IGNORED

Halftime 'entertainment'

red-or-dead

Myself and my mates go to City for the 'Football' not the amateurish acts on display at halftime!

Halftime, All I want is other halftime scores and maybe a prize draw.

Who plans this so called 'Entertainment' on the pitch?

GWR Dancing girls!

Crossbar challenge!

The Players are doing the Biz on the pitch for us, Cant we match that professionalism off it?

Anyone else agree? Anyone really enjoy 6 out of time dancers?

Myself and my mates go to City for the 'Football' not the amateurish acts on display at halftime!

GWR Dancing girls!

Crossbar challenge!

The Players are doing the Biz on the pitch for us, Cant we match that professionalism off it?

Its so easy to tell that we are doing well on the pitch.

Another post of moaning about irrelevant things that have been done to death in pre season.

Witch burning and decapitations.

Yes, Thats more like it!

Its so easy to tell that we are doing well on the pitch.

Another post of moaning about irrelevant things that have been done to death in pre season.

Sorry Froggy, I didn't know GWR girls was common knowledge pre season. Do you like them?

I actually think the crossbar challenge thing is a pretty good idea, and just the sort of thing you want at half time.

I think in a lot of ways it's a bit of a shame someone's managed to do it already because I think there could've been a fair bit of interest in it if it had gone a long time with nobody being able to do it. A bit like the wait for someone to win the £250k in deal or no deal!

GWR Dancing girls!

Crossbar challenge!

Well you're lucky then- if all you want is the football, half time scores and a prize draw then you get all of that.

Just because there is more besides I don't see the problem really...it's all free! :)

A prize draw and a proper crossbar challenge rather than hit the crossbar of a bike... nothing else. Cheerleaders are for American Football mainly not regular old "soccer".

Just because there is more besides I don't see the problem really...it's all free! :)

This really is not a major problem with me, But why bother with something not worth having?

As for the fact they are "Free" has nothing to do with it, its just awful!

Tuesday against WBA the shambles put on by the dancing girls made us look so 'non leaugue'.

Is it part of your job at AG to organise these acts?

Pick five City and visiting fans at random and let them have a penalty shoot out comp. If poss have the substitute goalies try saving them. To avoid damaging the pitch City would have to provide the chosen fans with boots or trainers, but that's no big problem.

As for dancing girls, we had them before the game and at half time 30 years ago.

GWR Dancing girls!

Crossbar challenge!

Completely agree, I don't want anything from half time. Apart from maybe the HT scores.

It's all part of the "matchday experience" they try to do in the modern game. They now feel football is a product and one of the ways of making this product more attractive is by "half time entertainment". Not for me thanks. Money should be spent on the team or reducing prices.

Archived