IGNORED

Johnson Out!

Alex_BCFC

Perhaps, but I actually lived in West Yorkshire when he was at Yeovil and then moved to City, so saying it is simple proximity that marked him out is utterly false.

May I ask if you attended the Ipswich game last week? If so, what exactly did Lee Johnson do so wrong that marked him out from our other players? Last saturday he was no worse than Elliot, probably better IN MY OPINION, despite the "considerable hype" surrounding him, so what does that mean? Is Elliot deserving of the chop?

No I wasnt at Ipswich, but I was there today, and he was our worst player on the pitch. Strolled back to defence, and did nowt.........repeatedly, despite the defence needing a hand

His showboating almost always backfired and put us under pressure. any coincidence our midfield were over run today? No I don't think so. If he aint playing well the midfield will struggle, Marvin, Noble, Sproule, McIndoe, Murray, Skuse or not. All them have been subbed, but LJ aint. Hmmmmmmm

Was deep in the second half before I seen him get a tackle in, resulting in a Leicester throw in.

He needs, like almost everyone els in the team to be dropped to the subs bench, which may just get the fire in his belly people like you rattle on about. I can honestly say in every game this season bar one (Cov), I have seen him in hes been hugely underwhelming

No I wasnt at Ipswich, but I was there today, and he was our worst player on the pitch. Strolled back to defence, and did nowt.........repeatedly, despite the defence needing a hand

His showboating almost always backfired and put us under pressure. any coincidence our midfield were over run today? No I don't think so. If he aint playing well the midfield will struggle, Marvin, Noble, Sproule, McIndoe, Murray, Skuse or not. All them have been subbed, but LJ aint. Hmmmmmmm

Was deep in the second half before I seen him get a tackle in, resulting in a Leicester throw in.

He needs, like almost everyone els in the team to be dropped to the subs bench, which may just get the fire in his belly people like you rattle on about. I can honestly say in every game this season bar one (Cov), I have seen him in hes been hugely underwhelming

Good post

I was at ipswich - surely as noble/elliot cm partnership is worth looking at, with wilson on the wing maybe

sproule hasnt done anything since his soton goal, and really aint done much before it. Wingers need to cross a ball, he cant. end of

Firstly, to hush the choir of forum saints who dare not criticize LJ, I couldn't give a sh1t if his dad was Elvis or King Canute......Lee Johnson is a liability.

His alledged strengths are being nullified by faster, more physical and better technically equipped opponents, and his weaknesses are glaringly apparent.

Aimless flicks, sloppy passing, poor corners and an unbelievable lack of judgement when persistently taking free-kicks quickly with the result generally being that the opposition regain possession. What a repotoire!! My daughter could knock him off the ball, and she is 7!!

Against Leicester yesterday we were dreadful, woeful and worst of all bereft of fight.IMO LJ typified that, with another sloppy and consistently poor performance and to leave him on when taking off the likes of Wilson and Trundle is becoming increasingly hard to swallow.TBH the whole side looked totally out of sorts, surprisingly after no competetive match since the Ipswich debacle.But when we are under the cosh, Lee Johnson's weaknesses are more obvious.

I have no axe to grind with the LJ, I just don't think he warrants an automatic place in the side, with his performances this season.

Firstly, to hush the choir of forum saints who dare not criticize LJ, I couldn't give a sh1t if his dad was Elvis or King Canute......Lee Johnson is a liability.

His alledged strengths are being nullified by faster, more physical and better technically equipped opponents, and his weaknesses are glaringly apparent.

Aimless flicks, sloppy passing, poor corners and an unbelievable lack of judgement when persistently taking free-kicks quickly with the result generally being that the opposition regain possession. What a repotoire!! My daughter could knock him off the ball, and she is 7!!

Against Leicester yesterday we were dreadful, woeful and worst of all bereft of fight.IMO LJ typified that, with another sloppy and consistently poor performance and to leave him on when taking off the likes of Wilson and Trundle is becoming increasingly hard to swallow.TBH the whole side looked totally out of sorts, surprisingly after no competetive match since the Ipswich debacle.But when we are under the cosh, Lee Johnson's weaknesses are more obvious.

I have no axe to grind with the LJ, I just don't think he warrants an automatic place in the side, with his performances this season.

An answer in general, not to you Wellyredhead. We are fifth in the table having seven wins, six draws and only four losses. The players who took us up have been given the chance and the result so far is very good. Saying that the dip in form must be adressed and Gary & Keith are of course well aware of that. There is no medicine but a high work rate. That is what get's you back on track. We are the underdogs for god sake, remember?? No pressure. If the team dig in the supporters will. COME ON YOU REDS!!

Archived