IGNORED

City Fm...

bcfc_4_life

thats not a bad team.. vasko is very good, and if you train him to a DM hes good there to. i like attacking football with a DM my formation is like This

benerzformationus0.th.jpg

Bit risky for me, am playing it with out any patches.... so don't think riberio would be quite as good on my game.... :D

i'm not playing as city i started off with aberdeen to be different, a good tactic i found was this.

--------GK-------

-RB-CD-CD-LB-

--CM--DM--CM--

-AML-------AMR-

--------ST--------

if u have a back arrow for the DM and for the AML/AMR have arrows up and then directed into the box to support the lone striker, who for me was fraizer campbell loaned from man u scored 28 goals.

finished 5th in SPL which is pretty darn good beat celtic twice beat rangers once and drew once.

a good player to get is luari dalla valle (not sure if its spelt right) start of game hes AMC/FC and is 15 although he can play pretty much anywhere, think he plays for JIPPO, GYPO :laugh: (not sure how its spelt either) in the finnish leagues. one hell of a prospect is that little chap

It is hard in 1st year in prem cos if you go down or fight relegation, there is a lot of pressure on you, and unless you have a good start the following you may find yourself sacked before too long.

Tip - at the start of FM08 a player called Mika Artlilao is available, I'm not sure ive spelt it ryt, hes some Finnish bloke, so just type in Mika and you'll see it.

:city:

You didn't tell me the big clubs sniff over him at end of 1st season!!!

Where do you play him?

Yeah there all over him aint they!

best thing to do if get him on a long term deal.. keep playing him and keep him happy, play him as a striker he does play v well

rejected a 5 mill bid from schalke... now hes not scored since!!!

Signed Patrik Lonaski as well he wasn't bad for free!

Hows all your bristol City seasons going? ive started again got city into the prem..

Got david healy on loan from fulham he did well in champ.. also Dan gosling on loan.. playing really well.. did go up through play offs though

Just started a new one.... have sold trundle to stoke 1.2 million, with out playing a game!!!

Brought in riccardo fuller,David Edgar and Matty Pattison aswell as some hungarian centre midder, who seems to control the midfield well.

Team of:

SHABAAN

CAREY VASKO EDGAR

WILSON ELLIOT JOHNSON HUNGARIAN LAD PATTISON

FULLER BROOKER

Just about to have my first game of season in prem my team goes

Basso

Gunter, Carey, Mccombe, Fontaine

Gosling, Ramsey, Elliot, Mcindoe

Trundle, Saviet

gunter only cost 500k, ramsey is only 17 and got him for 2 mil from cardiff.. gosling 1.5 mil from everton..

Henri Saviet from bordoux, amazing player.. just offer to sign him and he said yes!!

in market for new centre defender any recommendations?

Carle

adebola

byfield

johnson

mcalister

orr

brooker

shummy

keogh

all sold them on! got 1.1mil for johnson and 250k for brooker.. rest were pretty small fees

Just about to have my first game of season in prem my team goes

Basso

Gunter, Carey, Mccombe, Fontaine

Gosling, Ramsey, Elliot, Mcindoe

Trundle, Saviet

gunter only cost 500k, ramsey is only 17 and got him for 2 mil from cardiff.. gosling 1.5 mil from everton..

Henri Saviet from bordoux, amazing player.. just offer to sign him and he said yes!!

in market for new centre defender any recommendations?

Carle

adebola

byfield

johnson

mcalister

orr

brooker

shummy

keogh

all sold them on! got 1.1mil for johnson and 250k for brooker.. rest were pretty small fees

Where is vasko???!!!

Is gunter good then, i keep thinking of buying him, but never do!! :laugh:

i signed him.. training him to become DM to sit in the hole that if elliot injured then its down to that man mountain

gunter is good.. will get better.. my team is all young part from carey n trunds

I must be doing something wrong cos both my centre backs when i play 4-4-2 run into the opposition half n go for shots from about 50 yards out its a joke!!! although vasko does come close :laugh:

hes Free as portsmouth went down.. is he really that bad? ill have to sign some1 else

only 2nd season .. i get bored once i get to far :laugh:..

tried to sign vela and walcott.. they aint having none of it :laugh:

Tut' you're gona get city into bankruptcy if you aint careful!!!!

BeNeRz Out!!!

Try sneak hearts "basso" there be nothing better then 2 bassos :)

hes bad bad!!

tryin to sign foster!

just had an offer for my young centre back tomas botia.. i signed him from barcalona in the jan.. hes good.. but don't really need him.. 4 mil sold :D 8 mil left.. hmm.... any ideas?

lulinha fell through :( and borre

Hmmm

Why not try put a sneaky bid in for celsinho, or freddy adu :)

My performance with city is as follows

07/08 Finished 9th in the Championship with 72 pts

08/09 Finished 8th in the Championship with 73 pts

09/10 Finished 3rd in the Championship with 87 pts PROMOTED via play-offs

10/11 Finished 18th in the Premier League with 31 points RELEGATED but finished with same points as 17th

11/12 Finished 2nd in the Championship with 88 pts PROMOTED

12/13 Finished 17th in the Premier League with 43 pts

13/14 Finished 15th in the Premier League with 49 pts

14/15 Finished 13th in the Premier League with 47 pts

15/16 Finished 4th in the Premier League with 66 pts BUT did NOT get a champions league place because newcastle won the Champions League and finished 6th :grr:

Steady progression you could say - this one is a lot harder than 2007 - will let you know how i get on

Archived