardzo konkretną propozycję.

"Ani trochę nie pożałuję opuszczenia Nijmegen i przenosin do Anglii. Zobaczyłem, jakie kluby grają w drugiej lidze, ilu kibiców przychodzi na mecze i uważam, że nie ma nad czym się zastanawiać. Chcę grać na Wyspach" - powiedział Niedzielan "Faktowi".

Decyzja, czy Bristol kupi polskiego napastnika, ma zapaść dzisiaj lub jutro. Jeśli Anglicy nie zdecydowaliby się na transfer, to będzie on zmuszony stawić się 16 lipca w Holandii. Jednak nie będzie trenował z pierwszym zespołem Nijmegen, ale z rezerwami tego klubu.

Andrzej Niedzielan [And-jey Ney-jey-lahn] has got an offer from Bristol

Polish football player will play in England?

Andrzej Niedzielan wants to leave dutch Nijmegen. After bad ended negotiations with Wisla Krakow he can be player of Bristol City. A rookie from Championship offered him very good proposition...

Blahblahblah, he's happy that he's leaving Nijmegen. He saw other teams, he saw how many fans are on the matches, and he think that it will be great to play for BCFC. The Bristol decision will be know today or tommorow (monday/tuesday).

Ok, so about one year ago there were rumours about transfer of Jacek Kosmalski. I told you that he was good player. But if Kosmalski is a good player than Niedzielan is GREAT. You must to know Grzegorz Rasiak, right? Niedzielan played with Rasiak some years ago, when their team Groclin played in UEFA Cup agains Bordeaux and Mantchester City. He's 28 years old, but still he is famous from his acceleration and speed:

- his goal from Poland - Hungary game (from 2003)

Here you've got highlights of his career: http://90minut.pl/kariera.php?id=1458

Anyway: i hope he'll play for Bristol. He could be very useful.

I asked the poles in work today if he was any good and they said he was good and said we should get the other guy in the pic aswell as he is even better

I asked the poles in work today if he was any good and they said he was good and said we should get the other guy in the pic aswell as he is even better

The other guy is Krzynowek from Volfsburg :) He played for Bayern Leverkusen and scored some brilliant goals. He is known of power of his shots:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WX5jQMn3K5E

And he looks like Ron Perlman ;)

krzynowek.jpg

ron_perlman_2.jpg

That's sad news about Jackie but I thought it was well documented that he was a bit of a boozehound who was liked to party hard?!

Back to Niedzielan then. If we could get this lad in, I for one would be happy. He's got a good pedigree and is in the prime of his career at the age of 28. If anyone's in doubt as to his ability, he's higher up the pecking order than Rasiak or Saganowski in the Polish national set up and look at the impact they had on the Championship in recent years! This could be a GJ masterstroke if it happens. Two-year deal with the option of a third would do nicely. Any indication as to the fee that would be involved?

• Admin
That's sad news about Jackie but I thought it was well documented that he was a bit of a boozehound who was liked to party hard?!

Back to Niedzielan then. If we could get this lad in, I for one would be happy. He's got a good pedigree and is in the prime of his career at the age of 28. If anyone's in doubt as to his ability, he's higher up the pecking order than Rasiak or Saganowski in the Polish national set up and look at the impact they had on the Championship in recent years! This could be a GJ masterstroke if it happens. Two-year deal with the option of a third would do nicely. Any indication as to the fee that would be involved?

Looks to me like he's out of contract so "free"-ish (signing-on fees notwithstanding).

Heh, its a long story. When he came back from Bristol he used to play in Germany. After that, in 1996, he came back to Polonia Warszawa - my team (He started to play football here in 1978). He played and was assistent of coach. But he still drunk to much. In summer 1996 Polonia went to spring camp in Lithuania. One day he cross the line - he landed on police-station completly drunk.

(Here is a document from hospital in Palangos: http://www.poloniawarszawa.com/img/wyciagmedyczny-d.jpg with diagnosis: Hurted head, Insober)

After this he was kicked out of the club.

But it was 10 years ago... Some people said: mistakes of childhood and gave him another chance. Unfortunatly they were wrong.

Any indication as to the fee that would be involved?

I don't think so. I think he's free now.

Archived