IGNORED

City Fm...

bcfc_4_life

In January currently 9th 3 points behind west brom who are in 6th... Team of

Basso

Mccombe Carey Vasko

Sproule/Dyer Johnson Elliot Noble Mcindoe

Fenin Trundle

Also just brought in Wright Phillips on loan...

Any ideas on Good Loan/cheap players who will boost chances of a late push for promotion?

what about marlon king he scored quite a few for me when i was at watford or kevin phillips

I spent most me budget on that Fenin hes scored 2 in 21 games yet he has 18 finishing.... and pompey are looking at him whyyy he has 2 goals!!!

8th now lost last 2 games still a slight chance of play offs but not looking good.!!

Need names for the summer now and hope SL loosen's his wallet.

Haynes from Ipswich is a goal machine, and will also perform at premiership level. Stephen Elliott is also good at both levels.

Stancu, Eastwood and Doudin are awesome but they may be hard to get hold of, worth a try though.

If you are in the first season then try Thiago from Sau Paulo, after the first season big teams get interested in him.

If you can sell a few people and raise a few bob then Billy Sharp is a machine, he will also perform really well in the premiership.

Haynes from Ipswich is a goal machine, and will also perform at premiership level. Stephen Elliott is also good at both levels.

Stancu, Eastwood and Doudin are awesome but they may be hard to get hold of, worth a try though.

If you are in the first season then try Thiago from Sau Paulo, after the first season big teams get interested in him.

If you can sell a few people and raise a few bob then Billy Sharp is a machine, he will also perform really well in the premiership.

I'm now on a bit of a slip, pressure is on to try sneak a play off place.

Good news is that Basso has finally agreed a new deal, Johnson won't though!

Will these players wanna join BCFC though,?

I'm now on a bit of a slip, pressure is on to try sneak a play off place.

Good news is that Basso has finally agreed a new deal, Johnson won't though!

Will these players wanna join BCFC though,?

Haynes & Andy Keogh came to me, both were absolute machines. Never tried the other players but they have been running things in other Championship saves I have.

Haynes & Andy Keogh came to me, both were absolute machines. Never tried the other players but they have been running things in other Championship saves I have.

Fair play, for once i haven't gone mad on signing strikers thats probberz why i don't go up :laugh:

What about keepers any ideas?

Replacement for LJ?

Finished 8th, 3 points from play offs which was a shame....

Now pre season have Sold BROOKER,WEALE,RUSSEL,STEVE JONES, FENIN (LOAN FOR 1 MILL!!)

Brought in:

BUZAKY 2.9 M

KEOGH 3.5 M

Keogh is a goal machine

Try and get Gosling too, he is a great midfielder. If Joe Mattock hasn't already gone then get hold of him, he is brilliant in the Prem as well as the Championship.

Keogh is a goal machine

Try and get Gosling too, he is a great midfielder. If Joe Mattock hasn't already gone then get hold of him, he is brilliant in the Prem as well as the Championship.

Great start just got hammered 4-1 away to brummie :10_1_108:

Keogh injured already!!! Have to bring plummer up.

Is gosling a replacement for LJ?

From who chap? how much you pay?

ohhh and do you give plummer a chance in your 2nd season?

I haven't reached the second season yet, I always go mental half way through the first one :D.

And I got him at the start of the game from Maribor for £120k, he's superb, just a little prone to injuries. I sold Johnson for £1.2m + sell-on, and bought Mihelic for £120k, so made a tidy profit.

can you sign these players in the first season becuase I'm in the playoffs with watford and i need a few players to make my team stronger and where do you get these players from because iv only got to the second season once and that was with Alfreton in the blue square north

can you sign these players in the first season becuase I'm in the playoffs with watford and i need a few players to make my team stronger and where do you get these players from because iv only got to the second season once and that was with Alfreton in the blue square north

What are the players you want?

Don't usually venture off of FM08 but saw a 89/90 patch for FM06 and it is very good only thing is most of the players on the patch I haven't heard of apart from the top flight ones and City. Was good to see Bob Taylor and Robbie Turner tear up a few defences with Gary Shelton and Rob Newman pulling the strings in midfield.

just bought someone called weslowski from leicester for about 4 million.... worth every penny it says he would be a good signing for any premiership side and hes only in his early 20's

He's not in the leicester squad on my game, most of sold him. But they have LJ so he'll score the pissing winner.

Does anyone else have the problem where if you win, you win by 2/3/4 goals and if you lose you lose by 3/4-0?!!

HELP!!

i lose about 4 -1 most of the time because i score first but then get hit by a double salvo and then it just all goes wrong iv never won by more than 3 goals even when I'm top and i play bottom of the league.

does anyone else have a problem where when you play lower league teams in cup competitions, your team underperforms and get ratings of 5 and 6, the other team have most of the posession, you have hardly any shots and they beat you usually by one or two goals

Archived