IGNORED

Not Good Enough

no_merde

Well, I hate to say it but the performance was simply not good enough to stay in this league:

1) Trundle looked a yard of the pace

2) Back four in complete disarray

3) Hungarian centre back seems incapable of communicating with anyone (does he speak English?)

4) LJ looked out of his depth

We're going to leak goals like a west country flood defence at this rate, and Trundle looks incapable of replacing them at the other end.

I'd take 22nd right now if it was offered.

Good to see we have an Optimist in our ranks. Did LJ score? Did we lose? Is this the first game of the season? Did Dolls run topless at halftime? Is the Pope really Catholic? Do Crocodiles have armpits?

As usual the Doom and Gloom gang are out in force.

I detect a "so called" fan who's not good enough !!

Grow up Sunshine !!

I can't see us shipping vast numbers of goals, but I can see what No Merde is alluding to. Yes it is very early to judge, but the warning signs were there today, mush as they were last time that we were up. Thought that the guy marking Trundle was excellent, so lets hope that explains his modest display.

The guy at the back Macienne !! was a class player who read the game very well and gave Trunds very little space to move around in. Thought he was the best player on the pitch today IMO.

1 point gained 49 from safety (as this must be our first target!!) :whistle2:

Well, I hate to say it

Ah, come on now... be honest! You loved that ridiculous negative post after the first COMPETITIVE match of the season, in a new league where we had the lead twice and our No. 1 goalkeeper off injured at half time really!

PS. Sunderland beat Tottenham today so you could go and support them? I mean, they'll probably qualify for the UEFA cup at least based on your one match analysis technique?

Muppet!

It wouldn't be OTIB without a doom and gloom merchant would it?

Bit gutted to concede the late goal but WHAT A GOAL from Super Scotty Murray. Elliott looked awesome - the type of player we've been crying out for for a long time. Yes, Trundle was a yard of the pace but I'm not overly concerned, it was the first game of the season, bit too early to judge methinks.

I personally thought Mini-Me had quite a good game, maybe I had too many before the game?

We're still finishing top half & anyone that disagrees with me is clearly wrong.

Well, I hate to say it but the performance was simply not good enough to stay in this league:

3) Hungarian centre back seems incapable of communicating with anyone (does he speak English?)

We're going to leak goals like a west country flood defence at this rate, and Trundle looks incapable of replacing them at the other end.

This guy must be a gashead! What a winker its called get behind the team for 46 games and not critisize after 1.

He must of had a few pints! thought the game was entertaining and well worth the price increase!

I thought we played well in our first championship game for how long. The first 15 minutes were electric and we were buzzing and eager for glory. This obviously faded but we still made decent chances to score. Maybe QPR showed their experience of championship in the second half and started to control the game but again, wre still made good chances to score. I honestly thought we had won it when Murray had scored but we must continue with the confidence we had in the first 15 and build from here.

message to no merde, go away and support the rovers or yeovil. there were frailties today, but saying we're going down already is pure ######ism.

the less of you, the better.

the problems we saw today will be quashed by next week.

Also don't knock vasko, he was at fault for their first goal but he's 23, speaks great english, well, better than yours and will turn into a great player.

If you're slating players already the we don't need your support.

any chance of getting behind the team? then, that wouldn't interest you, would it?

What would you of taken before the game???? I would of taken a point and

to be honest we were unlucky. QPR's first goal shouldn't of stood, Trundle had

some great touches, I thought our back 4 was good, even though they consided

2 dodgy goals. Oh and LJ I thought played very well, not forgetting his goal. Maybe

you missed the game cos I'm sure lots of fans disagree with you

What would you of taken before the game???? I would of taken a point and

to be honest we were unlucky. QPR's first goal shouldn't of stood, Trundle had

some great touches, I thought our back 4 was good, even though they consided

2 dodgy goals. Oh and LJ I thought played very well, not forgetting his goal. Maybe

you missed the game cos I'm sure lots of fans disagree with you

I'm sure he'd be the first to tell you that he wasn't very good today, however, your point still stands, there's no need to knock the team after that performance.

It wouldn't be OTIB without a doom and gloom merchant would it?

Bit gutted to concede the late goal but WHAT A GOAL from Super Scotty Murray. Elliott looked awesome - the type of player we've been crying out for for a long time. Yes, Trundle was a yard of the pace but I'm not overly concerned, it was the first game of the season, bit too early to judge methinks.

I personally thought Mini-Me had quite a good game, maybe I had too many before the game?

We're still finishing top half & anyone that disagrees with me is clearly wrong.

Blimey - somebody being positive? Where are the mods?

There was a lot to admire today - Wilsons' first half, Orr, Elliott, Showunmi fought well, Fontaine and Carey played very well, both goalkeepers and Murrays' wonder goal. Ran out of steam a bit but I thought for a lot of the game we had pace and power through the middle and when the front two get used to eachother we'll be fine.

No Merde - was the playing surface OK or could you moan the grass being too green? Bring on Brentford :city:

Talking B O L L O C K S...... the lads give it the best poss.

I will defend No Merde up to a point. We can all be happy-clappy and just pretend that by next game everything will be rosy as long as we believe. Unfortunately, the warning signs are there. At time, the defence was not good. There were a lot of misplaced passes. McIndoe was not a great threat, Enoch was offside too often. Trundle was well marked. I will admit that I have doubts about Trundle, and would not be surprised to see him back at Swansea within 2 years - Does that thought suddenly make me a Gashead, or worthy of great abuse?

After the game I came away thinking that it will be a long, hard season, but saw enough to suggest that we should survive....just! That is just my opinion based on one Championship game. It is as valid as 'GJ will sort it', 'Trundle will score 15+' - That is the point of a forum, to have a debate, exchange views, look at things from all angles.

Looking on the bright side, I thought that Wilson was outstanding today, Elliott looks useful (Hard working and competitive - not 'class' as I have seen him described elsewhere), Henderson did OK second half and Murray is going to be such a great asset this season. With Murray, Sprout, Wilson and Betty we have more right-wingers than the Daily Mail. :laugh:

Rocky - Well out of order. Suggest you delete that comment immediately!

Die you numpty. :noexpression:

Pathetic.

The guy was only saying what some others of us are thinking. It was very entertaining today but we look seriously short of quality up front (did we really spend £1m on LT???) and we aren't solid at the back without Boom Boom. Better sides than QPR will find us very easy to beat unless we strengthen the squad further, and that isn't something we should ignore.

Pathetic.

The guy was only saying what some others of us are thinking. It was very entertaining today but we look seriously short of quality up front (did we really spend £1m on LT???) and we aren't solid at the back without Boom Boom. Better sides than QPR will find us very easy to beat unless we strengthen the squad further, and that isn't something we should ignore.

I'm not saying they will, But for all we know QPR may finish top this season.

After a narrow 1-0 win last season's opening day people said we had to play better - it was only S****horpe!

After today I'm no more the wiser where we will finish, Give it atleast 10 games.

IDIOT.... & A TOOL

1)- Did he, didnt really think so, a few balls were misplaced to him, a few were wayward. I thought he generally looked ok, and will get fitter. We all know he's not a prime athlete who will break the world record fot the mile

2) - Vasko didnt have a great half, fontaine played well with louis in the 2nd half, Orr was good. Macca was ok. Disarray a bit strong

3) - ok yeah he wasnt great

4) - WHAT ????? - He was everywhere !! - How the F can u say he'a out of his depth

A complete and utter waste of a post that annoyed me so much I had to reply

Go and watch the gas if you wish to type this rubbish

Pathetic.

DOOOOOM GLOOOOOM, ###### off mate. 45 games to go :disapointed2se:

DOOOOOM GLOOOOOM, ###### off mate. 45 games to go :disapointed2se:

well said mate, you beat me too it. much like ricky hatton will do to mayweather this year, beat him to it. the world title that is.

(ps. he'll get a nice big belt for his efforts, you just get my praise mate. sorry about that.)

I'm not saying they will, But for all we know QPR may finish top this season.

They might, but I'd be surprised. I was quite impressed by several of their players though.

The key difference between League One and the Championship is pace - most of the QPR players had it, and they made several of our lads look sluggish by comparison. We definitely need to work on this as quickly as possible.

It was a good test for us today and I'm delighted that we didn't lose, as that would have been very damaging to our confidence. However, that doesn't mean that we should be blind to the areas where we can improve things.

well said mate, you beat me too it. much like ricky hatton will do to mayweather this year, beat him to it. the world title that is.

(ps. he'll get a nice big belt for his efforts, you just get my praise mate. sorry about that.)

I see the happy-clappy brigade are out in force tonight. Enjoy your hymn singing in church tomorrow.

Was talking to dolls and robins today, and we were wondering how much on otib tonight would be negative. How bloody unusual. Johnson out. Board out. blah blah blah. some people must be working for the Evil Post. 90 minutes done folks. Jeeezuz!

Archived