IGNORED

City Fm...

bcfc_4_life

i lose about 4 -1 most of the time because i score first but then get hit by a double salvo and then it just all goes wrong iv never won by more than 3 goals even when I'm top and i play bottom of the league.

does anyone else have a problem where when you play lower league teams in cup competitions, your team underperforms and get ratings of 5 and 6, the other team have most of the posession, you have hardly any shots and they beat you usually by one or two goals

I lost 3-0 to forest away but thats probably because i played some youths and reserves i mean why bother with the cup?!!

I beat blackpool 4-0 but that was probably because i got banned for a match for mouthing the ref again even though i was right.... honest.! :innocent06:

What formation do you play?

How did you get sharp on loan?!!!

Whats your starting 11?

I'm using a tactic downloaded from here.

He started off loan listed on my game. I have the 8.0.2 update, that's why maybe some of the players arent showing up on your game. I'm running England leagues Premiership to League One, and the Scottish Premiership on a Large database. Here's my starting 11 at the moment:

GK: Adriano Basso

DL: Jamie McAllister

DR: Louis Carey

DC: Tamas Vasko

DC: Aleksander Rajcevic (got 4 goals in 4 games for me as a centre half, 20 years old, cost £45k)

ML: Michael McIndoe

MR: Ivan Sproule

DM: Marvin Elliot

AM: Rene Mihelic (£100k from Maribor, only 19)

FC: Billy Sharp (Free loan from Sheff Utd)

FC: Victor Anichebe (Free loan from Everton, valued at £4.1m)

Subs:

Eros Corradini (18 years old, cost £180k, future star hopefully)

Richard Keogh

Lee Johnson

Nick Carle

Dele Adebola

In:

Rene Mihelic (£100k)

Aleksander Rajcevic (£45k)

Eros Corradini (£180k)

Kalle Ljungberg (Free, would be in first team but injured for 9 months)

Victor Anichebe (Loan)

Billy Sharp (Loan)

Tom Heaton and Sean Evans (Loan, sent to me by Man Utd, my parent club)

Out:

Lee Trundle (£50k, to free up the wage budget by £10k per week)

Liam Fontaine (£1m + Next Sale Clause)

What does everyone do with Ribeiro, Wilson, Slocombe, Artus, Plummer, Stambolziev etc? I'm not sure who to put in the reserves.

I'm using a tactic downloaded from here.

He started off loan listed on my game. I have the 8.0.2 update, that's why maybe some of the players arent showing up on your game. I'm running England leagues Premiership to League One, and the Scottish Premiership on a Large database. Here's my starting 11 at the moment:

GK: Adriano Basso

DL: Jamie McAllister

DR: Louis Carey

DC: Tamas Vasko

DC: Aleksander Rajcevic (got 4 goals in 4 games for me as a centre half, 20 years old, cost £45k)

ML: Michael McIndoe

MR: Ivan Sproule

DM: Marvin Elliot

AM: Rene Mihelic (£100k from Maribor, only 19)

FC: Billy Sharp (Free loan from Sheff Utd)

FC: Victor Anichebe (Free loan from Everton, valued at £4.1m)

Subs:

Eros Corradini (18 years old, cost £180k, future star hopefully)

Richard Keogh

Lee Johnson

Nick Carle

Dele Adebola

In:

Rene Mihelic (£100k)

Aleksander Rajcevic (£45k)

Eros Corradini (£180k)

Kalle Ljungberg (Free, would be in first team but injured for 9 months)

Victor Anichebe (Loan)

Billy Sharp (Loan)

Tom Heaton and Sean Evans (Loan, sent to me by Man Utd, my parent club)

Out:

Lee Trundle (£50k, to free up the wage budget by £10k per week)

Liam Fontaine (£1m + Next Sale Clause)

What does everyone do with Ribeiro, Wilson, Slocombe, Artus, Plummer, Stambolziev etc? I'm not sure who to put in the reserves.

Ohhhz fair play.

Riberio ATM is in the reserves, i keep loaning out artus but noone wants him atm, slocombe i loaned out to my feeder club northampton, also with Sean Scannel (brought from palace brill prospect) Wilsons injured otherwise he would be in the 1st team for me i think.

How do i get players to train in a new position i can't find it!!

Billy Sharp just got his 10th goal for me in 6 games, including 2 hat tricks :D.

Bummer, he just signed for fulham on mine for 6 million!!! i paid around that for keogh+eastwood!!!

Artus now going out on loan again to either brighton or crewe.

I have kept a clean sheet for the first time in ages!!!

Pleassseee help with my defense!!!

just got into a new season i lost 3-0 to qpr in the playoff finals :disapointed2se: in pre season marlon king scored a hatrick against sunderland and i signed freddy eastwood absoloute quality he scored a goal every game so far this season got him for 3.9 mil

Calum out!!!! :laugh:

Disgraceful result.... why haven't you been sacked..... :disapointed2se:

:englandsmile4wf:

Eastwood will go off form for a while he has on mine!!!

Guest RyanBCFC

Do you get that the board say they are going to expand the stadium, then only when its completed it goes back to the original capacity.

Does this happen to every1 else or is it just mine ? :city:

Do you get that the board say they are going to expand the stadium, then only when its completed it goes back to the original capacity.

Does this happen to every1 else or is it just mine ? :city:

Kept happening to me, so I got FMM - it's a save game editor. I update it on there when it reverts to our original capacity and then it sticks in the game.

Lulinha - 2.2 mil.. AM - Amazing..will score a good few and becomes one of the best on the game.

Felipe - 1.4 mil.. GK - Average Stats to start with, becomes good after a season

Micheal Turner ( Hull ) - Very Good defender.. stats don't look all that great but the key ones are there and hes very consistent

Pablo Paitti, - Only in first season buy or he will go to lazio or some big club, becomes very very good.

Daniel Sturridge and Andy Carroll and Ched Evans - All very good young players and will score goals depending on formation with evans.

the Mota From Bellinzona - Only 22k after one or two season great DM.. great Determination.

Keep - Myrie Williams, Plummer, Wilson, Stambolziev all come good

Any fancy a link up? i play alot and I'm easy with whatever teams i have to pick? if so let me no

stadium expansions have never happened to me because they always reject my request because I'm not at the club long enough which is a problem for me because i get bored after about 1 1/2 seasons and want to change teams most of the time because its not going well how long do you need to be at a club before they accept requests for transfer and wage budgets and stuff like that

Lulinha - 2.2 mil.. AM - Amazing..will score a good few and becomes one of the best on the game.

Felipe - 1.4 mil.. GK - Average Stats to start with, becomes good after a season

Micheal Turner ( Hull ) - Very Good defender.. stats don't look all that great but the key ones are there and hes very consistent

Pablo Paitti, - Only in first season buy or he will go to lazio or some big club, becomes very very good.

Daniel Sturridge and Andy Carroll and Ched Evans - All very good young players and will score goals depending on formation with evans.

the Mota From Bellinzona - Only 22k after one or two season great DM.. great Determination.

Any fancy a link up? i play alot and I'm easy with whatever teams i have to pick? if so let me no

How do you do a link up? :laugh:

Only trouble with most of those players is that they always leave when their contract is up as they get offers from the likes of Barcelona, Man United etc.

depends how good a manager you are..

if you go into the prem all of these players will stay with u as long as there getting games.

when you first sign them.. put there contract untill 2012 and u got 5 years of them... none of these will leave if u really don't want them to.. just play them and get into europe which isnt that hard when u have great players like this.. I'm in uefa cup atm came fifth in premiership

Once in the prem.. you can sign walcott depending on your budget and who u keep ect ect.. i got riberio and wilson playin all the time as well as myrie williams, there on low wages atm as there contract still tied down =) plummer as my third striker

depends how good a manager you are..

if you go into the prem all of these players will stay with u as long as there getting games.

when you first sign them.. put there contract untill 2012 and u got 5 years of them... none of these will leave if u really don't want them to.. just play them and get into europe which isnt that hard when u have great players like this.. I'm in uefa cup atm came fifth in premiership

Once in the prem.. you can sign walcott depending on your budget and who u keep ect ect.. i got riberio and wilson playin all the time as well as myrie williams, there on low wages atm as there contract still tied down =) plummer as my third striker

How are you so bloody good?!?!!

Guest RyanBCFC

It is hard in 1st year in prem cos if you go down or fight relegation, there is a lot of pressure on you, and unless you have a good start the following you may find yourself sacked before too long.

Tip - at the start of FM08 a player called Mika Artlilao is available, I'm not sure ive spelt it ryt, hes some Finnish bloke, so just type in Mika and you'll see it.

:city:

It is hard in 1st year in prem cos if you go down or fight relegation, there is a lot of pressure on you, and unless you have a good start the following you may find yourself sacked before too long.

Tip - at the start of FM08 a player called Mika Artlilao is available, I'm not sure ive spelt it ryt, hes some Finnish bloke, so just type in Mika and you'll see it.

:city:

Just signed that MIKA ARTLILAO and also their teams keeper.

As well as a brazilian/hungarian/Portugese striker ona free seems okay.

Also signed Kelvin Etuhu on a free transfer from city.

Any help about what tactis to play?

what formation do you like to play?

my team atm is

Basso

Riberio

Carey

Fontaine

Mattock

Piatti

Elliott

Lulinha

Mcindoe

Trundle

Walcott On loan from arsenal

I play trundle just behind walcott..

I'm also about to sign downing as my budget has gone up after seelin players and all the budget. might just have enough for vanden borre to as hes co-owned

Archived