IGNORED

New Pa System

Robbored

I was doing my best to hear DaveL reading out the teamsheet but was very disapointed not to able to hear much at all.I know the Dolman was bubbling and noisy but nevertheless we should have been able to hear what was being read out.The music was also very dim and difficult to make out.

Maybe the volume should be turned up.

I was doing my best to hear DaveL reading out the teamsheet but was very disapointed not to able to hear much at all.I know the Dolman was bubbling and noisy but nevertheless we should have been able to hear what was being read out.The music was also very dim and difficult to make out.

It was fine in the Atyeo.

Couldn't hear a thing in the east end

:laugh: thought the whole match was quality really. Wassnt as loud in the secound half but before the match and espically the first half was amazing. Just wondering, what did the East End sound like to the Atyeo and the other stands?

The only thing that wasn't quality was the fact of 3 blokes around me was arrested for swearing. most of the songs have swearing in so what are we meant to do not sing

What part of the stand was that? I'm guessing right on the left hand side (from facing the pitch) closest to the QPR fans? Must admit I thought it was going to kick off before the match which would have been a shame considering all the work to get it open.

Yes was on the left by the police line

Also fine in the dolman, I think it's great. We were bang in the middle of the stand and I could hear everything loads more clearly than before, and no less so than any other ground I've visited.

You must be 'aving a giraffe, that system sounds crap,,i think It's worse than before (Dolman)

:laugh: thought the whole match was quality really. Wassnt as loud in the secound half but before the match and espically the first half was amazing. Just wondering, what did the East End sound like to the Atyeo and the other stands?

Mate,,, the thread was about the PA system,, what has your reply got to do with that subject?

I thought if anything the sound was far too loud before the game started couldnt hear myself speak! The music was far better than it has been though.

Same here (Dolman). Announcements clear though and some useful info such as the bridge swing. Music too loud when I just wanted to chat, and the GWR dancers were pointless to put it bluntly!

Mass confusion and lots of unhappy people after the match though as the walkway behind the Dolman was unexpectedly blocked off whilst they kept the QPR fans in. This was sorted out by a steward ,who deserves a bit of praise how quickly and professionally, he dealt with some angry fans. thank you whoever you were, saved a bit of trouble and a long walk round!

It was 100% fine crystal clear in dolman a block,possible problem from the speakers in your block

Hmmmm...... Looks as if I was alone in not being able to hear the teams being read out.It wouldn't normally bother me but for some reason today we didn't get a teamsheet in the SC as we did last season.

Thats why there was no announcement in the DEH.

The new PA is excellent if anything the volume was far too loud in the Williams!

The music played was Crystal clear and DaveL was a massive improvement on the previous patronizing tosspot.

Could hear everything Dave L said clear as you like in the Atyeo and the music was quality but they did a safety announcement (don't think it was Dave L) but it was so muffed - couldnt make out a single word.

Music... far too loud, and i gotta say, really not too good either unless you like boom boom music?

DaveL.... better than the other guy, but i also couldn't make out the team at all...we were all very loud at that point in time, but if the music can be that loud, then Dave should be.

East End....Couldn't hear you...except the booing as someone else has indicated.... sorry!

The new PA is excellent if anything the volume was far too loud in the Williams!

The music played was Crystal clear and DaveL was a massive improvement on the previous patronizing tosspot.

The PA system was reading out " This following message is for our guests, qpr " from then on everyone decided to boo as loud as possible to drown out the pa.

Fair play though, they tried playing it out again, and again... and again.

Archived