IGNORED

Niedzielan In Bristol City?!

Oiolosse[KSP]

With the growing Polish population in Bristol, surely thats another plus to us if there is an approach.

Never heard of the guy before, but from what ive no read and seen today, looks like this would be a top quality signing for us. Heres hoping.

Heh, its a long story. When he came back from Bristol he used to play in Germany. After that, in 1996, he came back to Polonia Warszawa - my team (He started to play football here in 1978). He played and was assistent of coach. But he still drunk to much. In summer 1996 Polonia went to spring camp in Lithuania. One day he cross the line - he landed on police-station completly drunk.

(Here is a document from hospital in Palangos: http://www.poloniawarszawa.com/img/wyciagmedyczny-d.jpg with diagnosis: Hurted head, Insober)

After this he was kicked out of the club.

But it was 10 years ago... Some people said: mistakes of childhood and gave him another chance. Unfortunatly they were wrong.

Very sad to hear indeed, i was a big fan of Jacki but he had similar problems when he was here. To many at BCFC he still remains a cult hero.

Get well soon DD.

My mate who gave me info about the Jevons to Gas story being in the epost the night before it broke has told me the same journalist confirmed we are after this guy.

It's all thanks to GJ's brother and the wealth of contacts both him and GJ have thanks to their time in Latvia.

(haven't read all the posts in this so sorry if repeated)

He looks very very quick and certainly finished some of those goals well. This is the sort of player I thought GJ would be looking for all along - eastern european so good value for money and with a bit of pedigree. Let's hope he does well in the trial and if he does noone else tries to pinch him.

He looks very very quick and certainly finished some of those goals well. This is the sort of player I thought GJ would be looking for all along - eastern european so good value for money and with a bit of pedigree. Let's hope he does well in the trial and if he does noone else tries to pinch him.

And if he is on a free then all the merrier. Is he actually on trial then? I'd be very, very surprised if a Polish international striker would accept a trial at a unknown Championship club...

Is he actually on trial then?

I think that his contract expired. So now he is a free player. He could play wherever he wants (or: someone wants him to play).

I'd be very, very surprised if a Polish international striker would accept a trial at a unknown Championship club...

As i said: Niedzielan was "lost in Eredivisie" for about 2 years. His friends: Rasiak, Zurawski, Saganowski, Boruc, Krzynowek choosed to play in England, Scotland, Portugal, Germany... Now all of them are playing in National Team and Niedzielan know that he need to change something. City could be a good club for him and Championship is much more known than Eredivisie...

Just to give a bit of balance to this speculation, I had a look around a couple of NEC Nijmegen unofficial websites and translated the following article from NEC fan site:

"The relief at NEC concerning a departure of Andrzej Niedzielan has appeared premature. The Polish peak hours have blown off themselves the passage to Wisla Kraków. Niedzielan (28) seemed will conclude its disappointing stay in nijmegen. NEC established themselves coulant and asked no redemption money. There seemed want profit Wisla Kraków of. ' we indeed still wait for a fax from Poland, but then we are indeed definitively from each other ', told technical director Carlos Aalbers these still yielded in football international. Aalbers were be relieved its expensive strength lost. The marriage between Niedzielan and NEC was simply no success. Then is it for both parties improve to go from each other. We have to now also something more financial scope scoring obtain peak hours. But at the last moment the transfer has ricocheted. Wisla Kraków came always with new conditions, which were blow off the passage for Niedzielan reason. The Polish club for its part says that it could not meet certain payment requirements of the peak hours."

Apologies for the poor translation (via Babelfish) but it's obvious that some NEC fans didn't rate him.

Having said that, he was arguably playing against better teams (in Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord) than we will face in the Championship.

i believe from what our polish mate oiolosse has said he sort of lost his way out in holland, the cafe lifestyle i bet. but up until then he'd showed some good form and was building a bit of a reputation. if he can adjust as well as the other polish lads have done in the championship then i think he'd be a good addition. bit of a gamble in my opinion but then, you always need to speculate to accumulate. we'll hear from sexton tomorrow, hopefully it'll be another signing.

i believe from what our polish mate oiolosse has said he sort of lost his way out in holland, the cafe lifestyle i bet. but up until then he'd showed some good form and was building a bit of a reputation. if he can adjust as well as the other polish lads have done in the championship then i think he'd be a good addition. bit of a gamble in my opinion but then, you always need to speculate to accumulate. we'll hear from sexton tomorrow, hopefully it'll be another signing.

you close to the guy or did he say he was going to make an announcement?

A Polish newspaper that the original poster clearly stated.

Yes I realised that, as well as the back page of the evening post also covering the story.

It was meant Tongue in cheek, as it was one of the few storys on here that was actually backed up, and had been discussed by many many people already.

I'm sorry for any confusion caused, in future I will always think twice before posting

I like the look of this guy, left foot and right foot goals and not afraid to use his head. More importantly there are some really scruffy goals in the clips, so we know he doesn't mind getting stuck in or is precious about what the goals he scores look like.

Could be a very useful squad player.

http://www.sport.pl/pilka/1,70998,4305584.html

Niedzielan talking with Wisla again

- We're talking again. Everything is on good way - told ex-national team striker Andrzej Niedzielan.

Few days ago 28 years old striker broke negotiations with club from Cracow. - We were very close to deal, but player have very strange requiement about form of payment and we couldn't agree for that - said then sport director od Wisla, Jacek Bednarz. In his opinion whole thing is strange, cos Wisla was able to BUY Niedzielan from NEC Nijmegen and give him high contract.

But on tuesday Niedzielan came back to negotions with Wisla. - Coach Maciej Skorza called me and said that he wants me in his team. I think that everything is on good way. Now my manager is negotiating with Wisla - said Niedzielan.

If negotiations will not work out than Niedzielan can choose to play in England - Championship club Bristol City is interested in me - said striker.

----------

Ehhhh, i'm affraid that he use BCFC only to scare Wisla :/ In my opinion City is now much better than Wisla and he said "If you'll not pay me than i'll go somewhere else". And second: he is not free player. Anyway - we'll see in a few days what will happen...

http://www.sport.pl/pilka/1,70998,4305584.html

Niedzielan talking with Wisla again

- We're talking again. Everything is on good way - told ex-national team striker Andrzej Niedzielan.

Few days ago 28 years old striker broke negotiations with club from Cracow. - We were very close to deal, but player have very strange requiement about form of payment and we couldn't agree for that - said then sport director od Wisla, Jacek Bednarz. In his opinion whole thing is strange, cos Wisla was able to BUY Niedzielan from NEC Nijmegen and give him high contract.

But on tuesday Niedzielan came back to negotions with Wisla. - Coach Maciej Skorza called me and said that he wants me in his team. I think that everything is on good way. Now my manager is negotiating with Wisla - said Niedzielan.

If negotiations will not work out than Niedzielan can choose to play in England - Championship club Bristol City is interested in me - said striker.

----------

Ehhhh, i'm affraid that he use BCFC only to scare Wisla :/ In my opinion City is now much better than Wisla and he said "If you'll not pay me than i'll go somewhere else". And second: he is not free player. Anyway - we'll see in a few days what will happen...

that is a shame

but i guess it ain't over yet :fingerscrossed:

Archived