IGNORED

New Signing On The Way?

filtonred

Are we sure GJ/KM were returning from the land of the Jocks and not flying up there this morning? Because Celtic reserves have just kicked off at Falkirk apparently though I dunno how far Falkirk is from Edinburgh...

Definatly coming into bristol

Celtic V Falkirk has been postponed due to a frozen pitch.

I know nothing but the rumours that have been flying around, but I'd be very surprised if we have let Enoch go without someone moving in imminately. Murray and a couple of others on standby if we don't I suppose?

We have let 2 strikers go in the window so really are now down to the bare bones in that department now. I'm sure GJ has 1 or even possibly 2 strikers lined up otherwise he wouldn't have weakened our squad.

somone will be coming in, no doubt about it,

I'm hoping Riodran personally...... taken from celtic website

The 2005 Scottish Young Player of the Year was brought to Celtic in the summer of 2006 and scored some vital goals in the last campaign. Comfortable anywhere in attack, Riordan was a prolific scorer with Hibernian prior to joining the Hoops. Naturally two-footed, Derek is classed as one of the best finishers at the club.

Looks like there's some substance to this.

Edson normally has pretty good info.

Best finisher at Celtic I have heard but Strachan doesn't feel he is an out and out striker and he likes to play more towards the left.

Best finisher at Celtic I have heard but Strachan doesn't feel he is an out and out striker and he likes to play more towards the left.

Celtic fans seem to be fairly mystified as to why he hasn't had more of a chance, he got 54 goals in 100 starts and young player of the year up front for Hibs.

Didn't Strachan say something similar about Fingerbobingsonsonson?

(admit though not even on the same playing field in terms of ability - but could be trying to talk up his value)

Celtic fans seem to be fairly mystified as to why he hasn't had more of a chance, he got 54 goals in 100 starts and young player of the year up front for Hibs.
I have a friend that is a Celtic season ticket holder and what I said is what he told me. Yes they are mystified and my friend recons if he was given a proper chance and a decent run in the team he could do well. Funnily enough I mentioned this player to him a month ago and he said alot of fans will be disappointed to see him go but he will do well here and get us goals that could take us up.

As he likes to play left he could also cover for McIndoe if ever he is out. But he has warned his inclination for the left could frustrate us somewhat. He is rumoured to be on between 15-20k a week up there.

Archived