IGNORED

Holloway's a Legend!

Robbored

much as I am not a fan of Holloway, I find it quite embrassing that this person is the chairman of the supporters club, one thing has been learned though,

many fans were digusted that he managed to keep his position this season, but he did this buy following the rules "to the letter" and basically no one knew about the supporters club agm, next summer fans won't be caught out by this,

Personally I will be doing my upmost to ensure everyone knows when the meeting will be taking place through my friend who works within the club and once the date has been annoucened, I will ensure as many people know WHEN and WHERE it is, the only way this person can be removed from his position is by fellow members of the Supporters Club at the AGM next year hopefully this will finally happy and the supporters club will became a part of the club that fans are embrassed to be a part of.

Hear hear bh,

As I'm not a member of the SC through choice, I cant be at the AGM, but you would do the fans of this fine club a HUGE favour by trying to oust this man from his embarrasing chairmanship of the SC.

I detest Holloway, I've reserved a special kind of contempt for him ever since the "I feared for my life" episode. How any City fan can call him a legend is utterly beyond me. I cringe every time he's in the public eye because he comes across as a total moron and it's embarrassing for Bristol. Some people seem to think he's admired nationally, that's just rubbish. He's a figure of fun - and they're not laughing with him either.

I agree with every single City fan on this matter, But Nibor you have summed up Holloway perfectly!

Holloway is a laughing stock and gives the rest of the country more reason to take the piss of the south west.

Holloway=****ry Idiot!

ps-Robbored, Yet again you have come across a total embarrassment to everything City!

I agree with every single City fan on this matter, But Nibor you have summed up Holloway perfectly!

Holloway is a laughing stock and gives the rest of the country more reason to take the piss of the south west.

Holloway=****ry Idiot!

ps-Robbored, Yet again you have come across a total embarrassment to everything City!

Red or Dead,

I have been inspired by your signature, so I've added my own. I suggest others follow suit as protest to Robbored's glaring arrogance and misguided self-importance.

Robbored, you certainly have less respect for supporters of this club, than you appear to have for the G*s. You pupport to represent Citys supporters. I suspect your kind views towards that joke Hollowhead, and the G*s auint too popular. but you know that don't you. you thrive on confrontation. doncha think thats sad, gettin your kicks on stirring up predictable hornets nests.

PS they laugh at hollowhead round here even QPhaHa fans of my aquaintance. this may surprise you, but yes its true. he does the people of Brizz red or *spits* blue no favours. the man is a plonker.

Quotes from Robbored :

"Its narrow minded bigots like you that cause 'hatred' and bad feeling to fester in what is a family game.You should be ashamed of yourself for posting such drivel that poisons the beautifull game"

"How do you know whay Harry said isn't made up to re-inforce his bigoted views"

Robbored,

I feel I must reply to your responses on another thread.

Firstly, Sir Colby-Tit has created what could and should have been a very interesting thread, and so, as the mention of a certain Mr Holloway seems to have taken focus away from the 'Johnsonisms' I will instead create a new thread especially for my response to you. Everyone else can continue to use SC-T's thread for their witty GJ experiences. Thanks Sir C-T, and my apologies to you good sir.

Ok, Robbo. I do take offense to being labelled a bigot. I have never before met you and in all honesty don't particularly want to. I don't think it is very fair of you to label me as such, based upon one story, which by the way, is 100% true.

Your initial post had held up Holloway as some kind of 'legend' and my response was simply one of disbelief that a Bristol City fan could hold such a view. I did not slag you off, or attempt to enforce a bigoted view upon you or any others. I merely stated a fact, which was that Holloway had treated a young City fan in this way. Myself and my family have a personal hatred for that man, and if you had an 11 year old child who was treated in this way by a grown (so called respectable and legendary) gentleman, then maybe you would also hold a little something against him.

For me, I find it very difficult to understand how anyone with Bristol Red in their blood has any respect for such a man. I was not trying to force my opinion onto anyone, but whatever opinion I have, it doesn't make it any less valid simply because it involves a dislike of someone. This is not bigotry, it is a dislike of someone purely because of how disrespectfully he treated an 11 year old child. If anyone acted with any hatred or indeed bigotry in that particular incident, then it would strike me that it was Holloway himself, and certainly not me.

Many people have many views on this particular little weasel of a man, but I do find it most surprising that someone who has such an immense hatred for everything associated with Bristol City, can be held in such high esteem by the BCFC Supporters Club Chairman. It's not a bigoted view, it's not an attempt to belittle you, it is just my natural reaction to something which I find to be a quite shocking view, based upon my own experiences of the individual concerned.

So, Robbored, you have labelled me as a Bigot and a Liar, simply because I was amazed by your opinion and backed up my point with a story of 100% accuracy.

I am not expecting an apology from you for your libellous comments toward me. I will however continue to give my straight and honest opinion on matters on this forum, which in no way are bigoted or attempting to fabricate the truth or to deviate peoples minds into hate fuelled thinking.

Yours

Harry.

Well Harry, ive read and read exactly what Robbered/Alan, has said to you in response to your post. I, and most, will agree,it was,nt the correct thing to say, certainly not in the position the guy hold,s within the football club,and certainly not as chairman of the suppporters club.

:city: E.G.M.

RULE 14.

any E.G.M of members may be called.

a)by executive committe when business demands it.

b) if 30 members sign a requisition adressed to the secretary stating reason for calling meeting.

in both case's a notice of meeting to be published in club room and in local press.

taken from supporters club rules.

:city:

I would like to know how RR can spend so much time posting on here calling ex sag managers "Legends", then call a fellow City fan a "Bigot" , Yet. never once have I received one piece of information from the Supporters Club, of which I am a fully paid up member, (only bronze I know, but that's not the point here) since I was coerced into joining because of the Red 'n White bar.

Our supporters club must be one of the only clubs in the country which NEVER send any information about that club and its members out to members of our supporters club, as I far as I can see. As Chairman you should be addressing this issue (as I have asked several times before),

how you survive as Chairman of Bristol City Supporters Club I will never know.

Holloway is the most popular manager with the BBC and Sky as well.The media love him and so do fans from every other club - including some City fans.The guy is just what football needs - characters.

Its narrow minded bigots like you that cause 'hatred' and bad feeling to fester in what is a family game.You should be ashamed of yourself for posting such drivel that poisons the beautifull game.

Its the ignore button for.

Firstly I have a great deal of respect for what he has had thrown at him in life and the way he has handled it however as a person I have a great dislike of him. By the reception he has received at AG in the past and what he will receive in the future I'm sure I'm not the only one to dislike him. In fact you are most certainly in the minority on this one.

As Supporters Club Chairman you really don't do yourself any favours do you? Firstly you admit to driving a coach load of Rovers fans' to Wembley and actually enjoy watching the game and then you go and say how much you love Rovers biggest legend. As you seem to love everything blue then why are you still here? Is it because they wont have you over there?

I read his column on BBC, Not because he's funny but because he's so unfunny it makes me laugh and feel embarrassed for him. Even funnier is the fact he finds himself so funny. Were not laughing with you Hollowhead were laughing at you.

It's people like you that are ruining the game. Don't sing, Don't stand, Don't smoke, Don't swear, Don't show any passion. FFS enough of all this PC b***ocks.

its a shame that Sir Colby Tit's witty original thread has been spoilt by the Gas loving,

so called Chairman, and official mouthpiece of the Supporters Club. It amazes me

that this clown clings on to his title. Holloway hates City with a passion , end of.

Apologies to SCT, He clings to his title because he fails to inform Supporters Club members when the AGM will be held where he could be voted off.

Its narrow minded bigots like you that cause 'hatred' and bad feeling to fester in what is a family game.You should be ashamed of yourself for posting such drivel that poisons the beautifull game.

That's all very well, but who are the narrow-minded bigots here? These days Holloway might be lauded now as a chirpy bloke-next-door, but he's also the same bloke who once said "the only good City fan is a dead City fan". Now that is the kind of comment that can cause bad feeling.

If he did say that then god help the guy. I have family members that were City fans' that are no longer with us and I'm sure there are many on here that will also be unhappy if this is true.

Holloway is a legend to bristol rovers fans, not to city,

you can admire his playing days and him as a manager but

no way treated a legend by the red half of this city.

Holloway hates everything that is to do with Bristol City. He will get his Plymouth team so pumped up for when we play them. He often makes jokes, snide remarks and often offensive comments about BCFC and most fans at AG have very little respect for him.

What is there to discuss? - I thought this was common knowledge?!

Holloway hates everything that is to do with Bristol City. He will get his Plymouth team so pumped up for when we play them. He often makes jokes, snide remarks and often offensive comments about BCFC and most fans at AG have very little respect for him.

What is there to discuss? - I thought this was common knowledge?!

AGREED! I guess some need reminding he hates BCFC.

Holloway is the most popular manager with the BBC and Sky as well.The media love him and so do fans from every other club - including some City fans.The guy is just what football needs - characters.

Holloway = Cretin.

I'm willing to bet that his side will be under instructions to try and kick us off the park too.

um why would we have to kick you off the park we're better than you, you can play your subs at the same time if you like we'll still stick 3 passed you lot :englandsmile4wf:

Anyway I agree with this thread Ollie is a legend he is an brilliant manager. Anyone who says that Ollie plays up the camera's you obviously have never met the guy as he is like that all of the time anyway and he is without a doubt the BEST thing to come out of Bristol.

so what if Ollie gets the Argyle lads more pumped up for this game he's allowed to do whatever he likes and if it works and we get 3 points against you lot (which I'm sure we will) I'll be elated

um why would we have to kick you off the park we're better than you, you can play your subs at the same time if you like we'll still stick 3 passed you lot :englandsmile4wf:

Anyway I agree with this thread Ollie is a legend he is an brilliant manager. Anyone who says that Ollie plays up the camera's you obviously have never met the guy as he is like that all of the time anyway and he is without a doubt the BEST thing to come out of Bristol.

so what if Ollie gets the Argyle lads more pumped up for this game he's allowed to do whatever he likes and if it works and we get 3 points against you lot (which I'm sure we will) I'll be elated

If you get any more excited you will be claiming that us against you is a "derby" next.

It is a bit like a Liverpool Fanclub manager going SAF is a bit of a legend really don't you think?

He would be ran out of the country. Silly thread I just would not bite if I was you lot.

In all fairness Robboblue didn't actually start the thread, it was a response to my Johnsonism thread which got hijacked.

Ian Holloway is not a legend apart from in the blue corner, but thier standards are very low. The man at best is an embarisment and at worse an absoulte to**er. He is a publicity seeker and a tv jester. (which is quite apt considering the blue and white jester outfit he used to wear). Yes i hate Bristol rovers and every thing this pathetic sanctimonious "every one owes us" club stands for. But even if I didn't I think he brings shame on the west country and makes us all seem simpletons.

As a player he played with passion especially against us, but didn't he get rejected by us as a kid? A bit bitter maybe. Another trait of the average gas head and thier club. I'll never forget this "hard mans" quote after the pitch invasion game. He came out saying that he was still having nightmares about it months later, trying patheticly to keep up our bad public persona and deflecting from thier hollier than thou mantra. What he failed to mention was the fact that when Rovers equillised that day he ran a good 30-40 yards to celebrate in the faces of City fans instead of with his team mates or fans!

The bloke is a #### and I can't wait to turn him over twice this season and to see how he deflects the blame. Ian, people are laughing at you not with you!

"Plymouth Argyle (Cup hand to ear).......who are they?............EXACTLY"

Archived