IGNORED

New Signing On The Way?

filtonred

What does the fact that yessir has supported City "since GJ was appointed" suggest to you? :ph34r:

And what does it matter where his info comes from as it's always been right on the money, unlike some that claim to be in the know on these boards! ;)

You mean Sir Gary as an admirer! whatever you do don't tell Mrs J :whistle2:

Come now, Gary is a bona fide celeb. The only TV channel he hasn't been on yet is Sci-Fi (though who knows who might be under all those Kilngon prosthetics on Star Trek?). Its only a matter of time until Hello gives us a spread on his charming home and I understand he is nailed on for the next series of Strictly Come Dancing :dance: (though yessir will not confirm of course). My money's on his personal shopper or life style coach therefore. :worship2:

come on people, lets stop hassling yessir. (Hey, Yessir, do you have paypal? I can pay straight away for the right information)

Hey, wouldnt it be kind of ironic if we were all completely wrong and we signed Richard Walker instead?

Si.

If by ironic you mean embarrassingly disastrous then yes!

Hope he's not another Lee Miller :city:

All right guys. Everytime you sign a Hibby or an ex hibby I have to come back on here. Riordan most certainly isnt another Lee Miller. What he is though is another mercurial type in the same 'get you off your seat' style as Ivan. Not lightening quick on his feet but his brain works at a phenomenal rate - on a football field anyway. He scored loads of goals for us, a lot of them 25-30 yard screamers that to be honest most players only dream about. I didnt read the whole of the thread so I don't really know if he is coming here but the Hibees Bounce indicates that he is [or has already]. If you do have him you have another gem lads but he can be a huffy bugger so give him all your support and you wont regret it. Thats two now that we would have back to The Leith San Siro in a minute. Just gives a shout if you want to cherry pick any other up and coming stars :ranting::rolleyes:

:rofl2br:

Sour grapes or not Celtic fans on 606 forum; bbc, don't seem to rate him/his attitude :noexpression: "chavy mates in Edinburgh" "likes a drink" etc, talcum powders even mentioned :noexpression:

Anyway "in Johnson we trust" :ermm:

All right guys. Everytime you sign a Hibby or an ex hibby I have to come back on here. Riordan most certainly isnt another Lee Miller. What he is though is another mercurial type in the same 'get you off your seat' style as Ivan. Not lightening quick on his feet but his brain works at a phenomenal rate - on a football field anyway. He scored loads of goals for us, a lot of them 25-30 yard screamers that to be honest most players only dream about. I didnt read the whole of the thread so I don't really know if he is coming here but the Hibees Bounce indicates that he is [or has already]. If you do have him you have another gem lads but he can be a huffy bugger so give him all your support and you wont regret it. Thats two now that we would have back to The Leith San Siro in a minute. Just gives a shout if you want to cherry pick any other up and coming stars :ranting::rolleyes:

:rofl2br:

Ta mucker, welcome as ever.

Lets hope the lad signs, gets a bucket full of goals and cements at least a play off place for us!

Rumour down here our chairman is considering cahing the club,s name to, Bristol Hibcity.... :innocent06:

As a Hibby, all i can say is Deek would be a fantastic signing for you....If he keeps himself out of trouble.

Most naturally gifted striker of the ball and literally has 4 feet!......scores goals with the inside and outside of both his feet.

Not had much opportunity at Celtic which many believe is personal rather than testimony to his ability.

With Sproule and now Riordan on his way, think I'll adopt yehs as ma second team.

As a Hibby, all i can say is Deek would be a fantastic signing for you....If he keeps himself out of trouble.

Most naturally gifted striker of the ball and literally has 4 feet!......scores goals with the inside and outside of both his feet.

Not had much opportunity at Celtic which many believe is personal rather than testimony to his ability.

With Sproule and now Riordan on his way, think I'll adopt yehs as ma second team.

Yes, but can young Derek shoot death rays from his eyes and deflect bullets with his wrists? It's just that we're a little light on half-time entertainment.

WATCH OUT TOMORROW reckon announcement tomorrow ready for Saturday.

Hmm, mystery.. intrigue... suspense....

This threads got it all, forget Alfred Hitchcock -this is even more nail biting than an episode of Murder She Wrote starring super sleuth extraordinaire Angela Lansbury...

Or will it turn into a Tale Of The Unexpected ?

Who knows?

Maybe we'll find out in part two?

Same Time, Same Channel,..... tomorrow!!! :dunno:

Let me get this straight...

Johnson and Millen did go to the airport, they did fly to Scotland, but they did not go there for Riordan (and they haven't signed Joe Garner)...

...but they will sign someone, possibly a striker. Gawd...

I've studied yessir's pronouncements intensely and can now interpret them for you.

"Someone is signing tomorrow. It may be a loan signing or possibly not. It may be an established player or possibly not. However, their name is not Derek or Del Boy or Rozzer".*

*To be honest, I have no idea but the suspense is killing me. :mf_sleep:

Let me get this straight...

Johnson and Millen did go to the airport, they did fly to Scotland, but they did not go there for Riordan (and they haven't signed Joe Garner)...

...but they will sign someone, possibly a striker. Gawd...

hoo fcking ray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived