IGNORED

Trundle's Pass

jimmy ateyo

How great was that pass trundle made towards the end of the game. Looks right and played it out left.... looked class, i think the whole ateyo stand went the wrong way for that one. hopefully be on the showboat on soccer am next week ??

yeah i seen that pass i was sitting in the doman it was absoulute class he really is showing patch's of class and i have a felling he will start bagging them home soon !

well in BOTH lee's !

How great was that pass trundle made towards the end of the game. Looks right and played it out left.... looked class, i think the whole ateyo stand went the wrong way for that one. hopefully be on the showboat on soccer am next week ??

Was class Jimmy, and for the 18 minutes he was on, he was CLASS as well.

At the final whistle LT punched the air!

His input was quality, and he knows he is a team/squad player, with a amazing chance of the prem!!!!

obviously it was a great pass and shows his exceptional skills, however i disagree that he was 'class'. don't get me wrong i am a big trundle fan (I'm not belfastcityfan or ashtonyate in disguise) but today i thought in the 20 minutes or so he played he wasn't great. it took him a while to get into the match and when he did he provided some glimpses of brilliance, but nothing out of the ordinary. i'm certain he is a better player than he showed today, and i'm very surprised that everyone here seems to think he was that great today.

I'm not just trundle bashing here, i think I'm speaking the truth.

all of 70 mins imo

he came on and changed the complexion of the game, defended from the front well and when we started to get boxed in he was back there to tackle

he did do ok, but in no way did he change the complexion of the game! do you honestly think we looked better in the last 20 than the first 70?!?! of course we didnt. he played ok, even well, don't get me wrong, but it seems like some people are seeing what they want to see.

he did do ok, but in no way did he change the complexion of the game! do you honestly think we looked better in the last 20 than the first 70?!?! of course we didnt. he played ok, even well, don't get me wrong, but it seems like some people are seeing what they want to see.

no admitadely we didnt play better. but when he came on we had started to be pegged back and he revvitalised the team and gave us another dimension.

i am very happy with todays performance i saw what i wanted to see and have wanted to for a long time, a lee trundle fitting into a game, relaxing and playing the way he likes. a goal will come soon

no admitadely we didnt play better. but when he came on we had started to be pegged back and he revvitalised the team and gave us another dimension.

i am very happy with todays performance i saw what i wanted to see and have wanted to for a long time, a lee trundle fitting into a game, relaxing and playing the way he likes. a goal will come soon

i agree a goal will come soon, and with the tram playing like they did today its only going to help trundles chances of bagging another goal. hopefully on tuesday night!

Especially as he loves banging the goals in against Scunny...

Another two beauties on tuesday would go down a treat.

MR

:fingerscrossed: He could do that passing trick again this time with the Scunny goalie on Tuesday - point to the bottom right for the goalie to dive to and send the ball to score on the left. :winner_third_h4h:

looks even better on world, just a shame a goal didnt come from it.

if we can keep the team we played fit, i cant see us not being in the top 2

KEY GAMES

All the remaining games are key but i feel these are especially

Crystal Palace (H)

Charlton (A)

Leicester (A)

Watford (H)

Cardiff (A)

Wolves (H)

Stoke (A)

Sheff Utd (A)

And ive tried to narrow them down may as well have listed them all

i bet it goes down to the last game of the season, anyon with me on that?

now how did belfastcityfan text in from there exactly.... :disapointed2se:

when will these city fans ever be happy??!!

Wasn't me this time BCFC! But I am sure there are others that share my sentiment.

His pass might have been class......but

17 games since his last goal isn't

If you are all happy with 18 minutes of "class football" from Mr T, against a weaken Sheff Wed side with more injuries than the BRI on a saturday night, then you are all pretty sad :innocent06:

(And lets not forgot it was the last 18 mins)

As for being happy, I am, and looking forward to seeing if our new strike partnership of Dele/Byfield can shoot us to the Prem!

U REDS!!!!

Yep saw Trundles pass, must agree with earlier post it suckered the Wednesday Defence and the Atyeo Stand myself included, if it is not on soccer AM on Saturday,it will be an injustice. Also heared Twentypence read out the txt that said Trundle was crap, he was most likely one of those Fans that leave early and missed it.

Wasn't me this time BCFC! But I am sure there are others that share my sentiment.

His pass might have been class......but

17 games since his last goal isn't

If you are all happy with 18 minutes of "class football" from Mr T, against a weaken Sheff Wed side with more injuries than the BRI on a saturday night, then you are all pretty sad :innocent06:

(And lets not forgot it was the last 18 mins)

As for being happy, I am, and looking forward to seeing if our new strike partnership of Dele/Byfield can shoot us to the Prem!

U REDS!!!!

when he's actually played alongside someone who is a capable target man then is the time to really judge him.

Dele & Byfield? pah! based on what?

Archived