IGNORED

Trundle's Pass

jimmy ateyo

But I am sure LT will be warming the bench again and "performing" ball skills with the half time oranges :innocent06:

Injuries aside, I sure he won't be in the starting 11

you may just have tempted fate if the rumour of a dele injury not healing in time becomes reality.

I have Trunds to score Tuesday. goorrrnnnnnnnnnnn my sonner.

Haster...........

rofl2br: :rofl2br:

Nibors sidekick, mini-nib has jumped into the debate!

PLAYERS.........? When do I slag players off? I give my opinion of Trundle when asked Mini-Nib!

And when I do go to a match, at least I'm not one of the so called "fans" who sit in their seats hurling abuse at players, cheering when a player gets subbed, or shout abuse at the best manager city have had in years.

I support all the players at games I attend, Trundle included. Just because I don't rate him, doesn't mean I don't support him when he is picked in the side.

Now go back under Nibors wing

You're coming across like a 13 year old, soft lad. If you'd like a mature conversation you'll have to grow up a bit first. Sounds more like you just want to be a keyboard warrior.

If you don't hate Trundle then the hundreds of posts you've made slating the guy are even more concerning. Are you careful not to step on the cracks in the pavement?

Anyhow I'm sure we'll have the benefit of your opinion of the radio commentator's opinion on Trundle's game soon. I look forward to it, honest.

You are coming across like a numpty!

You turning down my invite soft lad, I think you the keyboard warrior mate not me. Get out of your bedroom, surrounded by posters of LT, and come down the pub!

I stand by my "slatings" and I am confident time will tell, if not, I'm sure you will save this post to use against me should Trundle redeem himself.........sad git! :innocent06:

You turning down my invite soft lad, I think you the keyboard warrior mate not me. Get out of your bedroom, surrounded by posters of LT, and come down the pub!

I stand by my "slatings" and I am confident time will tell, if not, I'm sure you will save this post to use against me should Trundle redeem himself.........sad git! :innocent06:

Trundle hasn't currently proved worth 1m pounds tag I admit, but to be fair on the guy he never asked for the price tag.

I think that he is short of confidence, we still don't play to his strengths (however I am interested in a Adebola-Trundle pairing).

There is more to see from Trundle and I really think we've got to give him a run in the side in a SETTLED front two. You can't keep chopping and changing players up front and expect fireworks straight off, thats true from park football right up to the top of the Premier league.

Look at the issues Rafa has gone through with Liverpool in regard to rotations.

Morning Belfast.

Have you ever thought that perhaps keeping out of any Trundle debate might be the answer?

I think fans on here are a tad fed up with your remarks on the back of a team 1 point off top the league!

I,ll meet you up any boozer to continue the date. You just let me know when yer over next, and rather than posting it on here, pm me, so we sort keep it to ourselves.

And please don't reply that Arn is s hagging Nibor.

It don't go down that well

You're not the sharpest tool in the box are you? It's keyboard warriors that invite people to "meet" kid. It's grown ups that laugh at them.

I'm turning down your invite because frankly you're a #### and I'd rather be in a decent pub with people who aren't ####.

The real trick would have been to point out that Trundle wasn't a good signing before we signed him. Now, which one of us did that I wonder?

Point is, once he actually signed I supported him and judged him on how he played not on his price tag or a match report or commentary. Unfortunately your slatings of him have nothing to do with his football and everything to do with him wanting to play for Ireland. It's pretty sad that you still have the level of hatred that makes you post hundreds of times on the same subject really.

Morning Belfast.

Have you ever thought that perhaps keeping out of any Trundle debate might be the answer?

I think fans on here are a tad fed up with your remarks on the back of a team 1 point off top the league!

I,ll meet you up any boozer to continue the date. You just let me know when yer over next, and rather than posting it on here, pm me, so we sort keep it to ourselves.

And please don't reply that Arn is s hagging Nibor.

It don't go down that well

Morning Arn

I think I might have to do that as a certain few do get a little excited. Of course I'd love to meet for a pint and a pie Arn, I'll send you a PM at lunchtime.

Good man :innocent06:

Trundle hasn't currently proved worth 1m pounds tag I admit, but to be fair on the guy he never asked for the price tag.

I think that he is short of confidence, we still don't play to his strengths (however I am interested in a Adebola-Trundle pairing).

There is more to see from Trundle and I really think we've got to give him a run in the side in a SETTLED front two. You can't keep chopping and changing players up front and expect fireworks straight off, thats true from park football right up to the top of the Premier league.

Look at the issues Rafa has gone through with Liverpool in regard to rotations.

Maybe, but as I have said, time will tell. Let's see if Dele can change his fortunes, but I stick by my guns.

You're not the sharpest tool in the box are you? It's keyboard warriors that invite people to "meet" kid. It's grown ups that laugh at them.

I'm turning down your invite because frankly you're a #### and I'd rather be in a decent pub with people who aren't ####.

The real trick would have been to point out that Trundle wasn't a good signing before we signed him. Now, which one of us did that I wonder?

Point is, once he actually signed I supported him and judged him on how he played not on his price tag or a match report or commentary. Unfortunately your slatings of him have nothing to do with his football and everything to do with him wanting to play for Ireland. It's pretty sad that you still have the level of hatred that makes you post hundreds of times on the same subject really.

Now your slagging me off :disapointed2se:, and resorting to name calling, bit childish isn't? Pot, Kettle, black don't you think?

:clapping: Well done for your insight into the trundle signing......your mum/sister must be very proud :whistle2:

I don't really care how much he cost, or the fact that he wants to play for Ireland (Now your claiming I am a bigot) which is defamation of character eh Mods?

Crawl back under your stone Nibor

P.S. regaring the pass, I saw a 12 year old in my nephew's football match on Saturday doing the very same thing, maybe we should sign him eh??

Sorry Daisy, I don't hate Trundle, I have never said that I do. I just give my opinion on whether he can do the biz at this level. He had a good game against Scunny and his goals where outstanding. At that point I thought he might make the transition albeit we were playing Scunny.

But since then his performances have been below par, 15-20 mins cameos here and there but not much to show from it.

The "hate" I am suposed to have for Trundle has been dreamt up by the NIBOR'S, ARNY'S and CO who frankly seem mesmerized by his underachievements this season thus far

I feel for you my Brother. :innocent06:

I suffered the same vile attacks at hands of the same individuals last season after venting my opinions regarding Jevons, don't let them get to you as your entitled to hold an opinion and shouldn't be forced to keep quiet or change your view by the forum oracle otherwise known as Nibor.

Some seem incapable of talking for themselfs and are like lemmings and as soon as the oracle speaks all of his blind disciples follow! make's I laugh...

Everything you say is correct about Trundle and I have no doubt he will not be playing for Bristol City next season. Stick to your guns mate as your right, the bloke has been nothing short of a complete flop and a complete and utter waste of money and anyone who dosent agree are deluding themselfs and are not being honest. Oops I forgot we're not allowed to to voice an honest opinion and I must pretend that he will still come good...Please,spare me the BS.

The only point I would pull you up on was the fact that you offered to meet Nibor in a pub for a chat! are you serious man? whats wrong with you, Id rather stick a knitting needle up my japs eye then share a drink with Mr Superiority Complex himself-I think the award has gone to his head ;)

I suffered the same vile attacks at hands of the same individuals last season after venting my opinions regarding Jevons, don't let them get to you as your entitled to hold an opinion and shouldn't be forced to keep quiet or change your view by the forum oracle otherwise known as Nibor.

Some seem incapable of talking for themselfs and are like lemmings and as soon as the oracle speaks all of his blind disciples follow! make's I laugh...

Everything you say is correct about Trundle and I have no doubt he will not be playing for Bristol City next season. Stick to your guns mate as your right, the bloke has been nothing short of a complete flop and a complete and utter waste of money and anyone who dosent agree as deluding themselfs and are not being honest. Oops I forgot we're not allowed to to voice an honest opinion and I must pretend that he will still come good...Please,spare me the BS.

The only point I would pull you up on was the fact that you offered to meet Nibor in a pub for a chat! are you serious man? whats wrong with you, Id rather stick a knitting needle up my japs eye then share a drink with Mr Superiority Complex himself-I think the award has gone to his head ;)

I don't think there is any doubt that Trundle has not performed to the levels we had hoped for to this point.

I think anyone who thinks he has clearly hasn't attended the same games as me.

However, I don't agree he has been a flop.

The three goals is constantly referred to but in the games I have seen he has put in some very good performances which have either caused us to score or get right back into the game.

He didn't score at Plymouth however I thought that was his best game.

In the early part of this season we were pumping it long for him to chase, something Swansea never did. He needs his ball at his feet in and around the box. If you're going to buy a player, play to his bloody strengths or don't play him.

I want to see him in a 4-4-2 with a settled striking partner and give it some time to gel.

There is room for a lot of improvement but you have to put the 1m tag out of your head, the lad has not been a flop I don't think.

Everything you say is correct about Trundle and I have no doubt he will not be playing for Bristol City next season. Stick to your guns mate as your right, the bloke has been nothing short of a complete flop and a complete and utter waste of money and anyone who dosent agree are deluding themselfs and are not being honest. Oops I forgot we're not allowed to to voice an honest opinion and I must pretend that he will still come good...Please,spare me the BS.

Oh dear Seend, I think you have developed a bit of an inferiority complex.

I'm interested to know exactly what you think are vile attacks because frankly the impression I had of our discussions on Jevons was simply that we disagreed on whether he should get a chance at this level or not. I didn't know you felt so victimized by someone disagreeing with you.

I'm quite happy for people to voice their honest opinions and have a debate, that's the only interesting thing about this forum. It's only a shame that one or two wind up merchants can't take part properly.

I've said a number of times that Trundle isn't doing as well as we'd all hoped the only thing I've added to that is that we've not used him in a way that will get the best out of him. Belfast gets all upset over that because he doesn't actually see the football that the opinion is based on and so assumes that people are hero worshipping an Irishman - brings out the worst in the poor lad.

bloody heck, how is this thread sstill going......it's just the same few people as always who just like to have a player to pick on and aren't happy unless they are hammering a player even if they have only seen him play once or twice.

pathetic

When your right bh red your right.

Pathetic :noexpression:

Trundle has been a valuable addition to the squad which has taken us to 3rd in the table - that's really all there is to it. Marv has been top value for money and versus Trundle looks a complete steal - Trunds may not have delivered all that we would have hoped for given the price tag but we're 3rd he's been in almost every match day squad so don't think we need dissect things much further.

Trundle has been a valuable addition to the squad which has taken us to 3rd in the table - that's really all there is to it. Marv has been top value for money and versus Trundle looks a complete steal - Trunds may not have delivered all that we would have hoped for given the price tag but we're 3rd he's been in almost every match day squad so don't think we need dissect things much further.

exactly.

That exactly sums the whole thing up, if he was a flop.....he wouldn't have been in the matchday squad every week.

as long as he continues to contribute to the team in a positive way when he's on the pitch that is fine with me, he's been doing it this season in GJ's eyes, hence he keeps playing, he's contributing to our success this season, in the same way the likes of Jevons/Russell and Keogh did last season.

Thanks Seend Red, I appreciate your support :clapping:

One thing about me mate, I always stand by my opinions, especially when confronted by self proclaimed forum gurus!!

Meeting Nib's for a chat.......I must mad :10_1_108:

Oh dear Seend, I think you have developed a bit of an inferiority complex.

I'm interested to know exactly what you think are vile attacks because frankly the impression I had of our discussions on Jevons was simply that we disagreed on whether he should get a chance at this level or not. I didn't know you felt so victimized by someone disagreeing with you.

I'm quite happy for people to voice their honest opinions and have a debate, that's the only interesting thing about this forum. It's only a shame that one or two wind up merchants can't take part properly.

I've said a number of times that Trundle isn't doing as well as we'd all hoped the only thing I've added to that is that we've not used him in a way that will get the best out of him. Belfast gets all upset over that because he doesn't actually see the football that the opinion is based on and so assumes that people are hero worshipping an Irishman - brings out the worst in the poor lad.

A couple of questons for you Nibee

1) How am I a wind up merchant? Is because I don't agree with you??

2) What Irishman OUR WE worshipping

So what if I don't go every week, does that give me any less right than yourself voicing my opinions, considering I have spent more this season watching the games I have than you have spent on your ST. This is a Bristol City forum, I am a city fan, therefore I post.

If you don't like my posts, ignore them ass hole

Nope it's because you deliberately attempt to wind people up instead of actually discussing something on it's merits. Anyone who looks at your posts in this thread can see that.

2) What Irishman am I worshipping

You've misread.

So what if I don't go every week, does that give me any less right than yourself voicing my opinions, considering I have spent more this season watching the games I have than you have spent on your ST. This is a Bristol City forum, I am a city fan, therefore I post.

I've explained this to you before. I have no problem with you posting at all no matter how many games you've been to.

I just cannot for the life of me comprehend how you can even begin to have an opinion on how well a player is playing when you haven't seen them play, nor how you can argue that with people who have.

There's a difference between saying "He's not scored as many as I'd have hoped" and "He's shit he's a failure waa waa waa". One is provable fact that you can get from reports etc and the other is an opinion that can only have any relevance if it's based on watching him play.

You pretty much invited me to post in this thread (obvious wind up merchant like I said) and you'd hate it if I ignored you. I'm nice like that see.

2) What Irishman am I worshipping

After all of that, I think there's a queue a mile long of people wanting to come and chat to you in the Luckwell...

Thanks Seend Red, I appreciate your support :clapping:

One thing about me mate, I always stand by my opinions, especially when confronted by self proclaimed forum gurus!!

Meeting Nib's for a chat.......I must mad :10_1_108:

The stats and performances back up everything you say. We all want Trundle to succeed,thats a no-brainer as we're all Bristol City fans but whats the point of a forum if we all have to be ulta polite and pretend he doing okay when he's so blatently not. What we say on this forum isn't going to make any great difference in the great scheme of things so where's the harm?

If you choose to get in to a war of words with Nibor thats up to you but I'd advise you not to waste your energy or time as he'll always want the last word, and you are never just debating with him as his support act are never far behind so you end up taking it from all angles! It's futile.

Lets hope Trundle does well tonight (if he plays) and helps fire City to another 3 points. I wouldn't be surprised to see him start tonight, Johnson likes to use mental motivation as a key to wind players up and as Trundle scored 2 against this bunch in the home match he may start.

Nope it's because you deliberately attempt to wind people up instead of actually discussing something on it's merits. Anyone who looks at your posts in this thread can see that.

You've misread.

I've explained this to you before. I have no problem with you posting at all no matter how many games you've been to.

I just cannot for the life of me comprehend how you can even begin to have an opinion on how well a player is playing when you haven't seen them play, nor how you can argue that with people who have.

There's a difference between saying "He's not scored as many as I'd have hoped" and "He's shit he's a failure waa waa waa". One is provable fact that you can get from reports etc and the other is an opinion that can only have any relevance if it's based on watching him play.

You pretty much invited me to post in this thread (obvious wind up merchant like I said) and you'd hate it if I ignored you. I'm nice like that see.

When did I say he was shit?

So you have no problem with me posting......well thanks Mr Forum owner!

I don't attempt to wind people up, I say what I think and others disagree.....I can't help that if it upsets the Trundle Minority. Come back to me at the end of the season and we'll see who's right or wrong.

One thing I have said since day 1, if Trundle proves me wrong I'll put my hand. That is still the case.

The stats and performances back up everything you say. We all want Trundle to succeed,thats a no-brainer as we're all Bristol City fans but whats the point of a forum if we all have to be ulta polite and pretend he doing okay when he's so blatently not. What we say on this forum isn't going to make any great difference in the great scheme of things so where's the harm?

If you choose to get in to a war of words with Nibor thats up to you but I'd advise you not to waste your energy or time as he'll always want the last word, and you are never just debating with him as his support act are never far behind so you end up taking it from all angles! It's futile.

Lets hope Trundle does well tonight (if he plays) and helps fire City to another 3 points. I wouldn't be surprised to see him start tonight, Johnson likes to use mental motivation as a key to wind players up and as Trundle scored 2 against this bunch in the home match he may start.

I want every city player to do well, and if LT scores tonight GREAT we will all be loving it. If he don't show up, it just backs up what I have said. I would like to hear more tomorrow on his goal assists/goals, rather than a dummied 10 yard pass or circus tricks at half time...I think most would want that :fingerscrossed:

When did I say he was shit?

You've implied as much hundreds of times and you're dodging the point - which was that if you can't see a player play how can you have an opinion on how well he played (as opposed to having an opinion on say the number of goals he's scored which is different)?

So you have no problem with me posting......well thanks Mr Forum owner!

And you're not a wind up merchant obviously...

I don't attempt to wind people up, I say what I think and others disagree.....I can't help that if it upsets the Trundle Minority. Come back to me at the end of the season and we'll see who's right or wrong.

Yes, you do attempt to wind people up. Deny it all you like, there are examples in this thread.

One thing I have said since day 1, if Trundle proves me wrong I'll put my hand. That is still the case.

Define what would prove you wrong then? If he plays all 15 games between now and the end of the season and plays very well but only scores a couple that won't cut any ice with you because you won't know he has played well will you?

You've implied as much hundreds of times and you're dodging the point - which was that if you can't see a player play how can you have an opinion on how well he played (as opposed to having an opinion on say the number of goals he's scored which is different)?

And you're not a wind up merchant obviously...

Yes, you do attempt to wind people up. Deny it all you like, there are examples in this thread.

Define what would prove you wrong then? If he plays all 15 games between now and the end of the season and plays very well but only scores a couple that won't cut any ice with you because you won't know he has played well will you?

No, I wind up Nibor as its only you who continues to post.

Proving me wrong would be playing 15 games, scoring more goals, or at least creating a few more than he has. That would cut ice with me.

What does he bring to the team without scoring goals or goal assists.......and don't give me the "creating space for others" ballicks?

Archived