IGNORED

Our Support Is flipping Shit

tin

How do you explain the fact that significant numbers of people have left the Dolman after 85 minutes at every single home game since it was built irrespective of the score then?

Shit people left early to skip the traffic when we won against Rotherham last season to get promoted. If that's what they want to do let them, I don't care as long as they don't stand around and block my view. There's no need to get all superfan about it.

at the precise moment Charlton Athletic scored, the amount of people leaving increased massively, ten fold probabaly.

Before you reply to say i wrong - we don't agree and lets leave it at that.

UP THE CITY - goodnight.

hardly abuse is it? I mean i'm not going to get the east end to sing 'your support is a little poor' am I?

Wouldnt it have been better to cheer on the players for the remaining 3mins? Thats what we were doing in the Dolman, the one's of us that were left that is

Our support was pathetic!!!!!!!!

The team weren't great tonight but their recent efforts deserve bettter!!!!!

The players fought hard and deserved something, the fans deserved nothing and that is what they got!!!

MUST DO BETTER!!!!!!

Small city, crap ground, if we want better then we have to put the effort in as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Small City?? Bristol???????

I've got no problem with the noise levels (although the atmosphere certainly wasn't 'venomous') or the Dolman early leavers, but only 14,500 City fans tonight? That's flipping shit.

flipping shit it may be,but also flipping expensive.the only moan i have about city this season.then again i suppose it,s a sign of the times

Small City?? Bristol???????

Yes!!!!

Footballing terms even smaller!!!!

Catchement area... massive..... support tiny!!!!!!!

Vocal support, pretty good....... to get bettter, need fans to do more!!!!

Footballs a cutthroat business, we have to maximise every asset we have to get anywhere near the top boys!!!!

Yes!!!!

Footballing terms even smaller!!!!

Catchement area... massive..... support tiny!!!!!!!

Vocal support, pretty good....... to get bettter, need fans to do more!!!!

Footballs a cutthroat business, we have to maximise every asset we have to get anywhere near the top boys!!!!

6th biggest city in the country, biggest by far in the South West, 2nd biggest in the whole of the south inc Wales. You get the point?

No reason why Bristol can't have a Premiership team but of course City need all the support they can get from us.

6th biggest city in the country, biggest by far in the South West, 2nd biggest in the whole of the south inc Wales. You get the point?

No reason why Bristol can't have a Premiership team but of course City need all the support they can get from us.

Well yes!!!!!

Portsmouth is a dump, and their team was rubbish and second to southampton for years, but now they've got a rich backer(hmmmmmm) but their fans DO make a difference!!!!

bolton were nothing, charlton didn't have a ground, derby played in a dump, middlesborough played in a bigger dump, sunderland the same, newcastle had 12000 before keegan came back, fulham..... well, blackburn, just look at the place, blackpool... giving it a go, s****horpe... the same.....

all i'm saying is maximise what we have then we might have a chance, and what we do have is a very loyal and passionate fan base, so lets make it work for us, and if we all made a positive noise, then it might help!!!!!!

I'm actually enjoying away games more than home games these days, for a number of reasons, one of them being how bloody quiet it is at AG.

I agree 100% with this quote,Home games are becoming rituals whilst away games give so much more enjoyment.

Roll on Ipswich saturday

2000 City fans singing for 90 minutes

In my season ticket spot in the Atyeo block E, at the back. The atmosphere has been quality in there this season but it was like we were hosting someone like Port Vale or Chesterfield in there tonight, not Charlton. Shite!

I agree the atmosphere in E Block was poor, however, it wasn't helped by one or two in there calling those around them a bunch of (insert various explitives) for not singing. It's hardly a way of encouraging others to join in.

Sorry but tonight I thought the main reason for our defeat was us, the fans.

Yeah-I'm sorry! I did try to convert that chance in the first half and stop Reid crossing the ball on to Chris Iwelumo's head but I just couldn't get there in time :fastasleep:

If singing is that important to you maybe you should of auditioned for 'XFACTOR' .

I went to Old trafford a couple of weeks ago and the Atmosphere was shi*e. Last night at Ashton Gate was much better and there was 60000 less people.

Soooo much negativity as soon as we lose

old trafford is notoriously bad, i went to villa park to watch villa v man utd the atmosphere was electric the noise was deafening and villa lost 1-4. basically if you open your mouth sound will come out!!! the team need us

Well yes!!!!!

Portsmouth is a dump, and their team was rubbish and second to southampton for years, but now they've got a rich backer(hmmmmmm) but their fans DO make a difference!!!!

bolton were nothing, charlton didn't have a ground, derby played in a dump, middlesborough played in a bigger dump, sunderland the same, newcastle had 12000 before keegan came back, fulham..... well, blackburn, just look at the place, blackpool... giving it a go, s****horpe... the same.....

all i'm saying is maximise what we have then we might have a chance, and what we do have is a very loyal and passionate fan base, so lets make it work for us, and if we all made a positive noise, then it might help!!!!!!

Thiery Henry once stated that it must be impossible to be Portsmouth player and not be affected by their support.Thats what City fans should aspire to and try to make our players feel like they are lucky to play for this club.

not sure what happened last night, it was so flat for the first 25 mins. even in the eastend it seems there were pockets last night, you can pick out the regular singers , thank god for the old school , at stages it was so quiet i could hear the Ateyo it really needs to improve!

first half was very subdued, both from players and fans,

possibly related to the pre-game goings on regarding Nick Randall, very emotianl for many and knocked the stuffing out the crowd and players

I agree 100% with this quote,Home games are becoming rituals whilst away games give so much more enjoyment.

Roll on Ipswich saturday

2000 City fans singing for 90 minutes

don't quite see how you work that out considering weve got about 1300 tickets. 800+ were sold at the time of asking yesterday afternoon.

Yeah-I'm sorry! I did try to convert that chance in the first half and stop Reid crossing the ball on to Chris Iwelumo's head but I just couldn't get there in time :fastasleep:

If singing is that important to you maybe you should of auditioned for 'XFACTOR' .

:D

He'ar He'er

How do you explain the fact that significant numbers of people have left the Dolman after 85 minutes at every single home game since it was built irrespective of the score then?

Shit people left early to skip the traffic when we won against Rotherham last season to get promoted. If that's what they want to do let them, I don't care as long as they don't stand around and block my view. There's no need to get all superfan about it.

Totally agree Nibor.

As long as fans who decide to get up & leave, do so & don't block the view of others, then whats the problem.

Totally agree Nibor.

As long as fans who decide to get up & leave, do so & don't block the view of others, then whats the problem.

As City went 1-0 down last night it was the cue for hundreds to walk out from the Dolman and it would have been very noticeable to the players. Hardly going to encourage the players is it?

Archived