IGNORED

Warnock

Guest MaloneFM

Guest MaloneFM

Once again he has worked his dubious charm on you all and you have fell for it.

Imagine Brian Clough without the charm or tactical knowledge and you have Warnock. He is very astute at getting under the skin of the opposition and is a professional whiner. Ferguson without the skills or money.

He is a bluffer. Which is why I like him.

Now everybody just relax and imagine that he's not real.

Imagine Brian Clough without the charm or tactical knowledge and you have Warnock. He is very astute at getting under the skin of the opposition and is a professional whiner. Ferguson without the skills or money.

Indeed.... an important word missing on those threads - 'gamesmanship'.

Sadly, while his vile version of football reaps results, someone will always employ him and others will see his methods as a suitable way of getting success and replicate them.

He is everything that is wrong with the game - from his dirty, cheating team to the unbelieveable lack of self awareness that sees him dare to brand anyone who doesn't bend to his dispicable methods as a cheat themselves.

His team had no interest in playing a game of football tonight and, frustrated that kicking, elbowing and cheating his way through another 90 minutes hasn't reaped three points, he lashes out at anyone that dares to play by the rules.

He is an appalling little man and I hope he is sent to the stands for a very long time following his latest outrageous outburst.

Guest MaloneFM

And the more bites he gets the more he likes it.

Keep biting folks! Its all a con trick. He is paid to get teams to win. They all are. From Ferguson to Dennis Wise.

The alternative is lovely old Southgate. Never a bad word. Hooter like a horse. Probably wears a vest.

Warnock is like Maradona. If he can't win he will knock the board over. And people get upset. And they all think they are the only ones he has offended. And they are all wrong. its very funny.

He is the Riddler to the Football Leagues Batman. After all he has said tonight watch him get away with it.

Master showman!

Hang on a min. I used to like him when he managed a Prem club - he was like the bad boy in a group of very media obsessed high profile managers. But since his fall from grace (i.e, tevez the 'hammer' scoring against his club de destiny), he's come across as a bit of a spoilt perv, to be honest. How can he berate the MOM who is also his keeper (most important positon??) on PUBLIC DISPLAY after the game tonight? I watched it (on the box - teacher trainer, before the lauds inquire, aint able to afford anything but Soton home - got a freebie!) and thought hhhhmmm, would you ever see Fergy, Wegner, JOHNSON doing that???? No chance, the guy is a ****tttt. My opinion is changed, for sure and ever.

Gamesman or no gamesman - Our Gary worked with and under - allegedly the King of Gamesmanship in John Beck at Cambridge - who used to turn off the warm water in the visitor changing room and phone the hotel rooms at 3am before the match - alledgedly, althought it is a little less than alledgedly as he admitted it to me in St Ives, Cambs. Now, however, Gary has realised you get more out of the mind than the body.

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds.

And the more bites he gets the more he likes it.

Keep biting folks! Its all a con trick. He is paid to get teams to win. They all are. From Ferguson to Dennis Wise.

Master showman!

Lovely rhetoric old boy, but nonsense all the same, in my humble opinion.

I believe that Warnock is as demented as it appears, and your assessment that he is playing a character doesn't wash with me.

There are some people that just deserve a punch. Tony Blair, Robbie Williams, Danny Dyer, Robbie Savage, Tony Pulis...Warnock. All dserve a punch, even Ghandi in his pomp wouldn't have disagreed with that.

Guest MaloneFM

Even before the coverage tonight Gary Johnson had him in his pocket. The interviews, Warnock all patronising 'city HAVE done very well' Johnson 'we are up there with Watford, West Brom, and apologies if I missed anyone out' not a foot wrong.

After the game Warnock thinking his way out of explaning two pints dropped. How could he possibly see a referees gesture after we scored and didn't see why a penalty was given? He blamed everything and everyone but his side. Fighting a retreat. Danny Wilson used to try it but always started by saying 'it was a fair result' when we lost. Bad move Dan.

He escaped with his supporters backing him up. They are all against poor old Neil. We should have won that. LOOK they are still on at him on the forums. He is a good bloke.

He is a con man and you are all still falling for the trick.

The Warnock show will be back again next saturday at a ground near you.

I can't believe his post match interview - a couple of quotes; "Its hard enough playing 11 but when the ref is on their side it makes it impossible", "If they hadn't of scored we'd have still been playing now". The bloke is complete and utter #### - made no mention of the fact that half his team were booked for cheating and the goal was a blatant handball. Still it makes you gotta laugh

I am still fuming at his comments to the press. I tried to hold back but I can't, its disgusting.

His blatant disrespect to a side that probably earns half of what his side earn is pathetic.

I am proud that GJ never utters such profanities and his post match interview was very dignified.

I am still fuming at his comments to the press. I tried to hold back but I can't, its disgusting.

His blatant disrespect to a side that probably earns half of what his side earn is pathetic.

I am proud that GJ never utters such profanities and his post match interview was very dignified.

That's it in a word DIGNITY

Johnson has it in spades.

Warnock has the square root of ****all!

Guest MaloneFM

How very DARE you Warnock. You have insulted my family and my ancestors. And next week you will be doing it to someone else.

Its an act. Does everybody get this upset about the fat American wrestlers as well? Look at his eyes next time he speaks. He can't believe people are still falling for this old rubbish.

...agreed.What a contrast between our positively motivational manager, and that cheating w****r

Guest red ken 2
Sadly, while his vile version of football reaps results, someone will always employ him and others will see his methods as a suitable way of getting success and replicate them.

He is everything that is wrong with the game - from his dirty, cheating team to the unbelieveable lack of self awareness that sees him dare to brand anyone who doesn't bend to his dispicable methods as a cheat themselves.

His team had no interest in playing a game of football tonight and, frustrated that kicking, elbowing and cheating his way through another 90 minutes hasn't reaped three points, he lashes out at anyone that dares to play by the rules.

He is an appalling little man and I hope he is sent to the stands for a very long time following his latest outrageous outburst.

Spot on edson, the bloke's a vile Northern cheat.

Guest MaloneFM

But very quotable.

He can get to teams and supporters even before the coach arrives. If there is any weakness at all its found out and exploited. He fully backs the players as moans like buggery when it all goes t its.

I like him.

I'm with old rog on this one, he's a clever bugger, he's like a less tallented Mourinho, with any neil warnock side who is it who gets all the stick and takes all the crap ? it is never his players, just like Jose did at Porto and Chelsea it's him who's hated, it's him who gets all the abuse he takes it all of his players and puts it onto himself.

All of it's a load of b***ocks and he knows it, he knows who the better side were, but he also knows which manager got his tactics spot on (it wasn't johnson).

What will all the talk ba and is after the game, is it that we had 75% possesion in the first half ? is it that they had pretty much 2 shots on target all game ? is it that we should have won at a canter, no it's neil warnock throws his toys out of the pram.

I wouldn't pay to watch on of his sides but my christ he's a very, very good manager and looks after his team well, you can almost guarentee that while everyone else hates him every single one of his players absolutely loves him as he takes the spotlight off them and takes all the flack himself.

But very quotable.

Thats what it boils down to in my opinion.

In some ways hes very similar to Holloway - he spouts a load of rubbish to the media because he likes the attention he gets. Sky love people like that - football is just like the wrestling to them and they need characters to hype up their matches. Thats why clubs like Palace and Leicester get so much attention at the moment.

He's not a character, he's a a freak-show.

If he lost his job I'd miss him...

Not with the second shot though!

Archived