IGNORED

Trundle's Pass

jimmy ateyo

when he's actually played alongside someone who is a capable target man then is the time to really judge him.

Dele & Byfield? pah! based on what?

Oh so you excuse for LT is we never had a target man. It is because he ain't good enough at this level!!! He has now become a small fish in a big pond for the first time in his career.

It seems all he is remembered for this season is his performing seal acts at half time, and "glimpses" of his skill in the dying minutes of games we are winning :disapointed2se:

Pathetic!!!

Byfield has out scored Trundle......I feel he will get more when partnered with Dele. Time will tell :innocent06:

Just out of interest; how many (and which) matches have you managed to get to (or see on telly) this season? I'm an 'exile' too, so don't think I'm trying to take the piss; just genuinely interested.

Don't get to see as many as I would like but I have been to 6 matches this season, 2 at home and four away. The next game I will be able to make is Wolves in April.

I was at Scunny and Cardiff games at home and went to the coventry, Wolves, Blackpool and palace fixtures

Don't get to see as many as I would like but I have been to 6 matches this season, 2 at home and four away. The next game I will be able to make is Wolves in April.

I was at Scunny and Cardiff games at home and went to the coventry, Wolves, Blackpool and palace fixtures

Fair play.

Now being Glagow-based I've only seen a few myself (much less than I'd like) but was 'fortunate' enough to get to Ipswich away!

Nice 400 mile each way trip that was! :doh:

Blackpool was a killer for me......14 hr round trip on the coach :fastasleep:

But it's great we are on the box more often and able to listen on the radio.....still get envious when my mates text me from the game though!!

strange you hate trundle so much when i thought he played really well away at coventry and home against scunny. also i assume you see the games on sky too? so you saw him play well (all be it for 20 minutes) at watford too?

strange you hate trundle so much when i thought he played really well away at coventry and home against scunny. also i assume you see the games on sky too? so you saw him play well (all be it for 20 minutes) at watford too?

Sorry Daisy, I don't hate Trundle, I have never said that I do. I just give my opinion on whether he can do the biz at this level. He had a good game against Scunny and his goals where outstanding. At that point I thought he might make the transition albeit we were playing Scunny.

But since then his performances have been below par, 15-20 mins cameos here and there but not much to show from it.

The "hate" I am suposed to have for Trundle has been dreamt up by the NIBOR'S, ARNY'S and CO who frankly seem mesmerized by his underachievements this season thus far

The "hate" I am suposed to have for Trundle has been dreamt up by the NIBOR'S, ARNY'S and CO who frankly seem mesmerized by his underachievements this season thus far

That's a crock of shite on both counts.

You have made hundreds of posts about Trundle but have seen him play live less than half a dozen times. You haven't got the faintest idea what you're taking about with respect to his performances because of this. The only way to describe your unbelieveable carry on is hatred.

You also vastly exaggerate my opinion of his contribution, I've not once posted that he's been great or anything like that, I've simply pointed out that we are not using him effectively.

Anyone who wants to can go read the posts and see your bullshit for the very obvious bigotry that it is.

Oh so you excuse for LT is we never had a target man. It is because he ain't good enough at this level!!! He has now become a small fish in a big pond for the first time in his career.

It seems all he is remembered for this season is his performing seal acts at half time, and "glimpses" of his skill in the dying minutes of games we are winning :disapointed2se:

Pathetic!!!

Byfield has out scored Trundle......I feel he will get more when partnered with Dele. Time will tell :innocent06:

Trundle's best form for Swansea/Wrexham was when he was playing alongside a big strong targetman - FACT

Explain your comment?

There is a big event every 4 years called the Olympics, there is various different events for which the best 3 people in the world win medals for their achivements, if there was a Olympic event for "Clutching at Straws" my money would be on you to win. Hope that clears it up

And it's interesting how I seem to get drawn into these debates on Trundle. Even when I haven't been coming as much as I am bored with the bull shite surrounding LT :fastasleep:

so don't post rubbish in response to a sensible posting

Play him next to Adebola and he will score a few more- I remember Akinfenwa being a reasonable partner for him at Swansea. Sure I we would like to see him score more and yes, Swansea got money than he was worth, but he has contributed and helped the side get into 3rd. If he continues to do so and score a few more before the end of the season then I'll be happy with that.

Obviously if we went up I very much doubt he would be of any use but we have to get there first before we worry about that.

That's a crock of shite on both counts.

You have made hundreds of posts about Trundle but have seen him play live less than half a dozen times. You haven't got the faintest idea what you're taking about with respect to his performances because of this. The only way to describe your unbelieveable carry on is hatred.

You also vastly exaggerate my opinion of his contribution, I've not once posted that he's been great or anything like that, I've simply pointed out that we are not using him effectively.

Anyone who wants to can go read the posts and see your bullshit for the very obvious bigotry that it is.

BLAH BLAH BLAH Nibor, was starting to wonder when you come in a spin your tripe :innocent06:

I don't hate Trundle dic k Head and never commented that I did! Show me the post where I said I hate him, please!! I am over in April, I'd love to meet up and have a mature conversation face to face. It's easy to spout your opinions on me from your computer isn't it.

I'll be in Luckwell so come and join me and we'll have a friendly chat about your beloved Trundle .

If you don't like my opinions, f off and stop commenting on them!

AT LEAGUE 1 LEVEL........FACT :innocent06:

So Belfast, speaking from a guy who goes to what? 2 HOME GAMES A SEASON.... how would you exactly muster your opinion of trundle up on? The fact he hasn't played WITH a target man means he has to create space for other players.... i.e Mcindoe and Sproule.... So now we will see the best of trunds ALONGSIDE targetman which will give him space to have chances with so how about you either start supporting the team or turn up to more games where your opinion will count?

BLAH BLAH BLAH Nibor, was starting to wonder when you come in a spin your tripe :innocent06:

I don't hate Trundle dic k Head and never commented that I did! Show me the post where I said I hate him, please!! I am over in April, I'd love to meet up and have a mature conversation face to face. It's easy to spout your opinions on me from your computer isn't it.

I'll be in Luckwell so come and join me and we'll have a friendly chat about your beloved Trundle .

If you don't like my opinions, f off and stop commenting on them!

You're coming across like a 13 year old, soft lad. If you'd like a mature conversation you'll have to grow up a bit first. Sounds more like you just want to be a keyboard warrior.

If you don't hate Trundle then the hundreds of posts you've made slating the guy are even more concerning. Are you careful not to step on the cracks in the pavement?

Anyhow I'm sure we'll have the benefit of your opinion of the radio commentator's opinion on Trundle's game soon. I look forward to it, honest.

Archived