IGNORED

Moaning B C F C 'supporters'... (merged)

Mr Mosquito

Question is: is The Red Goblin a reincarnation of Guy Fawkes? What a likeness - I mean the nose and the eys (after Guy being hung, drawn and quartered that is ;-).

Sober up WTFiGO!?!, Napoleon was a great leader of men. No way was my comment meant as an insult to Gary Johnson but, on the contrary, a compliment. Why do I have to continually have to spell things out to you ???!!!

Nah man, I was just calling you ugly :aok2:

If Gary Johnson gets us promotion to the Premiership he'll be an emperor, at the end of the day Gary Johnson is our leader and let him lead us to the Premiership as Napoleon led France to greatness - if only briefly I don't care so long as we see BCFC back in the top flight in my lifetime........

st-bernard.jpg

If Gary Johnson gets us promotion to the Premiership he'll be an emperor, at the end of the day Gary Johnson is our leader and let him lead us to the Premiership as Napoleon led France to greatness - if only briefly I don't care so long as we see BCFC back in the top flight in my lifetime........

st-bernard.jpg

I have great faith that GJ will lead us to the premiership and keep us up with his leadership qualities...

then in 2010 we will win the premiership ;)

I have great faith that GJ will lead us to the premiership and keep us up with his leadership qualities...

then in 2010 we will win the premiership ;)

We were a club in turmoil when Gary Johnson took over just as France was in turmoil when Napoleon Bonaparte took over. Let Gary johnson lead us to greatness just as Napoleon led France to greatness. Come on Gary Johnson YOU CAN DO IT !!!!!

Archived