IGNORED

Halftime 'entertainment'

red-or-dead

Completely agree, I don't want anything from half time. Apart from maybe the HT scores.

It's all part of the "matchday experience" they try to do in the modern game. They now feel football is a product and one of the ways of making this product more attractive is by "half time entertainment". Not for me thanks. Money should be spent on the team or reducing prices.

what money?

Crossbar challenge- sponsored

Prize draw- makes the club money

Dancers- nothing as far as I am aware but don't know for sure

Speaking to an ex-player- nothing

A combination of everything:

Naked ladies throwing naked midgets into mud and then a big wrestling match?

I wouldn't want Sky Sports News or anything on any form of TV, I watch enough TV as it is. Crossbar challenge is entertaining, but I like the idea of 5 City fans v 5 away fans in penalty shoot out or Socceram style...ummm...thing where they kick the ball through the hole?

Stewart

I actually think the crossbar challenge thing is a pretty good idea, and just the sort of thing you want at half time.

I think in a lot of ways it's a bit of a shame someone's managed to do it already because I think there could've been a fair bit of interest in it if it had gone a long time with nobody being able to do it. A bit like the wait for someone to win the £250k in deal or no deal!

crossbar challenge sounds good. or maybe get the fans involved in a penalty shootout or something alike

Myself and my mates go to City for the 'Football' not the amateurish acts on display at halftime!

Halftime, All I want is other halftime scores and maybe a prize draw.

Who plans this so called 'Entertainment' on the pitch?

GWR Dancing girls!

Crossbar challenge!

The Players are doing the Biz on the pitch for us, Cant we match that professionalism off it?

Anyone else agree? Anyone really enjoy 6 out of time dancers?

Totally agree... either have dancing girls who,.. with all due respect, know how to dance and dance in unison, or simply do not bother.

p.s. they could get good lookers as well. I reckon a salsa band from havana would be perfect in a latin take on 'one for the bristol city... una para las bristols... perrfecttt.

Dancing scantily clad girls who are clearly above legal age. Some I've seen at some grounds are just down right wrong

Red Arrows flyby

Magic display from that bloke who locks himself in perspex boxes for weeks on end for a laugh

Fireworks display to match the 4th of July in New York

None of this, in my opinion, is too much to ask :me?:

I reckon a salsa band from havana would be perfect in a latin take on 'one for the bristol city... una para las bristols... perrfecttt.

Surely that should be

Una para la ciudad de Bristol,

dos para los hijos en roja

y tres para los afecionados bajo en Ashton Gate.

It doesn't seem to flow so well. Compromise; Wurzels singing with your ladies dancing (provactively)!

Archived