IGNORED

Our Support Is flipping Shit

tin

Noone left because City went a goal down. People are ALWAYS leaving the Dolman early because otherwise you wait 15 minutes after the whistle to get out. I don't do it, I don't like it, but it's been happening longer than I can remember.

Calling your own support shit is bloody stupid in every way especially when you clearly misunderstood what was happening.

Before the the goal went in, there was a handfull leaving, but when the goal when in, a handfull turned into a mass amount of people leaving. Not misunderstood.

Before the the goal went in, there was a handfull leaving, but when the goal when in, a handfull turned into a mass amount of people leaving. Not misunderstood.

Simply put you're completely wrong. There were the normal amount of people leaving before the goal and the normal amount after. it was on 90 minutes which is when people start moving.

I know you probably felt really clever singing it but actually you were being stupid.

Never mind the countless times they beat our defenders and we did exactly the same, and i seem to recall us doing it first. Noble anyone?

Tonight was shocking for me in many ways.

I sat in a row full of complete #######s who moaned all game right from the first wrong thing we did, they found it funny that someone else was taken away in an ambulance from the dolman (I'm sorry but its not funny no matter how much of a coincedence it is!)

The flaming food counter in the williams stand, is there any point it being there? They never have what you want, i mean how the ###### hell can you be out of cheese BEFORE half time?!?! Or how about "Sorry you can only order if you've got the correct change because we havent got enough" WTF?!?!

Lets not go into why the hell did GJ bring noble on for trundle.... Byfield looked absolutely shattered, McIndoe was losing it, Sproule was hardly in the game and he's got Murray on the bench, or bring noble on for LJ who had a poor game at times. And why McCombe on at the end and not Murray?

McIndoe was superb tonight, really makes things happen and is vey dangerous running at his man. I think Murray was going to come on for sproule but he got his 2nd wind and finished strongly

I thought noble coming on was positive but who for was a tough decision, trundle did ok tonight, byfield adds pace through the middle and also did ok. I would of got him on for johnson... and no this is not a anti johnson post, just my opinion.

As for the last 3 mins, the big mand up top was the best option

Simply put you're completely wrong. There were the normal amount of people leaving before the goal and the normal amount after. it was on 90 minutes which is when people start moving.

I know you probably felt really clever singing it but actually you were being stupid.

It was clear from the east end, that the masses started leaving, i'm sure my fellow east-enders will back me up.

Didnt want to be clever. wanted to get my point accross.

You probably think your quite clever calling me stupid two or three times hiding behind a computer. Now THATS stupid!

Lets not go into why the hell did GJ bring noble on for trundle.... Byfield looked absolutely shattered, McIndoe was losing it, Sproule was hardly in the game and he's got Murray on the bench, or bring noble on for LJ who had a poor game at times. And why McCombe on at the end and not Murray?

Trunds had no joy at all , nobes coming on heralded our best spell of the game as Charlton were slow to adjust to noble playing in the hole.

Mc Indoe was named man of the match, worked tirelessly and provided some class moments i.e skinning Mills and putting a fantastic ball across the 6yd line and having a free kick cleared off the line

Ivan did ok and his pace is a threat and he tracks back well but agreed scott could have been introduced

Boom boom was on for the hail Mary's at the end.

I always leave my seat when in Block B of the Dolman when the fourth official holds up the the added time, i then make my way down to the front of the stand and watch the remainder of the added time so it doesnt take 20 mins to get out of the ground, the same as the majority of the people youi could see walking down the steps, not leaving just moving down to the front.

McIndoe was superb tonight, really makes things happen and is vey dangerous running at his man. I think Murray was going to come on for sproule but he got his 2nd wind and finished strongly

Yea McIndoe was superb but he started to lose his cool and then got caught drifting inside far too much as the game went on, we had little width on the left at times.

I thought noble coming on was positive but who for was a tough decision, trundle did ok tonight, byfield adds pace through the middle and also did ok. I would of got him on for johnson... and no this is not a anti johnson post, just my opinion.

My point was that it shouldnt have been trundle who went off, like you said probably johnson.

As for the last 3 mins, the big mand up top was the best option

Again, agreed, just it was needed 5 mins sooner, while chasing a win not a draw.

It was clear from the east end, that the masses started leaving, i'm sure my fellow east-enders will back me up.

You probably think your quite clever calling me stupid two or three times hiding behind a computer. Now THATS stupid!

People ALWAYS leave at that time, that's what's happened for longer than you've been alive. It had nothing to do with the goal going in, the fact that a goal was scored at just the time people ALWAYS leave is just coincidence.

And as for hiding behind a computer... all I'll say is I'm quite happy to repeat anything I post on here in person. Perhaps if you don't want to get called stupid on the internet you shouldn't boast about doing stupid things.

People ALWAYS leave at that time, that's what's happened for longer than you've been alive. It had nothing to do with the goal going in, the fact that a goal was scored at just the time people ALWAYS leave is just coincidence.

And as for hiding behind a computer... all I'll say is I'm quite happy to repeat anything I post on here in person. Perhaps if you don't want to get called stupid on the internet you shouldn't boast about doing stupid things.

Its a date.

To be fair to Nibor, I sit in lower Dolman and fans start to flood out the stand with a couple of minutes to go at every game. If anything they moved later than normal today!!

I am not advocating the fans walking down because I think for all of the 2 mins they save in getting out of the ground, it is a pain in the ass for everyone else in the stand still watching the game - but I think them leaving and the goal being right at the end are just a coincidence. Look over next home game and around 90mins you'll see the same trend; no matter if we score/they score/no-one scores!

I had fun and a decent little sing-song with some like minded gentlemen.

I ain't going to bang on, but if you're that peeved with the lack of atmoshere in modern day Football, here at City we are fortunate in that we have a slightly more uninhibbited and liberated stand.... you know where to get your arses..

It's your choice.

Joking aside i don't appreciate being called stupid. not called for.

Also it wanst a boast, it was VERY relevant to the topic.

I was calling the act of singing "your support is f--king shit" to your own fans stupid not you personally, at least until you started getting all punchy. I've got no idea how clever you are.

I think you misread what was happening as it happens at exactly the same time every game. If you don't believe me watch what happens on 85+ minutes the next home game.

am i wrong?

Gotta say you are wrong mate. There was more noise coming from the Dolman than the Williams and as much noise in Dolman as in Atyeo - so to single us fans out in that stand out for abuse from fellow City supporters (even if the abuse is based on a mis-understanding of the leaving fans) is pretty divisive.

Something I noticed at Preston away was one section of the ground singing to the other stands for a song - e.g. (to tune of 'Johnson, give us a wave')

"Dolman Give us a song - Dolman, Dolman Give us a song."

Surely that would be more productive than turning on fellow City supporters?!?! As I said, try looking over at the stand next home game and we might be 4-0 up and you will still see the Dolman emptying around the 90th minute. Partly cos the exit in the stand is so shite it takes 10mins of shuffling along to try and squeeze out.

I was calling the act of singing "your support is f--king shit" to your own fans stupid not you personally, at least until you started getting all punchy. I've got no idea how clever you are.

I think you misread what was happening as it happens at exactly the same time every game. If you don't believe me watch what happens on 85+ minutes the next home game.

I'm very passionate and I'd do the same thing again, because in my opinion most of the people leaving were leaving cos charlton scored. There probabaly the people who havent been coming for the last 8 seasons or so?

I'd watch city if they were bottom of the confrence and would'nt leave early unless i had a good reason.

If people want to leave early it's up to them. Doesn't give people the right to abuse them. Not everyone is a superfan.

hardly abuse is it? I mean i'm not going to get the east end to sing 'your support is a little poor' am I?

I'm very passionate and I'd do the same thing again, because in my opinion most of the people leaving were leaving cos charlton scored. There probabaly the people who havent been coming for the last 8 seasons or so?

How do you explain the fact that significant numbers of people have left the Dolman after 85 minutes at every single home game since it was built irrespective of the score then?

Shit people left early to skip the traffic when we won against Rotherham last season to get promoted. If that's what they want to do let them, I don't care as long as they don't stand around and block my view. There's no need to get all superfan about it.

Our support was pathetic!!!!!!!!

The team weren't great tonight but their recent efforts deserve bettter!!!!!

The players fought hard and deserved something, the fans deserved nothing and that is what they got!!!

MUST DO BETTER!!!!!!

Small city, crap ground, if we want better then we have to put the effort in as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived