IGNORED

City Fm...

bcfc_4_life

My performance with city is as follows

07/08 Finished 9th in the Championship with 72 pts

08/09 Finished 8th in the Championship with 73 pts

09/10 Finished 3rd in the Championship with 87 pts PROMOTED via play-offs

10/11 Finished 18th in the Premier League with 31 points RELEGATED but finished with same points as 17th

11/12 Finished 2nd in the Championship with 88 pts PROMOTED

12/13 Finished 17th in the Premier League with 43 pts

13/14 Finished 15th in the Premier League with 49 pts

14/15 Finished 13th in the Premier League with 47 pts

15/16 Finished 4th in the Premier League with 66 pts BUT did NOT get a champions league place because newcastle won the Champions League and finished 6th :grr:

Steady progression you could say - this one is a lot harder than 2007 - will let you know how i get on

Sad..........

ONLY JOKIN REEEEEE

I have started a city season recently,

First season I finished 10th (poor run towards the end cost me a play off place) had 67 points.

Just started second season I'm 6th with 3 games gone.

YOU MUST BUY KABAMBA MUSASA!! VERY CHEAP (50K PERHAPS?) AND PLAYS A LOT FOR HIS COUNTRY SO WORK PERMIT NOT A PROBLEM! scored 35 goals in 40 appearances and thats after scoring 1 in like his first 9 or 10 games.

The chairman only gave me 300k to spend at the start of the season. So I requested more funds and now I have a budget of 3 million! would recommend ian black if you have this sort of money. 500k max

Tried editing my previous post but it wont let me! Ian black plays for Inverness Cali Thistle.

I would also recommend onandi lowe from orlando pirates i think. Goal Machine for first season must get rid of him at the end of the season though as he gets **** and fast!

Other players i recommend:

1. Sashi Chalwe

2. Seyfo Soley

3. Marcus Williams

4. Peter Murphy

5. Ricahrd Hastings (I think?)

6. Darren Randolph

7. Christian Nazarith (work permit an issue)

8. Martevadze (work permit again)

9. Lovel Palmer

10. Keith Kelly

I won the Championship in my first season by making some very astute signings. In came Danny Simpson on loan from Man Utd, Balasz Dzudsak from Debrecen, Charles-Andre Doudin from some Swiss non-league club plus Bogdan Stancu and Gabriel Torje from some Romanian minnows. Also signed a French keeper called Geoffrey Jourdren from Montpellier who's never let me down in any version of Champ. All were superb luckily.

Just could've done with a top drawer centre-half as I don't like Vasko on my game and conceded a few too many goals playing my cavelier style. Lulinha my only signing for the Prem at the moment and will partner Elliott with Dzudsak and Torje on the left and right flanks. Ribeiro came good. Sold Fontaine for £2m.

I've currently got Jorge Valdivia (Chile International) at right wing. Inspirational signing so FM08 says! But cost a fair bit of money though (9.25M). Scored 18 in 28 games which isn't bad. Also Mauro Zarate basically got m promotion. I bought him in January for 4M and he scored 19 goals in 20 games!

Depends what postions you are looking for.

Goalkeeper - Try Almunia. He's normally available on loan or at around 1m.

Defender - Joe Mattock (left back) is always a decent signing as well as Danny Shittu (centre back).

Midfielder - Walcott is available on loan sometimes and Chelsea are always looking to offload Steve Sidwell.

Striker - Several youngsters like Daniel Sturridge, Hogan Epriham (West Ham (Not sure about spelling)) and Fraizer Campbell are quite good signings. But if you want experience Marlon King is good and depending on the teams going down to the championship they always want to leave. Also in Scotland Scott McDonald and Daniel Cousin look to move to the premier league.

Hope that helps.

Halfway through my first season currently in 4th place, signed Diawara on a free, very good player and Kristian Nemeth from Liverpool on loan scoring 10 in 20games and on loan Sebastian Leto, apart from that its all the same team as this year. Only downloaded the game 3 weeks ago.

Close league atm.... 1st season with the updated squads.. i am currently 3rd a point off 1st

Haven't really made many changes...

..........Basso..........

Orr............Carey......Vasko......Mcallister

Sam.........Johnson......Elliot.......Mcindoe

...Adebola.....Cotterill...........

Adebola.... top scorer with 26 :o

Beat Preston 3-2 in play off final in front of 90,000

Line up for the final

--------------Basso------------------

Orr----Carey----Kopic----McAllister

Sproule---Elliott---Johnson---McIndoe

--------Anichebe---Trundle-----------

Also signed Adam Chambers, had a good season, sharing MR with Sproule. Anichebe on season long loan, scored 39 league goals, Trundle and Adebola also scored about 15 each. Milan Kopic was a great January buy. Also Kelly Youga (!) on loan, did well, now need a replacement for McAllister and Anichebe (at least) for the Prem

Basso, Carey, Johnson and Anichebe in CC Team of Year

Archived