IGNORED

Niedzielan In Bristol City?!

Oiolosse[KSP]

PLease sign niedzielan!!

I,m an nec nijmegen supporter and we have to get rid of him!!!

not because it is a really bad striker but he has problems with his physical and with his other team mates.

three years ago we signed niedzielan for 1 million euros and for an dutch mid table club that is an really big amount of money.

But over three years he had always problems with injuries,team mates and/or coaches.

he has still a contract for 1 year but the direction of nec said to niedzielan that he is not welcome anymore in the 1st squad.

you can see that the guy have potential and he is really quick. I think niedzielan is a good signing for bristol because i think he suits better in the english competition than the dutch competition, because of the different styles.In holland we always play with three strikers and i think he plays better with 2 strikers and a good midfielder who can send him deep.

if niedzielan don,t find a new club we have to pay him 600.000 euros salary and we can use that money to sign new players.

you have to know that niedzielan is again in contact with wisla and i heard that stoke city is interested in niedzielan as well.

If you have any questions about niedzielan just ask

greetings an nec nijmegen supporter,

good luck next season city!

PLease sign niedzielan!!

I,m an nec nijmegen supporter and we have to get rid of him!!!

not because it is a really bad striker but he has problems with his physical and with his other team mates.

three years ago we signed niedzielan for 1 million euros and for an dutch mid table club that is an really big amount of money.

But over three years he had always problems with injuries,team mates and/or coaches.

he has still a contract for 1 year but the direction of nec said to niedzielan that he is not welcome anymore in the 1st squad.

you can see that the guy have potential and he is really quick. I think niedzielan is a good signing for bristol because i think he suits better in the english competition than the dutch competition, because of the different styles.In holland we always play with three strikers and i think he plays better with 2 strikers and a good midfielder who can send him deep.

if niedzielan don,t find a new club we have to pay him 600.000 euros salary and we can use that money to sign new players.

you have to know that niedzielan is again in contact with wisla and i heard that stoke city is interested in niedzielan as well.

If you have any questions about niedzielan just ask

greetings an nec nijmegen supporter,

good luck next season city!

Not an asset to us then, from the sounds of that.

Sure they are ;P

I'm searching for some more news about Andrzej and... nothing. There are no infos on any newspaper or websites of Wisla Krakow.

So we have to wait...

Hi Oiolosse - thanks for keeping us informed!

One question (sorry I'm late to this thread - just back from holiday this morning )- but I'm curious about what happened to Jacek Kosmalski (who you said had a trial at Bristol City last year - but nothing came of it) Is he still with you? playing well?

I always wondered why Gary Johnson didn't sign him - wages? - didn't play well in the trial? - attitude? - I recall you said he had problems with alcohol :drunk2: in the past & Gary is very strict on this..

thanks

CodeRed

One question (sorry I'm late to this thread - just back from holiday this morning )- but I'm curious about what happened to Jacek Kosmalski (who you said had a trial at Bristol City last year - but nothing came of it) Is he still with you? playing well?

I always wondered why Gary Johnson didn't sign him - wages? - didn't play well in the trial? - attitude? - I recall you said he had problems with alcohol :drunk2: in the past & Gary is very strict on this..

He still play in Polonia. :) He was the best player of the season and top scorer of 2nd League. 19 goals in 27 matches, one goal on every 126 minutes on field, Man of the Match for 7 times, 2 hattricks. :)

But we finished on 6th place and next season we'll still play in 2nd league...

His alcohol problems are now the past - he is now one of the most responsible players in Polonia.

jacek-kosmalski.jpg

He was the best player of the season and top scorer of 2nd League. 19 goals in 27 matches, one goal on every 126 minutes on field, Man of the Match for 7 times, 2 hattricks. :)

jacek-kosmalski.jpg

thanks for the update - he sounds a good player, even more of a puzzle why Gary said no (or maybe the guy wanted to stay with the black shirts & he turned us down

CodeRed

I think that they're similar:

http://www.virtualriga.com/prices.asp

Beer Aldaris 0.5 l Ls 0.36 ($ 0.58)

In Warsaw Beer Tyskie (0.5l) costs 2.70 PLN (about $ 0.9). In a pub: 6-8 PLN ($ 2-3). So beer is even more expensive.

Doesnt matter, i'll check it on Sunday :P

have a good trip u lucky so and so!!

I was in Bilgoraj, Poland a couple years back... i think we had this conversation before mind u!

Just read this on Skysports rumours page.

"Polish striker Andrzej Niedzielan currently with NEC Nijmegen is on the verge of signing with Championship newboys Bristol City - according to polish papers

Andrzej Frydrych - Barnsley"

As it's a rumours page it could be a load of tosh but we know there has been interest in this player, and looking at the posters name there is a very good chance that he did get his information by reading the Polish newspapers. If your out there Oiolosse[KSP] can you fill us in on the latest news you have, as this is sounding a bit hopeful?

http://www.sport.pl/pilka/1,70998,4318192.html

:/ As i thought...

Niedzielan in Wisla for three years

Andrzej Niedzielan signed a new contract with Wisla Krakow and on monday for the first time he trained with his new team. An ex-national team striker came from dutch NEC Nijmegen for free, cos he resign from the money which he could earn in next season.

Wisla talked with Niedzielan for few weeks. Negotiation was hard, were broken, deffinitly ended, but later started again. New trener of Wisla Maciej Skorza was very interested in Niedzielan. In NEC they also want to let Niedzielan go: his contract was to high (he earned 600K Euro by year and was the most payed player of the team) but play not so well - in 22 matches of last season he scored only 2 goals.

Wisla was unable to give him so good contract, so Niedzielan decide to dismiss the contract with intercommunication [don't know is that a good word ;> you know: both sides agree for that - Oio.] He resign of the money from next season, and club let him go for free.

On the monday he just watch for a morning trening of Wisla and started to train on afternoon.

http://www.sport.pl/pilka/1,70998,4318192.html

:/ As i thought...

Niedzielan in Wisla for three years

Andrzej Niedzielan signed a new contract with Wisla Krakow and on monday for the first time he trained with his new team. An ex-national team striker came from dutch NEC Nijmegen for free, cos he resign from the money which he could earn in next season.

Wisla talked with Niedzielan for few weeks. Negotiation was hard, were broken, deffinitly ended, but later started again. New trener of Wisla Maciej Skorza was very interested in Niedzielan. In NEC they also want to let Niedzielan go: his contract was to high (he earned 600K Euro by year and was the most payed player of the team) but play not so well - in 22 matches of last season he scored only 2 goals.

Wisla was unable to give him so good contract, so Niedzielan decide to dismiss the contract with intercommunication [don't know is that a good word ;> you know: both sides agree for that - Oio.] He resign of the money from next season, and club let him go for free.

On the monday he just watch for a morning trening of Wisla and started to train on afternoon.

He could have been a BCFC player, but he thought he was a big time charlie. More fool him & his agent.

He could have been a BCFC player, but he thought he was a big time charlie. More fool him & his agent.

I think that he was affraid of City... In Wisla he will be guy with a name - he'll play even if cant score a goal etc. He knows that he had a problem with his form so he choosed a "still ground" with less presure than in Championship.

I'm very interested how he'll play this season.

have u seen the price of alcohol in Poland? its no darn wander... cheaper than a pint of milk!!

So it should be it's cheaper to produce than a pint ofmilk, it's the tax and excessive profits of the manufacturers which make it considerably more expensive. And milk it so much better for you, in moderation of course. About time we got our priorities right in this country.

So it should be it's cheaper to produce than a pint ofmilk, it's the tax and excessive profits of the manufacturers which make it considerably more expensive. And milk it so much better for you, in moderation of course. About time we got our priorities right in this country.

so what are u [mattbcfc] suggesting... take all the tax off alcohol and put it on milk? :noexpression:

it's a lot cheaper to produce thaqn a pint of milk nowadays. What with the chinese still inhabiting this planet.

Archived