IGNORED

Our Support Is flipping Shit

tin

Interesting to see your views lads and lassies. Only 14,500 fans, Well we only bought about 466 yet at Southampton more than 2,000. The Atmosphere, well you can only judge this from match to match, how each teams playing, and only you the regulars at Ashton Gate can judge how good or crap the away support is. I guess had you been playing Cardiff at home last night, the atmosphere probably would have been more venemous.

From Our point of View, it was good to see the respect given to Mr Randall from all supporters and the Wreath gesture from Charlton, I'm sure some would say we wouldn't want to be upstaged by Wolves, but Charlton is and always has been a great family club, and would have come up with something from the directors and supporters.

I've been at other away matches where only about 500 have gone ( Yes our away support is not good), and yes a lot of the times it's been quiet, but last night from where I stood, Charlton made some noise, and City must of heard us, because We got the usual responses. Mind you the taunts of Your Welsh and you know you are, were uncalled for.

As for the game, 1st half to Charlton 2nd half to Bristol. Andy Reid played well and for me Jerome Thomas is improving with every game and is certainly a name to watch in the future. Danny Mills is well, Danny Mills and does a good job at the back. It's about time that Refs allowed tackles again and can distinguish between a good tackle and a life threatening Norman Bites yer legs type tackle.

All in All not a bad performance from both sides, lots of stupid mistakes, and at the end of the day Andy reid comes up with a great pass for a powerful header by iwelumo to seal the Game. Never fair really in the 89th,90th or 90th+ minutes, but it went our way and not yours. We'[ve had plenty of games where it's been the other way round.

0-0 should have been the result, but hey i'll accept

Interesting to see your views lads and lassies. Only 14,500 fans, Well we only bought about 466

So our attendance wasnt that bad! If theyd brought 2000 as expected wuda been over 17000 just like the west brom game! Expect the atmosphere woulda picked up with away fans you could here!

Lets not go into why the hell did GJ bring noble on for trundle....

The reason was that it enabled us to go 4-4-1-1, heralding our best spell of the game, and I cant understand why we didnt make the change at the start of the second half. Our play immediately became joined up and we regularly out manouevred them. I don't know who else we have who can play the'hole' role. For me LT is far too easily knocked off the ball, lacks mobility and a lot of our play breaks down when it reaches him. I really hope he makes the grade but I certainly have my doubts.

Well I thought the Dolman was pretty good.

Mainly Block A, B and C.

I sit in B in the Dolman, this was the worst support from us all season, and we are all in this together, team and fans, we only sing after the opposition score, thats cr@p!

Sorry but tonight I thought the main reason for our defeat was us, the fans. That and Lee Johnson bottling a tackle on half way that led to the goal, that is.

Here we are, sat in our highest position for 30 or so years and those who attended sat back and expected it to be served up on plate. Well, for those of us there we barely made a noise.

GJ openly speaks up and urges the fans to be the twelth man and we needed it tonight, as in previous home games, against a side that were Premiership last season. Unless we collectively do something about this, especially when the team were as tired as it looked tonight, then we can expect a swift slide back to reality so sing the hell up. :ranting::city:

Don't have the chance to see many matches Tins but the last match i was at... Southampton,. I felt exactly the same. I did my level best to get those frozen arses moving and shouting but nothin' doin.

You are bang on with those remarks.

Perhaps we have this all wrong?

We are all very happy with our performance so far, like where we are in the league and so all is rosy.

Loud chanting may make the players feel under pressure to deliver and then again sullen periods of silence splintered with the odd roar may be a bit of a shock so

perhaps we should all sit there smiling smuggly at our postion and sending out a feeling of calm and contentment, the boys will relax and another win will surely come?

;)

Sorry but tonight I thought the main reason for our defeat was us, the fans. That and Lee Johnson bottling a tackle on half way that led to the goal, that is.

Here we are, sat in our highest position for 30 or so years and those who attended sat back and expected it to be served up on plate. Well, for those of us there we barely made a noise.

GJ openly speaks up and urges the fans to be the twelth man and we needed it tonight, as in previous home games, against a side that were Premiership last season. Unless we collectively do something about this, especially when the team were as tired as it looked tonight, then we can expect a swift slide back to reality so sing the hell up. :ranting::city:

If the team do their part we will do ours. To dance you have to be two. If players resting all day long are not up for it why should hard working fans coming directly from work be?

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

Sign. "I 8 discos"

Archived