IGNORED

New Signing On The Way?

filtonred

Guest red ken 2
Thats right, he was awaiting a private plane filled with doughnuts flown in from Belgium

The only doughnut is you, that picture of you at Disney Land really sums you up, as is need of a lot of help, now run along child and play with your clown friends from Trumpton.

Guest zider_head

Bristol City F.C

On 23rd Jan 2008 Derek made the move to the Premiership Bound Bristol City citing the possibility of returning to the champions leauge next year as a major benifit of moving to the sunny south.

Bristol City F.C

On 23rd Jan 2008 Derek made the move to the Premiership Bound Bristol City citing the possibility of returning to the champions leauge next year as a major benifit of moving to the sunny south.

First to spot a Celtic shirt in the crowd .

As an add on get them down here for a pre season friendly .

If it is wrong, there will be one less Scotsman next week. Of course, he may have done an 'Easter' so do not count the chickens and all that, but I am sure Ivan The Terrible has acted as consultant, and 'Jockie' got Sproule right, hinted at LJ and McAllister, and told me Popisil was an idiot etc etc. He has got a few wrong mind you, but then he is more reliable than the News of The World.

I only know a few people who are involved in the game, and would not claim to have anything other than a minute knowledge of what we are up to, just that sometimes something pops up. Carle for example was not even on the radar from my friends point of view, others have got soooo close, yet not got over the finishing line. it is all much like GJ has said, there are enquiries going on all the time, and sometimes a phone call gets translated into club 'x' wants to sign. It is also impossible that GJ has not had at least a phone call regarding Elliot, impossible, but he probably stopped whoever mid sentence and said not a hope, so it stayed like that. PJ on the other hand, will have a list as long as your arm of potential targets, but as we have all been told it is very complex, player needs to be available, affordable, attitude, wages, interested etc. etc.

However Riordan fits most of the criteria we are looking for, the only aspect I would not like to judge is attitude and personality, but he is the type of player we want, he is within our sort of budget, wants to play first team football, has said he wants to move, Championship the level he wants to explore, and he plays in a position where we have just gone one down (Jevo) and have one long term sicknote.

If I am totally off the radar, Yessir will tell me, and I can start the Scottish BBQ

Now I wish the 'Jason Roberts one' had more legs....

Funny old world football.

Still, I want Trundle to get a goal asap, so we can see what the lad is like with a bit of confidence, but that is a whole other thread.

Bill your well off the radar, sorry mate

Not sure if related or not but one of my uni mates cousin who is a Yeovil fan said he saw and spoke to Garry Johnson (knew him form his Yeovil days) with who he said he though was our chairman at the Motherwell Hearts game this week. This might not mean we are singing anyone from one of those teams necessarily, however it does suggest that some business was done in Scotland.

Si, Patience is a virtue

Yessir, please give us a scrap to go on. If it isn't Riordan, is there any specific hint you could share with us that could get us on track? I think the sack could be looming for me if I spend another day on this forum like I have done today! Not to mention another sleepless night. :innocent06:

Yessir - just post what you know - no-one else will read it and I promise not to tell anyone what you said. As I don't know Gary or anyone else at the club for that matter, no-one will ever hear it from me that you spilled the beans!! Promise!!!!!

Can't say fairer than that can you.

C

ps Perhaps I could say I'm suffering from a terminal illness and may not be around after tomorrow - you wouldn't want me to go to my grave not knowing would you?

Yeah i know mucker but..... :badmood:

Pm me what you know and "mum,s the word" :whistle2:

Hey that's cheating, you ain't no mother! :disapointed2se:

yessir, I have the qualification arny is fraudulently claiming to have so any info will really be safe with me!!! :innocent06:

:sun:

Yeah i know mucker but..... :badmood:

Pm me what you know and "mum,s the word" :whistle2:

Arn, I think it's the worst kept secret today, all over Celtic forums and all over ours, no smoke with out fire eh!

I guess it's just a question of when they choose to announce it...For the first time in a while I'm genuinely quite excited about this one!

Basso

Orr

Carey

Fontaine

McAllister

Sproule

Elliott

Carle

McIndoe

Byfield

Riordan

4-4-2 please!